It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Americans Acting Like Hitler?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Now if say all that is happening in the States was going on in say Russia or Norway etc. there would be a public outcry. America still has 10% of gas etc that kill millions of humans. Will take a further ten years to completely destroy the stocks they still have.
Then they complain if other countries have stockpiles of things like this.
Look at the arsenal of nuclear weapons they have that are falling to bits due to old age, yet they again complain if other countries have them.
Who made the States the police of the world? They treat their people like carp yet get away with it.
Then their is Obamacare and yet trillions of dollars go missing. Where is the justice in that?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes. Don't be confused... we are the 4th Reich. :-(

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Are Americans Acting Like Hitler?
This is the most not unaware of a sentence I've ever read.

Sometimes I feel like we are lost.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Exactly what are you talking about? At least explain your thoughts vs.a short blurb so that I can respond appropriately.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

grandmakdw
reply to post by elouina

El, I am an average american.

Why did you not respond to me - someone who is trying to make a difference.

Ignoring those of us who try and lambasting "everyone" does nothing to motivate more and more to try and change, they throw people like me into a why try, no one (even those asking us to) will listen.

So sorry you felt slighted... I didn't feel the need to respond since what you said all made a lot of sense, and I didn't have anything to add to it or counter with.

This thread was to help people become aware and you are there already.
edit on 21-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

elouina

Exactly what are you talking about? At least explain your thoughts vs.a short blurb so that I can respond appropriately.
In US English "Are Americans Acting Like Hitler? " it's translated to the native speakers as each American is a Hitler.

In the majority of the other languages,is translated(if proper rephrased) as each American can be like Germans were in the second world war,by believing in a doctrine,and obeying orders as soldiers in the war,commiting crimes ,crimes of which many of them felt guilt at the moment when commited.

Which is a big difference,

because if Americans were acting like Hitlers,then I guess that US territory would be a deserted land without any life on it,by now.

Even if the title it is a question.
edit on 21-10-2013 by piequal3because14 because: rephrased

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Like I mentioned, Hitler was many things and I was concentrating on the mass murder aspect. You do know that the Obama admin has been accused of war crimes by Amnesty International? And I say good!. In the meanwhile, Americans should not be going about their lives while these illegal murders continue. If you sit by and pretend not to see a crime being committed, you are an accomplice.
edit on 22-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Is Obama acting like Hitler? The answer is no. I know people like to reach and try to compare your current leader to a leader from a long gone era but the Obama-Hitler comparison is just stupid. Think about the things Hitler did...Well for one he started a WORLD WAR. Targeted an entire group of people and tried to commit genocide on them. He also invaded European countries and occupied them. Now for Obama to get close to Hitler he would have to kill all the Republicans when he took office, step up ovens for a group of people he didn't like, and occupy Florida...(Just because). I know a lot of people don't like Obama but at least come up with some real reason why he is close to Hitler. Bush did the same drone strikes on "Terrorist" that Clinton did, and the same selective assassinations that Israel has been doing for decades. My advise for innocent people around terrorist, don't be AROUND THEM. The rule is if you are around a terrorist you are a terrorist. These are just the facts about what is going on in the world, but I digress...Obama is VERY far from being Hitler. lol

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

ltheghost
Is Obama acting like Hitler? The answer is no. I know people like to reach and try to compare your current leader to a leader from a long gone era but the Obama-Hitler comparison is just stupid. Think about the things Hitler did...Well for one he started a WORLD WAR. Targeted an entire group of people and tried to commit genocide on them. He also invaded European countries and occupied them. Now for Obama to get close to Hitler he would have to kill all the Republicans when he took office, step up ovens for a group of people he didn't like, and occupy Florida...(Just because). I know a lot of people don't like Obama but at least come up with some real reason why he is close to Hitler. Bush did the same drone strikes on "Terrorist" that Clinton did, and the same selective assassinations that Israel has been doing for decades. My advise for innocent people around terrorist, don't be AROUND THEM. The rule is if you are around a terrorist you are a terrorist. These are just the facts about what is going on in the world, but I digress...Obama is VERY far from being Hitler. lol

I disagree and will point out why.....

The middle east is a world war, most countries are at least in some capacity involved in some way, shape or form. Now granted he didn't start it....Bush did....but he most certainly continued it and is continuing to do so.

targeted a whole group and committed genocide.......muslims like it or not are people too, but I guess drone strikes that kill 10 innocent ones to 1 not innocent is just collateral damage huh....

what are we doing in the Middle East.....you don't consider that an occupation?

So....by your reasoning.....if you have a neighbor that is secretly a drug dealer and has a illicit operation in their basement you would have no problem with your entire neighborhood being leveled in drone strikes as you would be a drug dealer by association because you happened to live near the target? Maybe I am just seeing similarities where you are clearly not seeing them.....

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

Ahhhh....I see what you are saying but it doesn't add it up with reality. We are not the only ones over there in the middle east killing terrorist. In your fable about the drug dealer living next door, he would only be drone striked if he was a TERRORIST. And I wouldn't be living next door to the guy if I knew he was a terrorist. Why? Because everyone knows what happens to terrorist...boom...I still think you are reaching with the Hilter comparisons. The only reason we are in the Middle East is because of the Oil. That's it. We are not committing genocide against the biggest and most populous religion on the planet earth. Muslims. We are killing those who run with terrorist or stand by them. Far from genocide.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

ltheghost

Ahhhh....I see what you are saying but it doesn't add it up with reality. We are not the only ones over there in the middle east killing terrorist. In your fable about the drug dealer living next door, he would only be drone striked if he was a TERRORIST. And I wouldn't be living next door to the guy if I knew he was a terrorist. Why? Because everyone knows what happens to terrorist...boom...I still think you are reaching with the Hilter comparisons. The only reason we are in the Middle East is because of the Oil. That's it. We are not committing genocide against the biggest and most populous religion on the planet earth. Muslims. We are killing those who run with terrorist or stand by them. Far from genocide.

Okay....how does it not add up with reality?

We are not the only ones in the middle east, on that you are correct...but you are a fool if you think everyone being killed over there is a terrorist. I bet a lot of Pakistani's for one would disagree with you.....after all they are the ones being targeted during weddings and such.....

Amnesty International disagrees with you also......they have gone so far as to label the drone strikes that have occurred and continue to occur war crimes.

US officials responsible for the secret CIA drone campaign against suspected terrorists in Pakistan may have committed war crimes and should stand trial, a report by a leading human rights group warns. Amnesty International has highlighted the case of a grandmother who was killed while she was picking vegetables and other incidents which could have broken international laws designed to protect civilians.

US Drone Strikes Could be Classified as War Crimes

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

How about some comic relief here? Looks like the Hitler reference is catching on.

“If the President didn’t know a couple days before how bad it was,” Gillespie added, “what is he, Hitler in the bunker? That is objectionable. ”

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Double post yet again... Groan... As soon as I get a new mouse, mine is heading to the gas chamber.

Oh and over 400 innocent citizens were murdered by drones.
edit on 23-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The time is ripe for a revolution.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

elouina

How about some comic relief here? Looks like the Hitler reference is catching on.

“If the President didn’t know a couple days before how bad it was,” Gillespie added, “what is he, Hitler in the bunker? That is objectionable. ”

I felt the Nixon reference was even funnier lol

This president makes Nixon look like a choir boy and Nixon was impeached.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

AbleEndangered
It would help if Americans had representation!!

Oh god, don't let them have that. It'll be round the clock wrestling, monster truck driving and mullet haircuts.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join