It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The “Tea Party” is NOT the Enemy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The “Tea Party” is NOT the Enemy

Judging from the recent Congressional vote the other day, I would speculate that the “Tea Party” might in fact be the only genuine group that has any American values left.

It seems all who are supporting the continuing debt increases are actually supporting the international banking influences that have successfully infiltrated our economic system.

The international banking influences are the *Enemy*, along with their 'supporters' of course.

The supporters who seem to be the ones in favor are:

1> The current Administration.
2> The current members of Congress who voted in favor.
3> Confused Citizens that support 1 & 2.
4> Citizens who seem to *Promote* the agenda.

The international influences have programs and committees that dictate political policies worldwide.

The U.S. citizens are not the only victim. All citizens of national governments that are members of the B.I.S. (Bank for International Settlements) are.

The B.I.S. has a central committee named the “Basel Committee”.

The U.S. Federal Reserve (as well as other country’s central banks) subscribe to the Basel Committee’s *recommendations*, and are (and have been) implementing those policies into the banking and corporate systems.

Study these links below and note they are not articles of opinion.
Many new rules have been *Quietly* implemented recently.

The MSM rarely discusses these things.

The United States can solve this problem. It wouldn’t take too much.

The U.S. Federal Reserve has been puppeted.

Basel Regulatory Capital Framework

Basel III Implementation by U.S. Federal Reserve

The FED is under *Direct* foreign banking influences of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision

B.I.S. Basel

Another point is the IMF (International Monetary Fund) had meetings in Watchington D.C. last week.

And wouldn't ya know it....

The Congress has a miracle meeting to end the shut down and effectively end the debt ceiling a couple of days later !!!

Hmmm.

The U.S. and many other nations are currently under economic attack.

The Annual Meetings of the World Bank Group (WBG) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) each year bring together central bankers, ministers of finance and development, private sector executives, and academics to discuss issues of global concern, including the world economic outlook, poverty eradication, economic development, and aid effectiveness. Also featured are seminars, regional briefings, press conferences, and many other events focused on the global economy, international development, and the world's financial system. This year's Annual Meetings events will take place in Washington, D.C., October 11-13, 2013.

IMF confirms

Now... *WHO* is the Real Enemy ?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
They are not the enemy, just the awful terrible people that the group attracts... They kind of suck, the big one.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Jefferton
They are not the enemy, just the awful terrible people that the group attracts... They kind of suck, the big one.

Then we can assume that you support the current debt *problem* ?

You sure have a unique way of showing it !!!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for the OP, and promoted for heart.
If we were flies on the wall listening to what these guys are
doing in the back room, it would be unfortunate we also could
not lift our muskets to them. Quote me.
With Basel looking too much like Bretton Woods on really
good drugs, there's no wonder about all the diversions...

Just the same, when they took the scarf off the cheerleader
from last time stoic fox, it turned out to a one-day hit that
if cut into a check for each of us stop my eviction. Oh well..
I guess staying with friends will enhance my social life.

Keep your powder dry and your bait wet.
I think it's going to be a winter to remember, if they let us.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

We're currently moving into the game over phase of complete global domination. The Tea Party is barely even a blip on these guys radar. That pretty much goes for the dems and reps. Our political groups and parties are minnows swimming with the sharks.

There was a time we may had had the leverage to stop them but the constant division created through the left-right political paradigm (now with TP hysteria added,) the racial divisions and ongoing economic collapse have all but sounded the death knell for our republic and the rest of the free world.

There may be a few who initially survive this banker orchestrated takeover, China and Russia (and the rest of BRIC) come to mind but plans appear in the works to deal with them as well. No wonder they're scarfing up gold by the thousands of tons.

Looks like we're going to get that NWO whether we want it or not.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
While I agree that our debt is out of control, I think the tea party proved one thing and one thing only with this latest debacle - holding the nation's (and the world's) economy hostage to try to instill change is a really bad idea. Hopefully they've learned a lesson.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So a minority was able to stop the country from passing a budget because they did not like what the majority wanted, and there the good guys?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

redtic
While I agree that our debt is out of control, I think the tea party proved one thing and one thing only with this latest debacle - holding the nation's (and the world's) economy hostage to try to instill change is a really bad idea. Hopefully they've learned a lesson.

And ?

What *Lesson* would THAT be ?

Do you actually support the international banking influence ?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969
So a minority was able to stop the country from passing a budget because they did not like what the majority wanted, and there the good guys?

The U.S. hasn't had a budget passed by Congress in years.

There was no actual budget in any recent talks.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Actually we have the Tea Party to thank for showing that the current administration wants a disasterous new tax instead of providing for the government.

yay, Tea party!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive696969

You've, quite obviously, had too much Kool Aid! It was the Democrats, and Mr. Oblamer, that kept the budget from passing.

See ya,
Milt

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
We now live in an era where fiscal responsibility, standing by the constitution, and being adult about approach to laws and standards is deemed "terrorism" ,holy crap, I kept up with this debt limit/shutdown crap from the start, and let me tell you, barry and his treasonist senate would not budge one micron, but the other side is the party of "no". unfrigginbelieveable how real dumb americans can be, my young daughter points out the lies, what is wrong? is it something in the water?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Sorry so obama got elected, obamacare passed, the tea party tried to block it 43 times, then decided to close shop, and its obumer and is communist fault right.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

dukeofjive696969
reply to post by BenReclused

Sorry so obama got elected, obamacare passed, the tea party tried to block it 43 times, then decided to close shop, and its obumer and is communist fault right.

The Supreme Court determined it a tax.

It is a tax.

Obama and friends wanted to shut the government down over a tax.

A stupid tax that they exempted themselves from.

And you cheer for them.

(rolling eyes emoticon)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

SO again obama is the one that decided to close shop right, not the minority that tried to get obamacare killed 43 times, and still wouldent let a passed law in right, im still not sure how its Obumers fault.

ANd sorry where did you see me cheer
edit on 18-10-2013 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

No, the Tea Party are truly the enemies of America. They flout their rhetoric in the face of the majority of Americans as if the rest of us are 'wrong'. Somehow, someway, we need to just shut up and let the Tea Party return us to what we were meant to be...or at least, what they think we were meant to be.

No, the Tea Party are the enemies of freedom and liberty. They've proven that time and time again.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive696969

It wasn't the TEA Party that "decided to close shop". The Democrats in the Senate CHOSE to do that by REFUSING to accept the bill that was passed in the House of Representatives.

I wouldn't call Mr. "obumer" a communist, but I certainly won't disagree with you either.

See ya,
Milt

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

links234

No, the Tea Party are the enemies of freedom and liberty. They've proven that time and time again.

How is a mandatory tax, bigger government, more government intrusion, more government control. . . freedom?

really.

How in the heck is that freedom?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

links234

No, the Tea Party are truly the enemies of America. They flout their rhetoric in the face of the majority of Americans as if the rest of us are 'wrong'. Somehow, someway, we need to just shut up and let the Tea Party return us to what we were meant to be...or at least, what they think we were meant to be.

OK.

Now please justify the international influences on the Federal Reserve and how that *helps* Americans and citizens of other victim countries ?

And while you still can, please justify the economic devastation currently plaguing half the population.

We know you support it. Just explain why.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

They flout their rhetoric in the face of the majority of Americans as if the rest of us are 'wrong'.

That's funny, considering the majority of US citizens are represented, at the federal level, by Republicans.

See ya,
Milt

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join