It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Mars afterglow, Grid drill during Mercury, & Earth, Lit up like Xmas tree?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Mercury also contains some of the most beautiful statues in our solar system including the magnificent Deermanoid statue. You have not seen or heard about this on Headline News have you? ^Y^

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Mother Shipton or Whoever wrote it a long time ago
And when the dragon’s Tail is gone Man forgets and smiles and carries on. To apply himself - too late, too late For mankind has earned deserved fate.

His masked smile, his false grandeur, Will serve the gods their anger stir And they will send the dragon back To light the sky—his Tail will crack. Upon the earth and rend the earth And man shall flee, king, lord and serf.

But slowly they are routed out To seek diminishing water spout And men will die of thirst before The oceans rise to mount to the shore. And lands will crack and rend anew Do you think it strange? It will come true!

And in some far—off distant land Some men—Oh, such a tiny band Will have to leave their solid mount And span the earth, those few to count.

Who survives this (unreadable) and then Begin the human race again.
But not on land already there, But on ocean beds, stark, dry and bare.

Not every soul on earth will die, As the dragon’s Tail goes sweeping by, Not every land on earth will sink, But these will wallow in stench and stink, Of rotting bodies of beast and man, Of vegetation crisped on land.

But the land that rises from the sea Will be dry and clean and soft and free. Of mankind’s dirt and therefore be, The source of man’s new dynasty. And those that live will ever fear The dragon’s Tail for many year But time erases memory You think it strange? But it will be!

And before the race is built anew, A silver serpent comes to view And spew out men of like unknown. To mingle with the earth now grown Cold from its heat and these men can Enlighten the minds of future man. To intermingle and show them how To live and love and thus endow The children with the second sight A natural thing so that they might Grow graceful, humble and when they do The Golden Age will start anew.

The dragon’s Tail is but a sign For mankind’s fall and man’s decline. And before this prophecy is done I shall be burned at the stake, at One. My body singed and my soul set free.

^ Educated Guess??

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

gardener

Any relationship to this?

The Squatting Man - ats thread
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread954125/pg1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

fluff007
reply to post by purplemer

S/F OP....

What a truly fascinating topic this is. I do believe that the ancient peoples may have been witnessing immense spectacles in the skies and were recording and interpreting them in their own unique way. The fact that these images are found worldwide and around the same time period does suggest that they were seeing some sort of plasma phenomena in space or possibly from a relationship with a planet itself.

I think it is interesting that the images found on the rocks are so incredibly similar to plasma discharge images created in labs...

In this first image on the top row are show two forms of plasma discharge created in a lab. The bottom row shows 6 different forms of imagery from around the world that depict similar forms to the plasma. It is known as the Vajra meaning thunderbolt or diamond. It is interesting to note that the earliest mention of the Vajra is in the Rigveda and is described as the weapon of Indra. Who just so happens to be the god of heaven. Possibly celestial heavens..

en.wikipedia.org...

www.rencontredespaces.org...

And again a similar image below but with 9 different forms of the imagery in symbolism and artefacts worldwide.

The image below contains a picture from Anthony Perrats Plasma Instabilities paper. The yellow conical image is showing:

Depiction of an intense auroral funnel. The figures show both downflowing and up-flowing Birkeland currents contained with two Concentric sheets. (Left) Oblique upward view. (Right) Side view. Barely discernible at the lower center are the Z-pinch instabilities.

www.squatterman.com...

The oblique upward view shows a striking similarity to the image of the 1987A supernova taken by Hubble Telescope. Coincidence or possibility of cylindrical birkeland current sheets...

This next image is also an interesting one..

In fusion power research, the Z-pinch, also known as zeta pinch, is a type of plasma confinement system that uses an electrical current in the plasma to generate a magnetic field that compresses it

en.wikipedia.org...

Plasma Galaxies
Laboratory experiments, together with advanced simulation capabilities, have shown that electric forces can efficiently organize spiral galaxies, without resorting to the wild card of gravity-only cosmology--the Black Hole.

The photograph of spiral galaxy M81 above is one of the first images returned by NASA's new Spitzer space telescope, an instrument that can detect extremely faint waves of infrared radiation, or heat, through clouds of dust and plasma that have blocked the view of conventional telescopes. The result is the picture of striking clarity.

Top image Spiral Galaxy M81.

www.thunderbolts.info...

An image sequence from one of Peratt’s laboratory experiments.

www.setterfield.org...

I found another image of plasma being played with. This is still fairly similar to the squatting man..

www.ugent.be...

To me this all shows that at a period of time 4,000 - 12,000 years ago. Mankind may have seen some sort of inter-planetary warfare. I remember someone said to me that the birth of venus was thought to have happened around 3114BC and maybe the birth of venus had some sort of affect of the sun. And maybe the affects that were had on the sun was what the ancient peoples might have been seeing in the sky...

Either way what they have recorded and similarity in plasma forms definitely means something. It is entirely plausible that they were recording huge light displays in space. And maybe this is relevant to many deities being described by ancient peoples as celestial beings. I think that many of the Gods that encompass many religions are actually planets.

They are called the celestial heavens in many religions worldwide. And with the plasma instability especially in the image of the stacked plasmoid looking very similar in shape to a human. May have been interpreted by the ancient peoples as there being People = Gods in the skies...

Truly wondrous stuff. Makes for interesting reading.....

Think this is what the Squatter man is...

North and South flash.

Electric Universe!!

Like Giant Space Lightning with the Planet as the Ground... Oh boy!!
edit on 19-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Those weren't my words I was pointing out the problem with the other posters ignoring certain words to make his argument. You would have to ask the op what he ment, as I said I was just quoting what was already stated. Reread and you will see what I ment.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

amari

Mercury also contains some of the most beautiful statues in our solar system including the magnificent Deermanoid statue. You have not seen or heard about this on Headline News have you? ^Y^

That's all I have to say!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ison to bare it's 'dark side', literally..

Hubble data show the comet still trucking along as it falls inward of Mars and ever closer toward the Sun. Still, careful study of this image suggests the nucleus is almost certainly still intact — the coma spreads out evenly from a single point, which we wouldn't see if ISON were falling to pieces.

In fact, the symmetry of ISON's coma suggests that the comet's entire Sun-facing surface is feeding the coma — no jets of gas have been spotted in this image. Without a jet to spin it around (see: WALL-E & Gravity, "fire extinguisher") ISON likely isn't rotating much. This suggests an exciting potential future: Perhaps there's a "dark" side of ISON, which won't have ever seen the light of day until the comet goes around the Sun. If such pristine material still exists, ISON may become more active than we currently expect.

Will the virgin ice & other materials on the dark side of ison that hasn't seen the sun in this revolution so far, turn volatile, explosive roundabout a week within perihelion, and could this shift Ison plotted trajectory?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

jaynkeel

When talking down to someone it might help to stop for a second and look at all the words they typed in a sentence.

It is the only other planet that has a magnetic field like earth.

See that little word like there, yeah changes the whole meaning of the sentence. Not that I personally buy this op and most of what is in it but what I hate is when people have to feel above others and belittle them.... So a magnetic field like earth is different than the only planet with a magnetic field. See the difference?

The only differences between the magnetic fields of all the planets that have them in the solar system are:

1) Size of the fields.
2) Intensity of the fields.
3) How the fields are generated.

The field around Mercury is smaller in size, smaller in intensity and is not generated the same way as it is for the Earth.

So no, It's not "like" Earth's field.

However, a magnetic field is a magnetic field. Only the three things I mentioned above are different.

So even if I decide to read the sentence as you suggested: it does not mater. The OP is still incorrect, wrong, ignorant of planetary science.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Yes, that was an amusing thread, but the claims made in it are pure tripe and twaddle.

The idea that the 'squatting man' and other petroglyphs were inspired by electrical discharges in the heavens has no authority beyond a single, highly speculative paper that offers no falsifiable evidence to support its thesis; it is just a visual comparison of petroglyphs with plasma discharges of various types (only superficially similar) and an (unconvincing) attempt to show that the geographical locations around the world at which petroglyphs are found are also — or were — places where bright auroras might be seen in the sky.

So: believers in a fringe 'theory' about electrical universes embrace a completely speculative correspondence between plasma discharges nobody in history has ever seen and rock carvings that don't really look like the discharges they are supposed to resemble, and present that imagined resemblance as proof of their 'theory'.

Very impressive indeed, oh yes.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well if she's a bad comet, and not a lovely lady waking us up, I hope the sun does what she did to neat, long arm and a huge swat out of orbit....I've seen videos where a comet or object thinks its escaped and made it to mars, but the sun lines up a good shot and lights out, dissolves. We've got a great mommy sun. So I am not worried.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

amari

Because it does not exist.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

jaynkeel
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Those weren't my words I was pointing out the problem with the other posters ignoring certain words to make his argument. You would have to ask the op what he ment, as I said I was just quoting what was already stated. Reread and you will see what I ment.

No, it's up to someone else to show why their magnetic field is different. It wasn't done. So his post was 100% accurate and yours was simply looking to create an argument where none exists.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

wildespace
I want to see science, not someone talking about ancient myths and speculating wildly.

Interesting that you disregard the past, as well as speculation, in your search for scientific truth. I personally believe there's plenty to gain from both. Especially since several ancient cultures had IMMENSE astronomical knowledge. We're still discovering planets (in modern day) that were documented thousands of years ago.

You're welcome to choosing your own sources of information, of course. I wouldn't try to force anything on anyone. For me, speculation keeps me primed for the future, as science moves too slow for my taste.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

GEmersonBiggins

wildespace
I want to see science, not someone talking about ancient myths and speculating wildly.

Interesting that you disregard the past, as well as speculation, in your search for scientific truth. I personally believe there's plenty to gain from both. Especially since several ancient cultures had IMMENSE astronomical knowledge. We're still discovering planets (in modern day) that were documented thousands of years ago.

You're welcome to choosing your own sources of information, of course. I wouldn't try to force anything on anyone. For me, speculation keeps me primed for the future, as science moves too slow for my taste.

Ancients believed planets were gods, or gave them other such superstitious meaning. They may have studied their motion and celestial cycles with good accuracy, but I wouldn't say that they had immense astronomical knowledge. They believed the Sun moved around the Earth.

I don't disregard the past, but ancient legends and myths are open to interpretation, they are not falsifiable scientific evidence. Speculation, and forming of hypotheses, is reasonable too as long as there is a good foundation for such speculation. Unfortunately for the EU, the deeper I look into it, the more unfounded it looks. At the heart of it, the EU proponents are wrong in assuming that plasma experiments in the lab can be scaled up to cosmic proportions.
edit on 20-10-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Cool astronomical show, or end of the world...I'll hedge my bets this week and load up the pantry. I have 3 boys, it won't go to waste!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

GEmersonBiggins

wildespace

So can you cite me exactly what ancient sources document these planets, and exactly where they document them?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

GEmersonBiggins
We're still discovering planets (in modern day) that were documented thousands of years ago.

Care to give a link & list of those planets then

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

blamethegreys
Cool astronomical show, or end of the world...I'll hedge my bets this week and load up the pantry. I have 3 boys, it won't go to waste!

Here are a few tips from Flo, when she was getting ready for Elenin.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Replace comet ISON with an active magnetar making a run through our solar system; then you'd have something like this to really gawk at, as well as all the molecules in your body de-magnetizing as it passes near earth, rendering all organic life into a soupy mess.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Thank you for the visual ISON presentation gardener...

NAMASTE*******

top topics

<< 1   >>

join