It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer representing DC crash mom has been arrested.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Lawyer representing DC crash mom arrested.

A cop-turned-lawyer who built his practice on discrimination suits against the NYPD was jailed Tuesday for stiffing a former employee out of a discrimination award she had won against him.

US Bankruptcy Judge Dorothy Eisenberg ordered that Sanders remain jailed on a civil-contempt charge until he pays back the $181,666 with interest still owed to Rocco.

Sanders is presently representing the family of Miriam Carey, the Connecticut woman shot dead by lawmen in Washington, DC, after she tried to ram the White House gates and then led them on a wild chase through the nation’s capital.

Odd timing if you ask me.

I still take issue with this theme: "after she tried to ram the White House gates". Looking at the available videos, it doesnt seem as though she was trying to ram anything.

Regardless, IMHO, it was a bit strange that he was arrested at this particular time. Did the feds look into the lawyer's background and seize an opportunity to "remove" their attorney?

I wonder if this will deter anyone other lawyers from taking her case?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Lord, how some of them can slither. Let's hope the family rethinks their choice of legal representation for the sake of the little one. As if they need more pain and difficulty added to their load.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

[SNIP]
Maybe the dead woman did infact had obama's child. Anything is possible. Crazy times we live in.
edit on 10/18/2013 by AshleyD because: Mod edit: Removed ill mannered content.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Annunak1

[SNIP]
Maybe the dead woman did infact had obama's child. Anything is possible. Crazy times we live in.
edit on 10/18/2013 by AshleyD because: Mod edit: Removed ill mannered content.

WHAT?!!!
WHY would you say that?!!

top topics

join