It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actually, Obama 'Manufactured' the Crisis ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

damwel
The republicans did. They caused in their attempt to keep Obama from accomplishing anything. It's really obvious. They have obstructed everything he has tried to do and when he got the ACA through they have just been batshoot crazy. People are smarter than you give them credit for. At least 70% are anyway, according to the polls.

Edit: if it was obamas plan then why didn't the house just pass a clean bill and stop him?
edit on Fri October 18th, 2013 by damwel because: (no reason given)

" " if it was obamas plan then why didn't the house just pass a clean bill and stop him? " "

read the link to the House bills .... in the OP

there's plenty of bills that were *held up* by the Senate (probably from ordazz from the White House)

" " They caused in their attempt to keep Obama from accomplishing anything " "

What exactely would THAT be ?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

That is finesse in explanation,things indeed are very tough,because we cannot see what is behind the scenes.

The suffering of an entire nation because of political battles,cannot bring social peace,because we may never know the radical decisions which politicians can take if(when) cornered....by time and pressure of many other personal things.

And if the political factors involved to bring social peace are economically involved in the political decision(s),(at a personal level,with dependents),then the resultant will be certainly,the one not expected and which will certainly darkening the future.

Side note,

[By dependents understanding corrupt businessman and companies.]

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

This has nothing to do with praising Obama. I'll never forgive him for not ending that illegal war of Bushs fast enough BUT this thread is about who is responsible for the government shutdown and the answer plain and simple is ted cruze and the republicans. (See cartoon above)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Funny that you bring up "common sense"!

I at least have enough to realize that to pick a side and constantly blame the other is quite possibly the reason my country is wallowing in the gutter at this point.

I will not retract my example using your one sided team mentality! I am sorry that I used you for an example, but it applies to anyone whom is blind enough to put all of the blame for our countries current predicament on only one party, when the facts show that BOTH parties have been in control at certain points and YET, we still have a disaster looming over our heads.

If it makes you feel better then by all means, keep up the blame game, after all I am sure blaming others for all of your worldly problems, while not accepting any responsibility whatsoever, will take us all to Utopia......

It's funny, because you are so transparent to see through.

I don't care if you used me as an example...I'm not hiding who I am blaming...I don't hide that I have a "side"...I don't hide that the only logical way to play this game is by picking a side. You view using me as an example as a negative towards me...I view it as a hilarious reflection of your own irony.

What is funny though is you will STILL not condemn this thread or the OP for doing exactly what I did. That is because you are one of those people who like to say "I don't have a side in this false two party system"...and yet all you do in every thread is cheerlead for one side while bashing the other.

At least I have the stones to declare my side and stand up for it proudly. I don't have to hide behind the lie that I'm not picking a side.

If it makes you feel better then by all means, keep up the blame game, after all I am sure blaming others for all of your worldly problems, while not accepting any responsibility whatsoever, will take us all to Utopia

LOL...if you only knew.

I have no wordly problems in this race...besides having to live in this country along with idiots. I have sheltered myself from any affects from the games politicians play. But that doesn't mean that I feel for those less fortunate that are affected by idiot Tea Partiers...even those that foolishly support them to their own pain.

So, what do you have to say about this thread and the OP? You still don't seem to think they are part of the "problem" that you see.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

like I said over and over again, it was nothing but pony show, but the most outrageous thing was when the president himself came into the media to use scaremongering tactics against that part of the population that never remember the lesson in history class.

I knew it was never going to be a default, but the scaremongering work like charm.

And BTW it was not lost of anything, only the tax payers citizens in this nation lost.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienScience

So, what do you have to say about this thread and the OP? You still don't seem to think they are part of the "problem" that you see.

I already said it!

Apparently you are so blinded by partisanship, that it flew right over your head????

I don't belong to a team! The divisiveness of this two headed one party monster has become quite transparent. Anything else?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

You're implying that the repubs have some kind of stranglehold over everything that happens in government. My opinion is that both sides were to blame really but it's easier to shift the blame off the current administration and onto someone else, they've done that pretty successfully with the way the major news outlets hold a certain someone in such high regards...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

seeker1963

I already said it!

Apparently you are so blinded by partisanship, that it flew right over your head????

I don't belong to a team! The divisiveness of this two headed one party monster has become quite transparent. Anything else?

Really?

Care to quote where you state that the OP is part of the problem? I reviewed your posts in this thread, and all you have done is attempt to blame me for it.

You belong to a team, everyone does. Apparently, you just aren't aware enough to realize it.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

I guess we should blame the Republicans now for all the scandals of the Obama administration, after all it is the Republicans fault.

Obamasaint does not evil.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Really?

Care to quote where you state that the OP is part of the problem? I reviewed your posts in this thread, and all you have done is attempt to blame me for it.

You belong to a team, everyone does. Apparently, you just aren't aware enough to realize it.

Ummmmm, I did, actually say I used "you" for and example. Did I not?

Also, as when BUSH was the prez and yes I hated on him too, Obama gladly took up the crown to be the puppetboy did he not? So are you that much of a "victim" to not see your own hypocrisy?

I am on record MANY TIMES on ATS, claiming that those whom keep voting D OR R are the reason for our problems!!!!!

I am sorry you are taking this so personal, but at the same time I hope you can realize that by defending those whom are doing nothing more than using you so that they can carry out their anti constitutional agenda, that maybe, just maybe you might realize you have allowed them to use you as a pawn for them to destroy our country????

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Ummmmm, I did, actually say I used "you" for and example. Did I not?

You sure did, I'm honored. I'm really not offended at all...I know exactly what I am doing and it is the right thing to do. The Tea Party Republicans are to blame for the mess we were in, those are just the facts...I'm not ashamed about stating facts.

Why can't you bring yourself to condemn the OP for doing the exact same thing and saying that he is part of the problem?

Could it be because you are on his "team"????

It's cute how you are twisting and turning desperately not to offend those on your "team"...LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Let me put you to rest my friend......

I believe in the Constitution of the United States of America! I DO NOT believe in any political party whom only wants to bring the Constitution up when it benefits their cause, while avoiding it while trying to twist words to dishonor it!

Obama has been in charge for 5 years!!!!!! He is the POTUS is he not? So as Bush caught my wrath so shall Obama!

For me, being a part of a team is showing ones weakness by being so insecure they need others whom think as they do so that they can vindicate their belief by the numbers of those whom believe as they do!

That is what I call a Democracy!

Unfortunately for those whom think like you do, our country is a Republic!!

Edit: Where is the outrage from those whom support Obama on the NDAA, while they wanted Bush Crucified for the Patriot ACT?????
edit on 18-10-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The Tea Party Republicans are to blame for the mess we were in

Or....

They're *responsible* for keeping the mess at a lower level.

The big ones to *blame* are not in the United States.

They're in Switzerland.

It's the Basel Committee.

You know that right ?

For anybody that's interested;

Here's some interesting little known facts about the U.S. Federal Reserve and who actually controls policies.

The FED is under *Direct* foreign banking influences of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision

They have a very big influence on international banking.
B.I.S. Basel

The U.S. Federal Reserve has been puppeted.

Basel Regulatory Capital Framework

Basel III Implementation by U.S. Fed

and it's possible the crisis of 2008 was caused by Basel policies.
The impact of Basel I capital requirements on bank behavior and the efficacy of monetary policy

Economic Insurrection

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well hell!

If I can't blame the Republicans or Democrats, and your making me blame ALL of them, what am I supposed to do with that kind of information?????

Now you just put me in such a state of Cognitive Dissonance, I am going to have to go to my doctor and take some drugs to prevent me from caring!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   

intrepid

Bassago
I'm not up on Canadian politics but isn't Harper trying to do much of the same corporate shillery?

Yup and more. It doesn't matter if it's a Rep or a Dem in the WH. He'll place his lips firmly on the butt of whoever the Prez is. He should be shot.
edit on 18-10-2013 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

If we would have defaulted it just would mean we would be speaking Chinese sooner than expected is all, lol.

They own us. The minute our military has been weakened to the point necessary they will take control. The world won't be countries anymore but rival economic zones competing and waring against each other.

One thing for sure Obama not smart enough to plan this ahead, this was all stupid tea party slash republicans. The Republicans should cut ties of tea party, cut em loose. They are killing their party.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I too believe in the Constitution over party affiliation although I would class myself as very monetarily conservative. The house according to the Constitution (very specifically I might add) holds the purse strings period and for good reason as that is the part of the federal government closest to the people. The house was acting according to their Constitutional powers.

It was apparent that Obama and cohorts in the Senate never had any intention to compromise which would be the plan all along - the crisis did however take the heat off of a disastrous launch of Obamacare for a time, that was convenient to say the least.

I firmly believe the Government - read Executive Branch was behind the snafu with EBT last Saturday and further released USDA document as a warning to Congress to back off or suffer rioting in the streets.

Congress of course backed off quickly.

Cold blooded bastards we have unwittingly put in control.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Whatever's happening, it's all a big planned bankruptcy by those in power, only to have even more power.

I find it funny how many of you seem to want to put the blame on the people and not the ones actually making the decisions.

Look, if you want to put the blame on the population, put it on the people didn't do anything to stop corrupted organizations when they had the power to make it stop.

From top to bottom, corruption is everywhere.

Act against it, make corruption stop with you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join