It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmm...Could we be at war with Aliens and not know?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Didn't Phil Scneider (the guy apparently from the 'Dulce Base') Say there was a whole war going on underground?

Somehow I just dont belive it. Like it has already been said, if we were at war with aliens, I think we'd know about it.

As for the NASA footage. That is some amazing footage. But I always thought that maybe this was 2 extra terrestrials fighting each other. Rather than 'us' shooting 'them'.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have read many of the threads... and am really referring to the most sever and seemingly-far-fetched posts in this reply.

I find some to be very well constructed and thought-out. I think that some are very articulate - and feel 'familiar' - for lack of a better word.

I am not particularly insulted by 'the plug' - as it was nominal; compared to the interesting accounts. I have no way of knowing whether or not it was factual.

However, I am convinced that there is a definate influence and presence of such in our world. I also believe that a major amount of effort and resources are poured into a campaine of making everyday citizens believe it all to be ridiculous.

Figuratively, or literally... it makes us ripe for the slaughter. The only reason that I can see... that we are allowed to continue 'as if nothing happened' - is the existence of an unimaginable level of exploitation.

There is probably nothing that any of us can do... but with knowledge... there is still a slim chance... that it could oneday change.

I wish you all the best of luck in this. As a member of the human race... I personally offer my condolences... for the massive negative ignorance that some will have to face... for attempting to table this discussion. But some out there.... actually benefit from the contemplation.

Thanks - and hang in there.

jb

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I was told that it was a GALACTIC WAR and we were already in it.I wasnt told it was a terran war here on earth or underground.

I was also told that at seven I could operate the ship completely ,I had the ability.

I was told if I chose to join I would never be able to return.

The fact that a massive number of nuclear weapons exist on earth leads me to believe that we are protecting our home planet by instituting MADD of us and any invaders who are stupid enough to visit with bad intentions.This allows us to be recruited and protects a vital source of manpower or potential soldiers.

MADD- mutually assured destruction-come play in our sandbox if you dare,but dont piss us off or nobody will be visiting the sandbox for thousands of radioactive years and possibly NEVER AGAIN.

Humans arent stupid we are only learning and trying to survive the learning curve we are faced with.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CindyPants

...I know this thread is way old but I just saw the video you spoke of and I thought about what you said...I do not believe we are at war with them....I think they are real and far more evolved than we are ....if they wanted to take this planet i believe without a doubt they could....we assume they are an aggressive species however i think we are the aggressors as the vid shows....i think the government doesnt want them to interrupt what i perceive to be our prison system and yes we are the prisoners although i dont think we know it...but make no mistake, i think they have helped us in the past in some way...perhaps evolution?...and they are observing us...it could be they are observing what they created ...either way we are obviously being kept from the truth for a reason....my friends think im nuts but i just cant buy the fact were alone in the universe...but the truth i think is we need their help again.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

hmm...NO

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner

if aliens are here, which i dont know, i would bet unless they are allmost godlike in intelligence they will be corrupt

Well, greed, envy, the desire to control are all lower impulses. Who submit to these impulses are usually immature individuals who do not yet see the big picture.

So if they are mentally more advanced than us, they don't feel the need to be greedy or corrupted.

It's so absurd (and in a way - sad) that people are picking fights even with an invisible, possibly non-existent "enemy". People need to change. Fast.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I agree...When our species learns to work together in unity and peace , then we will make enormous strides in science....that why i think if they do exist the material or greed mindset is nowhere near enought to entice a species thats figured out space travel ....we forget that they're probably not human and have obviously been successful as a species....what i really liked about this vid is how the thruster theory is disproven quite convincingly....interesting enough about hawking and his nutjob theory....was this article...
www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by velocity253

my friends think im nuts but i just cant buy the fact were alone in the universe...

I think your friends are nuts for believing we can be alone in the universe! Its amazing how small minded and naive people can be just because we havn't officially had any contact with an alien species and printed the news across the front of the papers yet!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
... the thing is, bullets aren't as effective in space. and missles, well i don't even know. there is too much that we don't know. lasers are a good bet, but it's way too hard to spend THAT much money on big spaceships and people not ask, where in the hell did it go!?

Actually, kinetic kill weapons (bullets) are MORE effective in space. Without air resistance, they can travel millions of kilometers without a reduction in velocity. Without wind, there is no drift. And in zero gee, there is no drop.

I always wondered about the AR-15/M-16 when Stoner designed it in the 1950's. It looks like a space gun.

Missiles are hella effective in space (see NASA's deep impact mission).

Lasers, hmmm, maybe better in the future. Especially bomb-pumped x-ray lasers.

We already scan space for 'stuff', so fire control is in place.

Could we hide a war like that? Maybe. Hide casualties as 'earth war' statistics, hide strikes as 'exploration missions' gone wrong.

But rest assured, bullets and bombs work BETTER in space, and better than lasers.

Some sci-fi guy wrote a book on just that, but title and author escape me...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yes!!! I just realised that we are at war with people from off planet.
Think about it.

Since this thread was started in 2003 things have got more ridiculous.

All countries in the World are contaminated with radiation. It's being used as a genocidal weapon against all humanity.
NUCLEAR IS GENOCIDE. It's in food - medicine - water - air. How close are you to a nuclear power station?

Not only that but our food supply has been taken over and genetically altered, it is wrapped in plastic before we get it and plastic is poisonous and causes genetic mutations to our reproductive systems.
The sea has more plastic than algae floating on it! Dolphins are dying for unknown reasons and fish have been found to have plastic pellets embedded in their flesh.

The sea is radioactive - therefore so is the rain, the Van Allen belts were bombed with nuclear explosions.

All countries in the World are being attacked simultaneously with both plastic and radiation.

All this has escalated since the 1940's when the first large numbers of UFO's started to be seen worldwide.

We blame each other yet all humanity are under attack.

Go anywhere on the Internet and people are blaming each other or some imaginary elite, who if they are human are in the same position because it's GLOBAL

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join