It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The immorality of abortion

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

beegoodbees

captaintyinknots

beegoodbees

captaintyinknots
reply to post by beegoodbees

You must have missed the part where I explained that religion and God are not interchangeable (or was that a different thread?). God made man and man made religion in order to control other men.
Again you try and change definitions to fit what you believe. The belief that god made man is a religious belief.

Religious people follow religious doctrines, I did not make that up either.
The thought that god made man is a religious doctrine. Try and play with semantics all you want. Doesnt change it.

Unless God did make man, then it is science. According to you Einstein was religious. Of course he was not.
The difference is...einstein proved his theories. You cannot provide one single piece of evidence to back yours.

On top of that, einstein presented his thoughts as just that, THEORIES. You are presenting yours as fact.

And really, to compare religious faith to scientific theory is just silly.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beegoodbees

I am sure you had a point but you must have forgotten to say what it was. That 50 percent that you say wind up in prison, I guess it is your stance that they should have been aborted. So lets just sentence them to death to correct the problem
Didnt forget a thing. The point is quite clear.

Truth is, there is no point to this. You are convinced your religious beliefs should govern everyone, and you are running around in circles trying to justify it.
Good thing we live in a free society.
edit on 31-10-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join