It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


The International Monetary Fund Lays The Groundwork For Global Wealth Confiscation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

log in


posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:30 PM

Instead or arresting public value to rebalance the books what if the bond market was arrested instead? I do not mean send in the squat team and pull the plug as a sudden crash here is not good, but isolate and wind down the use of bonds in generating public revenue. Basically a bond is a loan and works like gold in building an economy by establishing a level of trust and security. The effect bonds have is to grow an economy, while things are growing all is good but to reach a sustainable economy the compounding effects of interest is detrimental to economic stability.

Bitcoin has shown that an economy does not have to be built on bonds, but it does have to be built on trust if it is to work. I am sure there are many other methods governments can use to manage the cash flow in society, as for finding a practical answer that most can agree on is the tough part.

Really good points! I've been informing myself on this messy business lately and agree that selling off bonds (aka debt) to foreign markets does grow an economy.

I think one of the serious problems today is that yes, an economy has to be based on trust. But when you have an economy that is based on crooked banking schemes that were produced by untrustworthy bankers, what do you do? What does the average citizen do to keep their mind and dignity intact?

I have no answers, so I am simply looking for them now.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM

That would be funny to anyone except a Vietnam vet.
Keep some cash on hand people - 100's if not 1,000's if you can.
It could be a long "holiday" coming our way.

Squirreling away a few bucks might work short term. Maybe days, maybe a few months. But soon, all the fiat currency you stuff in your mattress will be worth ... nothing more than paper with some ink. Elegant fire-starter or toilet paper.

This system was designed to break and perpetuated by those who knew better. It's time to remove this criminal trash from political/economic power and put them on trial for crimes against humanity.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:36 PM

reply to post by olaru12

reply to post by seeker1963

Hey Seeker how you been? I think everyone is already in a "knee pad business" when it comes to the banks.

Knee pads? Now there's a great idea! I, like most of us here have been on my knees for years, sometimes on all fours copping it from each end, the banks and government don't even have the courtesy to use lube!

BTW, thanks for the info OP, the more we know about them the better, IMO.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
reply to post by FyreByrd

Here's a link to the most current Credit Suisse Wealth Report for 2013:

This is a fine capitalist organization.

Remember that when they are reporting Average Wealth per person - it is an average wherein the distribution of wealth is not accounted for just Gross Wealth divided by Gross Population. One billion aire in the sample can pull thousands out of proverty - on average.

Keep that in mind -it's a lovely report....

It isn't until they get to 'The Global Wealth Pyramid' that the numbers become revelant to this discussion.

Now the top 8.4 % of the world population own 83.3% of all assets and the other 91.60 only own 16.7% of the worlds wealth.

The wealth pyramin from 2011 (kindly posted above) shows the top 8% owning 79.30 of assest - this segment has grown and the 91.90% segment had 20.70% of global wealth.

2011 top 8.0% Owns 79.30 of the world
2013 top 8.4 83.30

4.0 Gain in Assets

2011 91.90 Owns 20.70% of the world
2013 91.60 16.70%

4.0 Loss of the world

Interesting - the economic model is working for somebody but not Us.

edit on 20-10-2013 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2013 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2013 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2014 @ 06:20 AM
heres some today news, that we (greeks) didnt knew about, imagine that...
What he says at the end is not true, we had help from Russia, but he denied, either ways, greeks wanted to move out EU and bankrupt. At that time our debt was 170b. Today with this "saving program" we are 360b.

edit on 4-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics
<< 1  2   >>

log in