It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Hoursemen Explained?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I've seen many threads on this, many don't usually hold water IMO, heres one that had fewer leaks I thought anyhow.

Heres a quote first..

"The tribe of Joseph is, in fact, divided into two:- Ephraim and Manasseh. Joseph had two sons called Ephraim and Manasseh who, today, are the English and Americans respectively. Abraham, Joseph's great grandad, was told by God that, "in Isaac shall your seed be called" (Genesis 21 v 12). Isaac's sons - Saac's sons - Saxons. The British/English and the Americans are Anglo-Saxons. God's Word is ever TRUE."

www.anycities.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Careful with that page. Don't take what you read for truth, look into things yourself of course. One part particularly bothered me.

It states this:
FIG tree - Jews (Matt. 21 v 20), Christ cursing Judaism for ever in verse 19.

Here is the verse in context from KJV
19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
20 And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!
21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

This verse does not condemn Judaism forever. How can I say this? The following verse and also what the whole bible says about this subject. Even in the very end, in the book of revelation, it talks about the Jews that will come to know Jesus. If you want specific verses about the role of Jews and how they are special to God I can post them, but it doesn't take long to see.

The theme of the link seems very self deluded, if you know what I mean. Bringing importance to oneself in a sort of "Im the center of the universe" way. The cursing of jews forever seems very, well, neonazi-ish.

Wait, I kept reading and they believe in the old covenant, the new covenant and the Koran. I don't know why Im bothering posting about this. The three don't Jive. First two do, third doesn't. But I don't feel like getting into this, im sure its been addressed. I'll just leave you to this:
Yes, the four horsemen are intriguing, but what really needs to be explained? If they represent specific entities that cause the judgements, or if they symbolize or have the power to bring forth the specific judegements, it has the same result.

End communication

join