It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Americans Acting Like Hitler?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Earlier I reported on the Billboard in Indiana that depicted Obama as Hitler and called for his impeachment. I commented many times that I was more impressed by the impeachment part and that I even agreed he was not like Hitler, multiple times. But now I wonder if maybe I was in fact wrong.

Tonight I read an article that sickened me. And I thought to myself, who could possibly go around killing people on whim without due process? Well Hitler of course. Except for one thing... I was reading an article about the Obama admin and their drone hit squad. My jaw dropped... I have never thought of it this way until now. As much as I am against Obama, I never realized just how bad he really is. But Obama is just one of many Hitlers in our government and populace.

How would we, the US citizens respond to Putin or Kim Jong doing the same thing on US soil to US citizens? You know we do have American terrorists. I mean yeah, the number killed certainly doesn't match the original holocaust. But how many lives does it take to make a holocaust worthy of attention?

We were upset by the death of 4 people on Libyan soil. Our drone hit squad is going to peoples homes and killing them in their sleep, at their dinner table, or even just while they stroll past an intended target.

I ask you all here, just for once to put aside your political parties and just be an American. If you find this difficult to do, just imagine a drone from the USSR picking you off while you enjoy your dinner. No trial, or chance to even plead for your life. Gone!

Both the NSA surveillance and the policy of drone war that it facilitates are criminal operations, carried out in violation of international law. The Obama administration asserts the right to kill anyone in the world without due process, including US citizens, in violation of the Bill of Rights. Among those killed have been US citizens including Anwar al-Awlaki and his teenage son, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, in Yemen.

And is this how someone should have to live their life? Put yourself in their shoes. This isn't political, these are what should be innocent and happy families that are being terrorized by OUR government.

A full accounting of the Pakistanis murdered by US drones may never be completed. However, a study published by Stanford University and New York University earlier this year showed that large sections of the population living in the FATA suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a result of the buzzing of drones overhead and the never-ending barrage of ordnance raining down on the area.

Global Drone Warfare, Targeted Assassinations Supported by NSA Surveillance

Because we elected the people that are doing this, and fail to stand up to this atrocity, we the people of the United states are all responsible for these crimes. We are all no better than Hitler.

Wake up America, darn you, wake up!

edit on 19-10-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It would help if Americans had representation!!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Yes but look at all the self centered groups that organize demonstrations in Washington for misc small causes that no where compare to this? But do they demonstrate for this? NO! Why? Because it doesn't affect them, and they don't care enough to do anything about it.

Well, what if in the future some world court holds each and everyone of us responsible. What would our defense be? That we had no representation even though we elected every last one of them? That we didn't at least demonstrate even though we have 2 legs to get there?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I didn't vote for any of this stuff. Answer your own questions.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Those victims shouldn't be playing near them oli fields.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

MarioOnTheFly
Those victims shouldn't be playing near them oli fields.

And how are we certain that every last victim is guilty if they get no trial? Their executioner is judge and jury. What about their innocent children? Heck what about their innocent pets! Peta goes haywire over a goldfish. Or is it only American goldfish? We are soo special aren't we?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Nephalim
I didn't vote for any of this stuff. Answer your own questions.

Would any American vote for this stuff? If the answer is no, then why doesn't the 316,668,567 citizens, including myself, do something about this? Complacency is the equivalent to allowing them to do this.

If we don't agree with the actions of this small group, and have no choice, then we are living in a dictatorship. Is this what you are saying then? You have no choice?

So which is it, are Americans responsible for murder or are we living in a dictatorship?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Only you can determine that for yourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I am sorry but NO! BIG NO.

The majority of any Nation are good people who want to live peacefully, raise their children with Love and generally enjoy life.

To condemn an entire Nation for the actions of a few is just epically sad.

I suggest you look inwards and find yourself.

Your title is just bloody awful. It sucks!

I don't know what else to say, you have saddened my day!

This thread is epically awful!

P

edit on 19/10/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

pheonix358
I am sorry but NO! BIG NO.

The majority of any Nation are good people who want to live peacefully, raise their children with Love and generally enjoy life.

I suggest you look inwards and find yourself.

Your title is just bloody awful. It sucks!

I don't know what else to say, you have saddened my day!

This thread is epically awful!

P

edit on 19/10/2013 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

I didn't expect this shock title to be popular. I am certain that you heard of the saying, "ignorance is bliss". This is exactly what you, myself, and everyone in America is guilty of. Going on with our happy lives while we let our elected officials murder in cold blood. This is what is sick.

Perhaps it is time that we wake up and do something. I say that we find out who supports this policy and dump every last one of them. A state did recall elections for gun control, so why not this? lets show them who really controls this country. Lets show them that we don't want to be responsible for murder.

Then every last one of us can go on leading our happy lives knowing that we did not allow our government to do this.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Drones make war affordable. Drones make war something you can do from 9 to 5.

I cannot stress how much I dislike the use of drones. We have them now in America. Armed? Who knows! Seems like there are an awful lot of "house fires" recently.

War should be something to be avoided at all costs. War should be the last option.

Drones make war a "go-to" command as easy as clicking a mouse.

War is supposed to be terrible. War is a disgusting exercise. Drones make war clean and hands free.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Although you likely do not support my "shock therapy" LOL..., thank you for joining the discussion. I know this will make me very unpopular. It was meant to be a shock to wake everyone up. But I always say don't ever present a problem unless you have a solution.

Probably my best solution is to get this added to the next election so every American can vote on the use of these targeted drone killings. Why is it the best solution? Well, I feel that most Americans are too busy enjoying their lives to even waste time for a recall election.

By voting, Americans can choose if they want to be an accomplice to murder or vote no and go to bed knowing that they had their say.

If this is truly a country ran by the people, then our elected representatives should have no problem setting this up for us. Who better to represent the will of the people than the people themselves?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

The level of apathy in America has risen to proportions never before seen.

So it won't ge much play, sadly.

As for shock therapy? lol

Rock on!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You bring up yet another term that bothers me. Did I miss the news report that we are presently at war with another country? So when did our elected officials in congress declare this war?

Unless congress has declared war, the US government is murdering in cold blood.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
So sorry for the double post, but why waste space?

Beezer thank you for your support in the issue. Sometimes an issue is more important than to worry about stars and flags and making others angry. You are right, the apathy is staggering. There has to be a conspiracy in this somewhere. The US was not apathetic like this in my younger years. What are they adding to our water?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Americans today are just like the german people in the 1930`s and the second world war.
people are just happy that the government is killing someone else and not them to try to stand up to the government could land you in jail or worse.
It won`t be the SS knocking your door down in the middle of the night but it might as well be, the consequences will be the same.
just like the german people of the 1930`s,the american people see what their government is capable of and have decided it`s best not to make waves and draw attention to themselves.
As long as the government is busy killing other people the american people are relatively safe from their government.
I wonder how history will judge america and it`s war on terror?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

So, what are we going to do with US gov bombing campaigns against nations who have had dictators on power? With all the innocent victims who had nothing with their elected leadership, and only wanted to live peaceful life?
Oh the irony...
People are guilty for blood suckers letting stay on power. Period.
edit on 19-10-2013 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I ask you all here, just for once to put aside your political parties and just be an American. If you find this difficult to do, just imagine a drone from the USSR picking you off while you enjoy your dinner. No trial, or chance to even plead for your life. Gone!

This may come as a shock to you but the USSR did kill it's citizens without due process. Except they didn't do it by drone they just blew your brains out in person. Every government has had to silence citizens from time to time. And please go learn something about the Nazis to say America is like them shows you know next to nothing about them.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   

All Americans Are Hitlers
But,but..then who is Eva Braun?

I mean all Americans are males?

and

What if "all Hitlers are Americans"

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

For some reason this video scares me a lot. (no, I'm not a Jonus)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join