It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trillions of dollars’ worth of bonds now in the possession of the White Dragon Society

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Trillions of dollars’ worth of bonds now in the possession of the White Dragon Society

What goes on behind our Curtain of Goverment.

Could this have anything to do with our Goverment shutdown?

This is a brief Overview of this by benjamin

Full News here: www.tatoott1009.com...

July 2, 2013

Last week, representatives of Asian groups asked the White Dragon Society to help them cash trillions of dollars’ worth of historical bonds issued by the Federal Reserve Board. The WDS agreed on the condition the funds be partly used to finance a massive campaign to end poverty, war and environmental destruction. For example, here is a picture of one of a set of 60 boxes each containing $125 billion worth of bonds:

If the Federal Reserve Board and the BIS refuse to cash these historical bonds, then the relentless campaign against them will continue. This campaign has so far removed from power Pope Maledict, J. Rockefeller, Queen Beatrix of Holland, 26 top Pentagon generals, the CIA head Petraeus, Hillary Clinton, the King of Saudi Arabia and many others. Last week, in a major cabal defeat, Sabbatean mafia stooge Julia Gillard was removed from the Prime Minister’s office of Australia. Next will be anybody else who stands in the way of efforts to save the planet including Ben Bernanke and Barak Obama.
Prime Minister Kevin Rudd was removed from office 3 years ago immediately after he had agreed to use new energy technology to remove salt from sea water in order to turn the Australian desert green, according to MI6 and Australian Secret Intelligence Organization (ASIO) agents. The coup that removed him was arranged by Federal Reserve Board agents, the sources said. Immediately before he was removed, a warning of an impending nuclear terror attack against Japan was given to the Australian embassy in Tokyo to deliver to Kevin Rudd, ANSIO agents say. However, the embassy instead warned the Feds who initiated the move to ouster Rudd.
Australian military and security types are now going to insist that the murder in 1967 of Australian Prime Minister Harold Holt be properly investigated.
www.harold-holt.net...
The trail will lead to Henry Kissinger, multiple sources say. From there the trail will go to the gangster families who own the Federal Reserve Board. In other words the investigative trail is grinding towards them on charges of both murder and the issuing of fraudulent bonds.
The bonds pictured above and below are part of a batch of bonds given to a Chinese Nationalist army general by a US general back in the 1930’s. We have confirmed with a master list at the Federal Reserve Board that they are genuine. The Feds have been trying to buy up bonds like this for a tiny fraction of their cost and then dump them in the garbage. However, the owners of this batch are insisting on full payment and they have the means of enforcing their demands.
Here, printed on what looks like monopoly paper, are some genuine Fed million dollar bills:

edit on 18-10-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: Trying to correct

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

I smelled a load of old fish when I heard the Fed pronounce the bonds bogus. Adding to this the purposeful evacuation of the gold repositories-- likely with only slightly less speed than the cash boxes under the WTC's. Sorry, Germany: see you in twenty or so years.

This is beginning to be embarrasingly uncomfortable for them, supressing real metal prices so they can meet ever daunting maturities on the paper money. Actually I was a little surprised they didn't pull the trigger on the petrobuck this cycle-- that built-up nut they didn't advertise for our 'interval of non-reporting' suddenly amounted to a one-day hit for every human in the US of slightly under a grand, $328Bil. Ouch record.

I dream of a day when I could just return to a paying job in my trade-- but for the USofA it seems as far removed as Judy Garland's rubies from the MGM prop room now.
Bump, and well done. Let's pray for Ben's good health and all his supporters.

ps. They'll get the butterfly net for me on this one...good.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The bonds pictured above and below are part of a batch of bonds given to a Chinese Nationalist army general by a US general back in the 1930’s. We have confirmed with a master list at the Federal Reserve Board that they are genuine

Hmmm.

I suppose somebody can actually *Prove* that these things are genuine ?

I heard they're all counterfeit.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This is interesting. I happened to catch that Suzie woman who does financial advising on TV. She recommended people unload their bonds this week.

Any connection? Does make one wonder.
edit on 10/18/2013 by Restricted because: spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

All I gotta say about that is " WOW " . If Substainated , that is One Big Eff Up by the Current Dark Rulers of our Majestic Planet .......

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Fulford has been talking
About this for years, me tinks he full of it.

(My Android browser sux, half the options for ATS are
Missing)no

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

SmikeS
Fulford has been talking
About this for years, me tinks he full of it.

(My Android browser sux, half the options for ATS are
Missing)no

.....And of course , you can present Documentation to Back Up your " Claim " here I Suppose ? If not , why am I wasting 2 minutes of my Precious Life even Reading this Obvious Unsubstainated BS ?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I would think this nonsense...and not just because it involves the WDS.....but there has never been a 1,000,000 dollar bill ever. There was a 100,000 bill authorized by W. Wilson.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The Owners of the Federal Reserve traded that paper for gold and other real property, and there's no way they're ever gonna trade it back. Can you imagine a $100,000,000.00 piece of paper? Or a whole box of such pieces of paper? Best wishes to the WDS.
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Good News or Bad? Please read what is going on.

The Bonds are ligit, but the million dollor bills are fake. Somebody through that picture in there. We bought the gold from them using the bonds. Now they want there money. The bonds matured and now worth trillions in US dollars. This could end the FEDS once and for all.

If the Federal Reserve Board and the BIS refuse to cash these historical bonds, then the relentless campaign against them will continue. This campaign has so far removed from power Pope Maledict, J. Rockefeller, Queen Beatrix of Holland, 26 top Pentagon generals, the CIA head Petraeus, Hillary Clinton, the King of Saudi Arabia and many others. Last week, in a major cabal defeat, Sabbatean mafia stooge Julia Gillard was removed from the Prime Minister’s office of Australia. Next will be anybody else who stands in the way of efforts to save the planet including (Ben Bernanke) Fed future: Janet Yellen to be nominated as Ben Bernanke’s replacement, and next Barak Obama.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Can you please provide proof that the FED's previous denial of the bonds lead to a direct ouster, by the WDS, of that list of names you rattled off.

Either way, I'd be wary of anyone coming in and saying they have a fantastical solution to the worlds economic and social problems.
edit on 18-10-2013 by slowisfast because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Both the Chinese Communist government in Beijing and the Nationalist government in Taiwan have countless trillions of dollars worth of these bonds. If they present a united front and force the Feds to pay money, the Feds can be driven out of business. The real question, of course, is what to do after the Feds are busted.

So far what has happened is this. This campaign has so far removed from power (Pope Benedict) resigned real name was Maledict, J. Rockefeller, Queen Beatrix of Holland, 26 top Pentagon generals, the CIA head Petraeus, Hillary Clinton, the King of Saudi Arabia and many others. Last week, in a major cabal defeat, Sabbatean mafia stooge Julia Gillard was removed from the Prime Minister’s office of Australia. Next will be anybody else who stands in the way of efforts to save the planet including (Ben Bernanke) replaced by Janet Yellen, and the next to go Barak Obama.

The WDS now got to get rid of Barak Obama. I bet this is a result of Edward Snowden. We just have to wait and see.

If we defaulted on our DEBT these bonds would be worthless.

Makes me wonder if these Terrorists are fighting our goverment for us !

edit on 18-10-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: corrected spelling

edit on 18-10-2013 by The only 1 who knows the because: made more statements

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I would say it is no news at all, fictitious creations of an over active mind. Where is a factual link to any of the claims?
edit on 18-10-2013 by ParanoidAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

" Both the Chinese Communist government in Beijing and the Nationalist government in Taiwan have countless trillions of dollars worth of these bonds. If they present a united front and force the Feds to pay money, the Feds can be driven out of business. The real question, of course, is what to do after the Feds are busted. "

Thats Never going to happen , so ?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Even if this is the Fulford's God's Honest Truth, nothing is going to come of it unless:

1. Fulford puts together quite the Army and goes toe to toe against the U.S. Military, or

2. The Chinese government itself decides to, which would make for some damned interesting nightly news reports.

Ain't gonna happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
What if it mean's someone Break's Secret Deal,,,, ie : say when Russia broke its secret deal with Germany, or Hong Kong with Brtian?,, or America with South Korea,, in 2014. ? Cant just go around breaking Secret deals u know.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

signalfire
Even if this is the Fulford's God's Honest Truth, nothing is going to come of it unless:

1. Fulford puts together quite the Army and goes toe to toe against the U.S. Military, or

2. The Chinese government itself decides to, which would make for some damned interesting nightly news reports.

Ain't gonna happen.

China, Russia, and pretty much every nation in the world could go Toe to Toe with America, and America would win. Maybe 20 or 30 years from now that will no longer be the case, but it is today.

Many nations don't have ammunition to last a week.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Oh sure. They just need your name, social security number and bank account number so they can place the money into your account. Yeah right. What a scam. Seriously I can't believe anybody believes this story.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

The only 1 who knows the
Last week, in a major cabal defeat, Sabbatean mafia stooge Julia Gillard was removed from the Prime Minister’s office of Australia.

Last week? She was knifed in the back by her own party due to incompetence 4 months ago.... so why claim it was last week?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
The lesson that everyone should learn from this is that the fed and the U.S. government can refuse to honor their debts and there is nothing anyone can do about it.
I think the government knows that they are too big to fail that`s why they aren`t worried about all the debt,if worse comes to worse they will just refuse to pay it and nobody can do anything about it.
nobody is going to start a world war over it
nobody is going to stop trading with the U.S. over it
If the U.S. refuses to pay china other countries will still keep investing in U.S. bonds as long as they keep getting repaid.
The government knows that they are too big too fail so they aren`t worried the debt no matter how big it gets.

<<   2 >>

join