It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jews are chosen, but for what

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

vethumanbeing
borntowatch
vethumanbeing

borntowatch
I think you misunderstood everything, but hey its the internet, it happens.The Jews were meant to show the way, not save

veteranhumanbeing
Right, and to show the way exacted by whom that lay this tenement ("MANTLE DOWN"); they failed, HOW? What was the method of showing the way exactly, did they write it down, let some other culture/preciding God other than theirs take a stab at it? NOOO. You are saying the Jews failed in the showing of the way. Who was tasked with the soup kitchens, the church building (bad mistake); ultimately a JESUS INSERT FALSE CONFABULATION? If not the Jews, WHO? He was supposed to be the savior, as in "SAVING" the souls of the natural world; wait, and resurrect the dead (but only the rightous dead). What went wrong with the messiah/Jesus Idea (one of their own I hear) that the Jews overlooked and in so doing inadvertantly allowed the creation of the ultimate junkyard dog: THE GENTILE POPS INTO EXISTANCE (a few wand waves were applied). Didnt see that coming did they?

borntowatch
Yeah, try that again as a question please....

What is wrong with the "but, HEY" its the internet? Does it have a problem with the binary 1s and Os, or has it become a sentient being (FINALLY capable of thinking for itself) changing doctoring words or idea forms to suit its own spuralous diabolical needs, twisting/warping genuine thoughtful admissions by outragiously timid contributors to this website?

edit on 23-10-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Yeah binarys and stuff.

I wouldnt dare blame your comprehension skills, you might get offended again

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
@op...... The ''choosing'' business happened with Abraham. He was not a ''jew'' and neither was Isaac.In fact ''Jew'' is derived from ''Judah'', a GREAT grandson of Abraham. Jews are ONE of the many people who descended from the biblical israelites and so are NOT the sole inheritors of the blessings of Abraham, which include all his seed.....not just one son or grandson.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

sk0rpi0n
@op...... The ''choosing'' business happened with Abraham. He was not a ''jew'' and neither was Isaac.In fact ''Jew'' is derived from ''Judah'', a GREAT grandson of Abraham. Jews are ONE of the many people who descended from the biblical israelites and so are NOT the sole inheritors of the blessings of Abraham, which include all his seed.....not just one son or grandson.

Can you support that statement with scripture, or am I to just believe it because you say it.
No offence, just asking

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
borntowatch
vethumanbeing
borntowatch
vethumanbeing

borntowatch
I think you misunderstood everything, but hey its the internet, it happens.The Jews were meant to show the way, not save

veteranhumanbeing
Right, and to show the way exacted by whom that lay this tenement ("MANTLE DOWN"); they failed, HOW? What was the method of showing the way exactly, did they write it down, let some other culture/preciding God other than theirs take a stab at it? NOOO. You are saying the Jews failed in the showing of the way. Who was tasked with the soup kitchens, the church building (bad mistake); ultimately a JESUS INSERT FALSE CONFABULATION? If not the Jews, WHO? He was supposed to be the savior, as in "SAVING" the souls of the natural world; wait, and resurrect the dead (but only the rightous dead). What went wrong with the messiah/Jesus Idea (one of their own I hear) that the Jews overlooked and in so doing inadvertantly allowed the creation of the ultimate junkyard dog: THE GENTILE POPS INTO EXISTANCE (a few wand waves were applied). Didnt see that coming did they?

borntowatch
Yeah, try that again as a question please....

What is wrong with the "but, HEY" its the internet? Does it have a problem with the binary 1s and Os, or has it become a sentient being (FINALLY capable of thinking for itself) changing doctoring words or idea forms to suit its own spuralous diabolical needs, twisting/warping genuine thoughtful admissions by outragiously timid contributors to this website?

borntowatch
Yeah binarys and stuff.
I wouldnt dare blame your comprehension skills, you might get offended again

Never offended not in my nature; Im just happy you paid me a compliment by replying to my usual nonsense.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

borntowatch

sk0rpi0n

Can you support that statement with scripture, or am I to just believe it because you say it.
No offence, just asking

What skOrpiOn said was mostly correct however it was not all correct.

Yes Abraham,Issac and Jacob ( later to be renamed Israel) were not Jews.They are the descendents of the Judah who was one of the 12 Sons of Israel, and even then eventually it was a mix of Judah,Benjamin ,and Levis and assorted others who became part of the Southern Kingdom after the split of the nation of Israel after Solomons reign around 931 BC.

The promise given to Abraham that he would be the "father" of many nations through THE seed not HIS seed.THE seed Is Yahoshua.That blessing is to ALL mankind not just genetic Israel (which are no more for almost 3 thousand years) nor genetic Judah(which is no more for almost 2,000 years)

The promised blessing was and has always been to ALL the nations.That is Gods chosen people,regardless of those that claim and believe they are "special" because they "chose" themselves to be "elected.
edit on 24-10-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
@ borntowatch "Can you support that statement with scripture," -well, Genesis 12 contains the passage that is commonly misinterpreted as applying to the Jews, - ''I will bless those who bless you....''. It was made ONLY to Abraham, not to any particular group of people. Then Genesis 17 outlines how the covenant was purely conditional (both for Abraham and his descendants) So It wasn't a free ride for the descendants... Whether Jews or anybody else. As for Abraham not being Jewish, the proof is self explanatory in the geneologies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join