It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consumer billed $95 after calling into ObamaCare exchange

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus

Yes, Wisconsin Badgercare - the health insurance run by the state for low income people to pay something to have some kind of health insurance - is going to be no more.

Thought for sure I would hear the "honey badger don't care" - enjoyed the might badgers spring from the ground.

The other thing people don't seem to understand about this obamacare - less tax, is that if you do have insurance through your employer, the value of your "insurance" - not what you pay, but what the gov't "values" your insurance at - is going to be added to your taxable income. Say I make $50,000 a year, and the gov't "values" my health insurance at $15,000 a year - I am going to be income taxed at $65,000 a year.

That's what the unions are fighting about this week, and why so many unions are turning on the great messiah.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

Whenever a venture as big as the Obamacrap is in the making that required millions of people to sign it, for "slavery" I mean "service" is bound to be some serious waste and abuse, some will take advantage of the unsuspecting gullible that will be panicking because they can not sign in for Obamacrap and will be penalized.

Be careful people is always somebody that will try to make money from you.

Giving your information on line to who knows who, even if is to sign for the Obamacrap will bring all kind of fraud when your information is sold to somebody else, is call data mining and the NSA and government are not the only ones that have access to it, they just collect it.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

There are a number of threads on the criminals and illegal aliens that have been put in place as "navigators" - one in New York State and one in Missouri - to be sure - how many others?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Even more reason to hate this god forsaken plan. And I thought I knew most of the details about Obamacare. Unless I forgot this part.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by Daedalus

Yes, Wisconsin Badgercare - the health insurance run by the state for low income people to pay something to have some kind of health insurance - is going to be no more.

Thought for sure I would hear the "honey badger don't care" - enjoyed the might badgers spring from the ground.

The other thing people don't seem to understand about this obamacare - less tax, is that if you do have insurance through your employer, the value of your "insurance" - not what you pay, but what the gov't "values" your insurance at - is going to be added to your taxable income. Say I make $50,000 a year, and the gov't "values" my health insurance at $15,000 a year - I am going to be income taxed at $65,000 a year.

That's what the unions are fighting about this week, and why so many unions are turning on the great messiah.

yeah, i knew about that too....problem is that the average person doesn't know about that, or much of anything else about how this program works...people are still under the mistaken impression that ACA plans are more affordable, or that they're free handouts, like the obamaphone...

as to my choice of humorous badger references....i HATE the honey badger crap, lol...i'm old school, weebl forever!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Krazysh0t
Ok I'm going to call bs on this. I did a search and this only comes up on foxbusiness and every other site just references foxbusiness. I want some more corroborating evidence before I believe this otherwise it looks like another lie that fox news made up.

Are you man enough to call obamacare and find out?

I suggest a pool, we all pledge a dollar to whoever risks the bill.

If a bill comes the guy is only out a buck.

Who is in?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason

ya' know....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join