It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lookie Lookie I Got Hookie!o.o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
heheheeheh I'm so HAPPY! I finally got a haircut and went from down to below my shoulders to allmost my chin and I just dyed it dark red!

Hopefully now more boys will like me? ehhh probably not...most boys at my school are still immature

What color/style do you have your hair and or want it?

(ARP knows which guy I really want after me
but if sh-....he tells anyone I shall hurt him
)

Common guys guess who it is!

AUNTIE RELENTLESS FOR MOD!

I'll try to post a picture of it as soon as I can Probably with my dance pictures (heheheh I shall have cpr on black mail with those
)

[Edited on 15-11-2004 by darkwolf3636]

Mod Edit: to remove ALL-CAPS from thread title.

[Edited on 15-11-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sounds like a great look!

Me Hair is light brown with Blonde high lights,

Thinking of a new style soon when im brave enough

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwolf3636

AUNTIE RELENTLESS FOR MOD!

I'll try to post a picture of it as soon as I can Probably with my dance pictures (heheheh I shall have cpr on black mail with those
)

[Edited on 15-11-2004 by darkwolf3636]

Oh, no, really I couldn't *blushes*. I would have to ban some of my friends -lol. But I love u all and thank you for this wonderful honor -clwndnc:

But seriously, I want to see how adorable my lil darkie is now! I am sure she is the woman! Donating to locks of love ROCKS and I give you credit for the drastic change you had the courage to make to do it!

U GO GIRL!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Aww common asala if I'm 12 and I can chop off half of my head you can definatly do it

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
DARK! Not funny. I didn't do anything either.

Anyway, cool. I would never give up my hair.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Admit it ARP you love me! lol

Auntie Rel you wouldnt ban me would you? BUT I WUV YOU!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
WOAH WOAH WOAH! Where did you pull that from dark? Wherever you got that idea it's wrong.

Oh yeah...as to your original question thingy. I'm fine the way my hair is, for now. It is long, curly, and blondish, but soon it will be long enough to put in a ponytail, then I will do that.

For those who may be confused, I'm a guy!

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
heheheheh Its so fun teasing him isnt it

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well then, my turn.

Dark likes...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU MUSTNT ARP!! I SHALL TRACK YOU DOWN IF YOU TELL ARP! GO GET HIM REL!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Random Person
Well then, my turn.

Dark likes...

... please tell...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Aww....

Young love is such a fallacy....

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Becky I saw your hair in school. Your hair cut looks liek my younger saisters old one but red.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Heh I don't know wether I should take that as a comment or be offended C >.> Well I guess I'm glad SOMEONE noticed with out touching it or insulting it

ARP plleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase dont tell anyone I dont care who wants to know just DONT TELL pweeeeeeeeeease

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkwolf3636
What color/style do you have your hair and or want it?

I've had my hair every colour of the rainbow. It has always been on the short side, but sometimes an 'artsy' cut. Nothing like Flock of Seagulls though.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I love redhair, natural or dyied. Actually, I think I even like dyed, flashy red hair more. I had let my hair grow a little a few weeks ago. But when it came the time to simply "trim" them a little (like around the ears and stuff), I was too lazy to go to the barbershop and shaved them all back off.

If I could afford it, and had a job that allowed it, I would be like this all year long (cost around 50$ and, in my case, last about only a week):

[Edited on 19-11-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I think I even like dyed, flashy red hair more.

I did a bad red dye job on myself once and came out looking like Ronald McDonald. It's amazing that my hair isn't falling out with all of the chemicals that I've put in it. I only dye it blue-black anymore to cover up the grey I'm getting.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I did a bad red dye job on myself once and came out looking like Ronald McDonald

LOL.

Never had mine colored, but I got them bleached once. The women at the hair saloon had a real hard time. Instead of coming out yellow/blonde, they turned orange. And she had used a buttload of bleach. Apparently some hair are just tougher to bleach/color than others. My hairs are wild. I've shaved them so often, they grow almost as fast as my beard. So I usually shave both of them each week or 2, and they usually are the same lenght. Gaved up shaving my beard daily a while ago...

[Edited on 19-11-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
If you want a unique shade of red I'd suggest using Henna, only if your hair is not chemically treated already.... and get somebody else to do it for you. It's all natural so it won't damage, and it brings out the natural highlights in your hair, very cool if you're looking for a multidimensional color. The longer you leave it in the more drastic the color change. It's how I dye my hair every three months, I

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join