It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Has Meltdown and Rants About Masons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

It would appear the House Stenographer, Diane Riedy, a Jesus-loving, Devil-fearing employee of the House of Representatives for many years thinks the Masons 'go against God' and that the United States Constitution had no influence from Masonic Founding Fathers:

A longtime stenographer for the House was led away after approaching a microphone Wednesday night and launching into a by-all-accounts bizarre rant about God, the devil and Freemasons. The woman, identified as Dianne Reidy, made her way to the podium during the vote to end the government shutdown and began yelling, "Praise be to God, the Lord Jesus Christ." As Florida Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen banged the gavel and tried to restore order, Reidy continued. "The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God," she said. "It never was. … The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God." Reidy was physically pulled away from the podium and has reportedly been sent for a mental evaluation. source

Now, I completely understand how being a longtime employee of the House can make you nuttier than a fruitcake but it seems Mrs. Riedy decided to really take a trip off the deep end. She claims God is speaking to her directly and prepped her for the revelatory outburst:

“For the past 2 and 1/2 weeks, the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,” the stenographer, Dianne Reidy, said in a written statement to Fox News. “That is what I did last night.” source

Mr. Riedy is of the opinion that he wife was also made ready for this momentous outburst by God (as if God gave a crap about the government shutdown, everyone knows he was busy helping to direct a field goal somewhere):

Dan Reidy, who described himself to the New York Post as a Pentecostal Christian, said “Dianne didn’t know what she was sharing, she didn’t know when, but she just sensed in her spirit.”

He added, “God was preparing her for this vote last night, because this was kind of the culmination of everything.”

I do agree with Mrs. Riedy on the obvious, that the House is divided, but it does not take an intervention from Jesus or the Holy Spirit for one to come to that conclusion.

edit on 19-10-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Guess someone should inform the dude that Obama and the current administration are a far bigger problem than the Masons.
LoL

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

andy06shake
Guess someone should inform the dude that Obama and the current administration are a far bigger problem than the Masons.

There seems to be a theme lately; Navy Yard shooter and White House barricade-crasher both say they were being directed by EMF broadcasts and now this wackadoodle claims God was sending her direct messages.

I think I may open a tinfoil hat truck on the corner of Constitution and Pennsylvania and clean house.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Well they do say the best defense is a good offence, tinfoil hats may just be the item of the day sooner than we think!
LoL

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I can understand the nut jobs who believe what their church tells them about masonry, after all, they don't want their parishioners hob knobbing with folks who don't think exactly as they do. But to make a conscious effort to not understand history, not just that but US History and you work in the frigging center of said history!

I feel bad for the woman. I think her church brainwashed her and then left her to make the fool of herself that she did. Now she will have no job and a crazy stamp on her forehead.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

network dude
I think her church brainwashed her and then left her to make the fool of herself that she did. Now she will have no job and a crazy stamp on her forehead.

I agree. Part of the reprogramming Born Agains receive seems to me to be that 'anything that disagrees with me must be the Devil'. If I were here I would sue and ask for my salvation (and common sense) back.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

What's the point of another one of these threads outside of the opportunity to belittle someone?

Make you feel better about yourself?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

First I'll repost what I said in the other thread:

Guyfriday
Doesn't it look like she was acting "controlled". Also if the audio is correct then it sounded similar to what Rand Paul was spouting off at that conference last week.

Is it possible that she's a "Tea Party" plant? Or worse yet is she being controlled by a member of the "Tea Party"?

I know it may seem like I'm going after the "Tea Party" (why do they spell it that way anyways?), but hearing the rant Paul went off on at that meeting, and hearing this woman go off on a very similar topic. I'm left wondering.

Then I posted this after it started getting all theologically uppity:

Guyfriday
I'm sorry, but here is a real possibility of a person being controlled through NLP, and people are saying that is GOD.

So if I understand this correctly GOD can control people and people are climbing over themselves trying to defend that, but the possibility that a person is being manipulated into taking action that is outside of their normal behavior through NLP is "Out There".

Why hasn't anyone looked to see why she broke protocol and did this, right after the bill was confirmed as passing? Hasn't anybody listened to what she said and compared it to what the "Tea Party" has been spouting off lately?

This whole situation smells of something foul, and I'm going to keep digging. Hopefully others will drop the religious rhetoric and throw that energy into finding out why this oddly timed and choreographed play took place in the first place.

Here's what seems to be going on (from my point of view);

* Either a control word was spoken to the woman, or her trigger was when the bill passed (though it has been pointed out the a guy did talk to her before her stood up, and that the guy may have been the Congressman that just died. If there has been any other information about this mystery guy I haven't heard it yet so please share)

* She at that point breaks protocol and leaves her seat, then moves up to the microphone (the way in which she moves is a fairly good indicator that she was not in control of her movements. This is why it looks like NLP to me)

* Finally she is pulled off of the floor and she is recorded ranting about GOD and the Freemasons while in the elevator. (I would like to know WHAT she said on the congressional floor before she was removed since it would be helpful in deducing her motives)

* The recording that they have of her is discombobulated, but that can be caused from a people who is under NLP control and isn't about to finish an assigned task. (I've seen this type of behavior before on stage when a "Hypnotist" kind of lost control of a person they were using as a demonstration to the effectiveness of NLP)

* The "Tea Party" has had a change in talking points lately and this woman seem to be mirroring these talking points. (At first I thought that she may be being manipulated by the "Tea Party", but it's also possible that the "Tea Party" itself might be being manipulated by some unknown faction, and this woman might have been psychologically cross-contaminated by this.)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

New International Version
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Who can really say? I believe we are now in the end times. Every day there is another "record", "never before" or strange, so many we ignore them now.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

slowisfast
What's the point of another one of these threads outside of the opportunity to belittle someone?

Just pointing out the obvious, that another alleged follower of Jesus does not really adhere to that man's teachings.

Make you feel better about yourself?

To point out religious hypocrisy? No, but it does make it apparent for those that may have missed this irrational outburst.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Char-Lee
Who can really say? I believe we are now in the end times. Every day there is another "record", "never before" or strange, so many we ignore them now.

Well I guess it comes down to those who believe the 'Holy Spirit' was moving through this women or that she was a little off her feed.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Guyfriday
Is it possible that she's a "Tea Party" plant? Or worse yet is she being controlled by a member of the "Tea Party"?

Does that mean her husband is 'controlled' by or a 'plant' of the Tea Party as well since he supported her bizzaro viewpoints?

Does her church come into question? Anyone else that may think she is accurate? Where does this line of reasoning end?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Which of Jesus' teachings was she not adhering to, specifically?

Please explain how she's a hypocrite?

All I see is name calling.
Very adult.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Char-Lee

Well I guess it comes down to those who believe the 'Holy Spirit' was moving through this women or that she was a little off her feed.

How about an open mind that it could be either, then try and examine what happened without a pre concluded idea.

I can't seem to get any complete picture of what she had to say. Before the downfall of our great nation maybe warnings proceed. If that were the case would they be ignored? The whole government is always going on about god. They have their own chapel and they pray publicly and yet the bible they are sworn in on means what to them?

Messengers have been sent to warn in the past according to the bible. These people are sworn into office on that very book and they usually profess to believe in it as the work of god.

Those who have ears to hear will, the rest would-will-are laugh(ing) at any message no matter how it was-is-will be, sent. This woman it seems was working there a long time, I find it interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

slowisfast
Which of Jesus' teachings was she not adhering to, specifically?

About not casting stones by claiming that Masons are 'against God'. What kind of giant balls does it take to pillory 2+ million people?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Char-Lee
How about an open mind that it could be either, then try and examine what happened without a pre concluded idea.

Considering I do not believe in the Holy Spirit it kind of narrows it down for me.

Messengers have been sent to warn in the past according to the bible.

I also do not take all of the Bible literally, particularly the prophecy aspects.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Guyfriday

Does that mean her husband is 'controlled' by or a 'plant' of the Tea Party as well since he supported her bizzaro viewpoints?

Does her church come into question? Anyone else that may think she is accurate? Where does this line of reasoning end?
It wouldn't be too far to make a connection that her husband could be involved, but since you brought up her church; "What do we know about the church she attends?"

Her rant that was recorded in the elevator isn't a fully thought out statement, and as far as I know nobody has a recording of what she said on the congressional floor. With these in mind how can anyone agree or disagree with her viewpoint? If her husband fully supports his wife he's either a good guy that stands by what she does, or is in on the plot.

***PERSONAL NOTE***

I'm not saying that "Church" in general has anything to do with this, but rather that somebody may be using that church to manipulate people. Then there is her talking points, and why do they seem like the ones that the "Tea Party" have adapted lately?

Given that this is in the Secret Societies section, I have to ask who's behind this event? (clearly not the Freemasons, so who?)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Char-Lee

Considering I do not believe in the Holy Spirit it kind of narrows it down for me.

Messengers have been sent to warn in the past according to the bible.

I also do not take all of the Bible literally, particularly the prophecy aspects.

The nation as a whole has proclaimed their belief by swearing in our president on the bible.
They also constantly quote and use it in their push to be elected, so whether we believe it or not their responses should be considered from that light IMO.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Guyfriday
Her rant that was recorded in the elevator isn't a fully thought out statement, and as far as I know nobody has a recording of what she said on the congressional floor.

Her recorded rant in the House Chamber is in the link above.

If her husband fully supports his wife he's either a good guy that stands by what she does, or is in on the plot.

Why does it need to be a plot? Maybe he is just as wacky as she is.

I'm not saying that "Church" in general has anything to do with this, but rather that somebody may be using that church to manipulate people.

I would think the message her church delivers, if it is anything like her drivel in the Chamber, would inculcate them in obvious paranoid statements that she made.

Then there is her talking points, and why do they seem like the ones that the "Tea Party" have adapted lately?

I must have missed where the Tea Party rambled on about Masons.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Char-Lee
The nation as a whole has proclaimed their belief by swearing in our president on the bible.

Really? Is that how it works? Because the President happens to be sworn in with a Bible it somehow makes us de facto Holy Spirit believers and literal interpreters of the Bible?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join