It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Women Are Dying Younger Than Their Moms

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

A bacterial culture would be much more fun.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MOMof3

...I am guessing lack of education about hygiene and bacteria transference.

Nope. The report specifies that the effects cross education 'boundaries' (affecting women with higher educations too).

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by webedoomed

Close but no cigar - the maps do not align perfectly and huge areas affected by climate change do not have higher/younger death rates for women. Might be a combination of factors including warming but that doesn't look like the main factor.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

That is a pretty sobering trajectory. Maybe a closer study of just who these women are on a more personal level would provide answers. If it crosses all social levels, it has to be outside environment.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

...the OP's comments and the data was SO out of whack with what I see in other studies

My opening comment was a sarcastic one-liner. I'm sure you know I do NOT believe women should be kept barefoot and pregnant. However, the data from this study does seem to show that even women with higher educations in these areas are subject to the same life-shortening factors. So my question stands. What's going on in these particular areas? And yes, I do suspect something environmental.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I think its worry,

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join