It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrifying! X Ray Image - Snipers 'target unborn children in chilling competition to win cigarettes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

The unborn children of Syrian women are the targets of a sickening war game where a shooter who murders a foetus in its mother’s womb is awarded with cigarettes, a British surgeon has revealed.
Dr David Nott witnessed evidence of fighters using civilians as target practice and on several occasions shooting pregnant women in the stomach, killing their unborn babies.
Dr Nott, recently returned from volunteering at a Syrian hospital, said there are local rumours the snipers are sell swords, working for the Assad regime, awarded when they ‘hit the correct targets’.

Horrifying: The x-ray image shows a full-term foetus with a bullet lodged in its brain, shot dead in its mother's womb

As women and children cross through the unnamed city where he was stationed, they would be shot by snipers – and their wounds followed disturbing patterns,
‘From the first patients that came in in the morning, you could almost tell what you would see for the rest of the day. It was a game,’ he told The Times.
‘One day it would be shots to the groin. The next, it would only be the left chest. The day after, we would see no chest wounds; they were all neck [wounds].’
Dr Nott told the newspaper that in his 20 years volunteering in war zones, this is the first time he had witnessed pregnant women being targeted.
He described the day two consecutive patients arrived at his clinic, heavily pregnant with their babies shot to death in their stomachs.
‘The women were all shot through the uterus, so that must have been where they were aiming for. I can’t even begin to tell you how awful it was.
'Usually, civilians are caught in the crossfire. This is the first time I’ve ever seen anything like this. This was deliberate. It was hell beyond hell.’
Dr Nott, who counts Tony Blair among his former patients, has returned to London after five weeks in Syria to reveal abysmal conditions in the local hospitals with little to no evidence of aid.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
This Is Creazy! they must be stop! i know war is like hell, but this is something very wrong i think!
edit on 18-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
If this is true, it is wrong in so many ways...

have the human race really come to the point he kills 'babies' for fun and fame?

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

I hate to say this, but a bullet to a fetus'es head would cause a lot more damage than that x-ray shows. There is no entry wound. I'm thinking that this is just another propaganda ploy.

This was also a ploy used during the Bosnian conflict.
edit on 18-10-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by cheesy

I hate to say this, but a bullet to a fetus'es head would cause a lot more damage than that x-ray shows. There is no entry wound. I'm thinking that this is just another propaganda ploy.

yes i think the same as you, when read the article i remember the Bosnian Conflict,, i have no other clue sir its real or not, maybe you can help..

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I really don't see the bullet stopping like that either. A fetus doesn't have enough bone density to really slow it down to stop it so perfectly like it did. And there's absolutely no damage to the bullet. They usually flatten at least somewhat on entry.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
So...that's why some of our British friends refer to that as the 'Daily Fail'? Indeed... The days of Walter Cronkite are long gone.

I wouldn't say it's a bad on sharing the story for the source that is carrying it ... although that, itself, makes a more interesting story IMO.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

TDawgRex
reply to post by cheesy

Totally agree. There is no way that that bullet would've done so little damage to the fetus. Additionally, the premise is that these snipers are getting a pack of cigarettes for every fetal head shot. How would they even know if they had succeeded to claim their prize? They wouldn't. I agree that this is probably propaganda. It doesn't even make logical sense on any ground.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
as a comparison i googling and find this,
this article from
1 February 2009

Pictured: X-ray of the 3-year-old boy who spent five days with a bullet in his brain

www.dailymail.co.uk...

3 March 2010

Fred Gough, an 83-year-old war veteran who thought arthritis had caused the pain in his leg was told by doctors at Sandwell General Hospital that he had been carrying a German bullet lodged in his hip for the last 66 years

Mon, 14 May 2007 (Grapic Content, Sory for this)

A Chinese grandmother who went to hospital with a headache was found to have had a bullet in her head for 64 years.

Jin Guangying, 77, of Shuyang town, Jiangsu province, went to to Shuyang Leniency Hospital for an x-ray.

"We were surprised to learn there was a bullet inside her head," her son, Wang Zhengbang, told the Yangtse Evening Post.

Jin remembers that she was shot in 1943 during the Second World War by the invading Japanese army when she was taking supplies to her guerrilla father.

"I was 13, living along the railways in Xuzhou city. One afternoon in September, my mother asked me to take a meal to my father and his colleagues who were fighting the Japanese," she said.

"I was spotted by the Japanese army. They ran after me and opened fire. A bullet passed through the corner of my right ear. I hit the ground and lost consciousness."

www.sott.net...

2011-08
Fetal gunshot of the chest: An unprecedented surgical encounter

Introduction: Fetal gunshot injuries are rare and more often than not are concealed by parents because of the medico-legal issues and hence its incidence far exceeds the number of the cases reported in the world literature. It is very unusual to incidentally detect bullet in the chest wall after 10 years of injury.
Case Report: Case Report: We are presenting a rare case of 10-years-old boy, who was admitted for operation of chronic suppurative otitis media (CSOM), but during routine pre-anesthetic check up, the chest X-ray of the patient showed a radio opaque shadow in the right hemithorax located subcutaneously. The bullet was removed under local anesthesia and the patient was later operated for CSOM.
Conclusion: Conclusion: A long asymptomatic period without a previous history of gunshot injury and absence of any scar suggestive of entry wound on examination makes this case interesting and unique as this could happen if the patient had sustained the gunshot in utero.

This all looks like the same as the Picture Of Unborn Baby, Maybe we dont see the damge because it see from different angel..
edit on 18-10-2013 by cheesy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
as a comparison i googling and find this,
this article from
1 February 2009

Pictured: X-ray of the 3-year-old boy who spent five days with a bullet in his brain

www.dailymail.co.uk...

3 March 2010

Fred Gough, an 83-year-old war veteran who thought arthritis had caused the pain in his leg was told by doctors at Sandwell General Hospital that he had been carrying a German bullet lodged in his hip for the last 66 years

Mon, 14 May 2007

A Chinese grandmother who went to hospital with a headache was found to have had a bullet in her head for 64 years.

Jin Guangying, 77, of Shuyang town, Jiangsu province, went to to Shuyang Leniency Hospital for an x-ray.

"We were surprised to learn there was a bullet inside her head," her son, Wang Zhengbang, told the Yangtse Evening Post.

Jin remembers that she was shot in 1943 during the Second World War by the invading Japanese army when she was taking supplies to her guerrilla father.

"I was 13, living along the railways in Xuzhou city. One afternoon in September, my mother asked me to take a meal to my father and his colleagues who were fighting the Japanese," she said.

"I was spotted by the Japanese army. They ran after me and opened fire. A bullet passed through the corner of my right ear. I hit the ground and lost consciousness."

www.sott.net...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by TDawgRex

I really don't see the bullet stopping like that either. A fetus doesn't have enough bone density to really slow it down to stop it so perfectly like it did. And there's absolutely no damage to the bullet. They usually flatten at least somewhat on entry.

Yep. Although the skull is still somewhat soft in the womb, evidence of trauma to the skull would show up within the x-ray as light areas if I recall correctly. There's no light areas on the skull and that bullet would not have stopped.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There's no way the mothers would've survived a shot through the abdomen long enough to make it to a clinic let alone a picture perfect, fully intact, high caliber round neatly in the center of a fetal brain. I've seen women # by snipers in Bosnia and East Africa and I can assure you the damage was horrific and not a topic for polite company. Goebbels would've been proud of whoever wrote this article.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

But sir this all looks the same..
sory allI dont know why i cant post the link..
just googling it and type "X ray Image Bullet" you will see a lot of case like this..maybe we dont see the damage because we see it in differnt angel..

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

That doesn't mean that it was done deliberately, or that it's true. Some could be x-rays with the bullet behind the head, but the angle makes it look like it's in the head. As soft as a baby's head is at this point, there should be massive damage in the x-rays, and there isn't even a wound track.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sooo... I guess the fetus skull is made of neutronium, and the bullet is a special super composite from the future that does not deform when subject to major impacts with ultra dense theoretical materials.

... Or its a #ing photoshop.

Real "horrifying", OP.

:thumbsdown:

ETA- who the hell would star and flag this thread, anyway... that, I am interested in.
edit on 10/18/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by cheesy

That doesn't mean that it was done deliberately, or that it's true. Some could be x-rays with the bullet behind the head, but the angle makes it look like it's in the head. As soft as a baby's head is at this point, there should be massive damage in the x-rays, and there isn't even a wound track.

Yes Its Very Hard to know its real or not..Only Speculation,
..Tq Sir,youre a Mods Right know Congrats!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus
Sooo... I guess the fetus skull is made of neutronium, and the bullet is a special super composite from the future that does not deform when subject to major impacts with ultra dense theoretical materials.

... Or its a #ing photoshop.

Real "horrifying", OP.

:thumbsdown:

ETA- who the hell would star and flag this thread, anyway... that, I am interested in.
edit on 10/18/2013 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

Anyone who Curious and have mutual respect

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

Don't take it too hard, Cheesy. Really this is what a forum is great for because it brings together a wide variety of knowledge to help sort through all the stuff out there as there is a whole lot of junk out there.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

cheesy

But sir this all looks the same..
sory allI dont know why i cant post the link..
just googling it and type "X ray Image Bullet" you will see a lot of case like this..maybe we dont see the damage because we see it in differnt angel..

There's also no accounting for caliber in those photos. The top 2 of head wounds are small caliber. They could have been self inflicted through the soft pallet which is the only explanation for not seeing more damage to the skull. The other 2, again there's no description of caliber but the leg wpund is obviously from a rifle and the bottom skull looks like a rifle round which makes it a little suspicious to me. I've seen up close what a sniper can do to a human skull and there wouldn't be that much of a skull left on an adult let alone a fetus. Not only that but the precision of shooting just one pregnant woman through the abdomen and hitting the fetus in the skull is amazing. Repeat shots not knowing what position the fetus is in is nothing short of a miracle. Maybe I'm wrong but from what I have seen first hand I'm vein overly skeptical on this until more info comes in.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

CaticusMaximus[/]

Why are you interested?

After reading your post, I did. Now what?

Yes, the pics are obviously faked. The OP didn't fake them.
edit on 18-10-2013 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

The caliber of a typical sniper gun wouldn't have left those skulls in tact. Propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join