It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillions of dollars’ worth of bonds now in the possession of the White Dragon Society

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04

China, Russia, and pretty much every nation in the world could go Toe to Toe with America, and America would win. Maybe 20 or 30 years from now that will no longer be the case, but it is today.

Many nations don't have ammunition to last a week.
Exactly. China "You guys owe us money"U.S. "Yeah... And" What are they going to do? Attempt to steer the worlds reserve currency away from U.S. control? That would be considered a declaration of war. If there is one thing the U.S. is good at it's military ability.It's up to the American people to knock these criminals on their @$$e$. We should take pride in that. Unfortunately, we sit on our hands acting as helpless as a third world country. People can't actually think the U.S. caved on action in Syria because of international pressure do they? Those people backed off of Syria because the American populace wasn't having any of it. The people that give them the muscles they flaunt on the worlds stage told them to go pound sand and they had no choice but to back off.
edit on 19-10-2013 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Something got to give. The Debt Limit was just put on hold until early next year.

I bet if this happens we will be rounded up by UN troups already in the FEMA Camps in Amercia.

God Bless America.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OMG!

This can't be, they wouldn't lie to anyone.

And who ever heard of promissory notes being printed up with bogus values on them? then passed off onto naive people that work their whole lives to get them.

Silly us, this must be some other place than planet earth.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

DAVID ICKE! lol ... that's usually the best sign that something is complete and utter BS. The funniest part about this hoax is that every time it resurfaces it's always for a completely different reason .. this time the bonds were given to the Chinese military and the WDS wants to end poverty, war, and buy unicorns.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I actually don't know of any alternative media source I consider trustworthy.
The MSM is worse sure...

Books seem to still be where the real info hides.

About Ben, something doesn't seem right about it.
With all the intrigue and big claims, it smells a little fishy.

I'm afraid I cannot believe anything he says.
No offense to him personally or anything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join