It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrifying! X Ray Image - Snipers 'target unborn children in chilling competition to win cigarettes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphanApology

That's kind of what I was getting at. I completely concur. As I said in my first reply, there wouldn't have been a nice neat fully formed round inside of a still intact skull, not even from a 5.56 round let alone something like a .338

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
My first thought when reading the article was propaganda. I'm glad others came to the same conclusion - that this could easily be propaganda.

The thing is, none of us really know. Considering the fact that I wasn't there, and none of us were either, I don't think it makes sense to get all emotional over something that is probably fabricated.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, in fact, it very well *could* be happening. I'm just saying there is no evidence from that article that stands up on its own, without further verification. As others have mentioned, those photos could easily be photoshoped, and the story seems extremely fishy.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by supermarket2012

Yeah none of the typical sniper rifles would leave it in tact. Even a low caliber pistol still shatters the skull some if the entry wound isn't coming from under the jaw. Maybe the snipers were laying on the ground? LOL jk.

This is total BS.

Here is a video of various rifles hitting a steel target.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

bozzchem

Why are you interested?

I like observing trends in behavior. Also Im interested because it gives me a gauge to go by on how many of a certain type of person are frequenting the forum.

bozzchem

After reading your post, I did. Now what?

Well now, youve given me both greater insight into your own nature and how you yourself operate, and helped me form a slightly better picture of perhaps the generalized nature of humanity, of which I am always looking for more information on and more samples to work with / think about.

Thank you for your unexpected participation

edit on 10/18/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

cheesy

The unborn children of Syrian women are the targets of a sickening war game where a shooter who murders a foetus in its mother’s womb is awarded with cigarettes, a British surgeon has revealed.
Dr David Nott witnessed evidence of fighters using civilians as target practice and on several occasions shooting pregnant women in the stomach, killing their unborn babies.
Dr Nott, recently returned from volunteering at a Syrian hospital, said there are local rumours the snipers are sell swords, working for the Assad regime, awarded when they ‘hit the correct targets’.

Horrifying: The x-ray image shows a full-term foetus with a bullet lodged in its brain, shot dead in its mother's womb

As women and children cross through the unnamed city where he was stationed, they would be shot by snipers – and their wounds followed disturbing patterns,
‘From the first patients that came in in the morning, you could almost tell what you would see for the rest of the day. It was a game,’ he told The Times.
‘One day it would be shots to the groin. The next, it would only be the left chest. The day after, we would see no chest wounds; they were all neck [wounds].’
Dr Nott told the newspaper that in his 20 years volunteering in war zones, this is the first time he had witnessed pregnant women being targeted.
He described the day two consecutive patients arrived at his clinic, heavily pregnant with their babies shot to death in their stomachs.
‘The women were all shot through the uterus, so that must have been where they were aiming for. I can’t even begin to tell you how awful it was.
'Usually, civilians are caught in the crossfire. This is the first time I’ve ever seen anything like this. This was deliberate. It was hell beyond hell.’
Dr Nott, who counts Tony Blair among his former patients, has returned to London after five weeks in Syria to reveal abysmal conditions in the local hospitals with little to no evidence of aid.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
This Is Creazy! they must be stop! i know war is like hell, but this is something very wrong i think!
edit on 18-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

There is no way the back of the skull would still be looking like that if a round that size entered it. I shoot guns myself, and that skull would be all over that x-ray. EVERYWHERE!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

cheesy

The unborn children of Syrian women are the targets of a sickening war game where a shooter who murders a foetus in its mother’s womb is awarded with cigarettes, a British surgeon has revealed.
Dr David Nott witnessed evidence of fighters using civilians as target practice and on several occasions shooting pregnant women in the stomach, killing their unborn babies.
Dr Nott, recently returned from volunteering at a Syrian hospital, said there are local rumours the snipers are sell swords, working for the Assad regime, awarded when they ‘hit the correct targets’.

Horrifying: The x-ray image shows a full-term foetus with a bullet lodged in its brain, shot dead in its mother's womb

As women and children cross through the unnamed city where he was stationed, they would be shot by snipers – and their wounds followed disturbing patterns,
‘From the first patients that came in in the morning, you could almost tell what you would see for the rest of the day. It was a game,’ he told The Times.
‘One day it would be shots to the groin. The next, it would only be the left chest. The day after, we would see no chest wounds; they were all neck [wounds].’
Dr Nott told the newspaper that in his 20 years volunteering in war zones, this is the first time he had witnessed pregnant women being targeted.
He described the day two consecutive patients arrived at his clinic, heavily pregnant with their babies shot to death in their stomachs.
‘The women were all shot through the uterus, so that must have been where they were aiming for. I can’t even begin to tell you how awful it was.
'Usually, civilians are caught in the crossfire. This is the first time I’ve ever seen anything like this. This was deliberate. It was hell beyond hell.’
Dr Nott, who counts Tony Blair among his former patients, has returned to London after five weeks in Syria to reveal abysmal conditions in the local hospitals with little to no evidence of aid.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
This Is Creazy! they must be stop! i know war is like hell, but this is something very wrong i think!
edit on 18-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

Sounds EXACTLY what the Israelis do to the Palestinians.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Photoshop abuse is such an ugly thing.
I am truly disgusted by the abuse of such fine software. jk jk
Seriously tho just apply a little high school physics and some critical thinking and stir it around a little
and voila you have the truth. Take a drink you might like it.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Top image looks like it might be a back entry wound and a frontal xray. You can see a trace of a shadow where the bullet passed.

Second image--you can see white at the tip of the bullet where there was mild impact to the skull without exit. It looks like lightning on the xray.

Third image--bullet doesn't pass through bone but tissues so total tissue damage would not show in an xray.

Fourth image--that one confused the heck out of me, too. Looked it up. Apparently, that is a seriously old wound. Elderly Chinese lady had been shot in the head (passage near ear) during WWII and never knew she had a bullet in her brain til recently. Pretty much a miracle that that elderly woman survived all these years. Passage was near the ear. www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus

bozzchem

Why are you interested?

I like observing trends in behavior. Also Im interested because it gives me a gauge to go by on how many of a certain type of person are frequenting the forum.

bozzchem

After reading your post, I did. Now what?

Well now, youve given me both greater insight into your own nature and how you yourself operate, and helped me form a slightly better picture of perhaps the generalized nature of humanity, of which I am always looking for more information on and more samples to work with / think about.

Thank you for your unexpected participation

edit on 10/18/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

I get it.

Godspeed on your quest.

iIii
edit on 18-10-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Another thought that just occurred to me while looking at the alleged fetal X-ray is that while you see a fetal skull, I see no organ outlines let alone ribs, spine or pelvis of the mother. Maybe I'm just not seeing it due to crappy resolution on my phone. Anyone else notice this?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
TDawg is right, there is no entry wound, no wound channel and no deformation of the bullet.
This is not real.
What you see is a piece of photoshop work to make the Assad regime appear evil when it's really the opposite is far closer to the truth.
Syrian soldiers don't target civilians, that's who they're fighting to protect.
The FSA are mainly foreign born jihadist mercenaries who don't give a rat's ass who they shoot.
More propaganda to fuel hatred unjustly against Assad.

Eta: I know you mean well and have a good heart Cheesy. You only posted because of your concern for the innocent - nothing wrong with that my friend. Many here are experienced not only as hunters and shooters but some possibly as xray techs or medical personell. When frauds are exposed it gives us all a chance to see the methods they use and how they try to gain our sympathy for their causes. This is the modus operandi of propaganda - something we've all fallen for in some form or another.

Just don't be too quick to judge things as they appear, ATS has taught me that.
This should go over big with the liberal crowd who know nothing about ballistics though.
Cheers,
ATA
edit on 18-10-2013 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
if ANY of the projectiles pictured had actually been fired from a barrel, and passed through even the otherwise 'soft tissue' of the abdomen/'uterus', etc, there would, at least, be some degree or extent of deformation..... yet they all seem pretty much - pristine.

quite telling, if you ask me.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
something else, if as many women and their unborn children are shot, there should be more evidence. there was no mention if there was more proof beyond the one xray, roumors and his word.

why only one xray, if as many women came in as Dr David Nott describes, he should have documented it and had the evidence to give to the U.N. and The Hague.

i'm calling bs, and filing this in with the five gallon chemical gas jugs with the rags stuffed in them videos, as another desperate attempt on the rebels part to draw the U.S. and the world in.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I have to agree on this one.

There's no trauma to the surrounding tissues from the original OP's picture.

If you look at the picture below, you can see brain trauma around the bullet:

I'm not convinced.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

If you look at the picture below, you can see brain trauma around the bullet:

And the point of entry in the front of the skull above the forehead. Bullets tumble after hitting something. In the X-ray you bring the bullet is not pointing in the direction it originally came in. It is deformed somewhat too.

In the Op's X-ray picture the bullet looks too "pristine". And in perfect profile. Read that, unfired and "placed". At least how it appears in the X-ray.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

This reminds me of a baby shot in her mother's womb by a tsotsi during a botched car hijacking,in South Africa,Courtney Ellerbeck,who survived.
www.security.co.za...
I agree though,that without having any medical knowledge even,it seems to make sense that a sniper's bullet would have shattered an unborn baby's skull,not lodged so neatly as per the Xray pics-Courtney Ellerbeck's mother was most likely shot with a pistol or revolver type gun-and the as yet unborn Courtney,was hit in utero,in the buttocks,which is the source of the spinal injuries she will have to deal with the consequences of,for the duration of her life.
A sniper's rifle is more highpowered, I should think,and such a bullet hitting a fragile unborn baby's skull should completely shatter it,not so?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It's The Daily Mail again......Most sensationalist stories from the Daily Heil should go in the HOAX bin

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by cheesy

I hate to say this, but a bullet to a fetus'es head would cause a lot more damage than that x-ray shows. There is no entry wound. I'm thinking that this is just another propaganda ploy.

This was also a ploy used during the Bosnian conflict.
edit on 18-10-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

This.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Doesn't seem like a high caliber sniper rifle round would lodge there, but I guess its possible.

It does sound a bit like anti Assad propaganda. Its possible of course, but I always question these "worst thing you can imagine" stories because they seem to be perfectly engineered to create outrage.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by cheesy

I hate to say this, but a bullet to a fetus'es head would cause a lot more damage than that x-ray shows. There is no entry wound. I'm thinking that this is just another propaganda ploy.

This was also a ploy used during the Bosnian conflict.
edit on 18-10-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

That was my immediate reaction as well. Looks a little too neat. i.e., "looks 'shopped"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join