It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Tyrant's Dream: Congress Cedes Control Of Federal Debt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This country spends 85 billion a day. They borrow 60 billion of that.

EVERY SINGLE DAY

Any sane person knows that this is an intentional thing.

It doesn't happen by accident.

Our government is intentionally destroying our economy.

They are intentionally destroying our currency.

They are intentionally undermining every taxpayers efforts to create a stable life.

There is no question about the path we are on but everybody continues to argue about why it is happening and who's fault it is.

Nobody ever proposes that we stop it because everybody wants their cut of the loot.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

If everyone was able to live off the grid, grow their own food, generate their own electricity I would say let it default. The problem is, they aren't and a default will result in EXTREME hardship, great depression style, for all but the wealthy in this country. And you might notice that the loudest voices pushing for default, are in fact, wealthy politicians. They will not feel the pain the average person is going to feel if it were to happen. And for that reason, I don't think they should be the ones voting for it. There needs to be a plan in place for dealing with the effects of such a default, and their only plan is "every man for himself" That works out great if you have a bundle of money in the bank, not so great if you dont.
edit on 20-10-2013 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Just going to leave this here for those with the time to spare. This might explain that profound sense of deja vu people are experiencing.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

Great video !!

Many things in common with what we are seeing today in the U.S.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If you were walking down the street and saw a woman being raped, would you step in and crack the rapist's head open with a baseball bat?

America must need to have its eyes examined, because plainly Lady Liberty is getting gang raped, and no one is trying to save her.

I may consider paying taxes again someday, but not until this corrupt government has been eliminated, all the money that was stolen from the U.S. treasury is returned, and our artificial debt is erased -- until then the IRS, can kiss my ass.

Follow this link to find out about the... IRS Scam!

F.T.G.

edit on 20-10-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Two words : Term Limits

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join