It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I survived the 7.2 in Philippines...so far, yellow stuff coming out of the earth!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Askal

Good points. Sad to see the old architecture go, however.

Prayer for all the survivors.

Thx

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

The Great Day

StealthyKat

The Great Day
Thank you...pm sent.

Thank you one and all...

shock now at 7:05 as i type
phill time if you want to check

I knew TA could help...... Good luck to you

thank you for calling in the big guns guapa....

almost 9 am...still awake and my girls are sleeping in peace...im so happy about that, they really needed the sleep.
TrueAmericans Post gave me the extra strength i needed to pass on to my family...whether true or not( i totally believe it to be true) it has had a great positive effect in our home.

I have been sharing it everywhere here...its what the people need right now.
Not Doom links and info that may or may not have some truth in the next 100 years.

Hopefully, you will get some much needed rest soon as well....TA knows what he is talking about. Get some sleep, you draining yourself will not change anything....but you are a good man for looking after your family! (((((big hugs from the U.S.)))))) and sweet dreams soonI hope!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

I have heard a bit about this as i have family(in laws) and friends living over there.I heard a lot of the damage was in Bohol and they told me Bicol as well.
My In laws live right next to Mt Mayon,which erupted a while back.
I was only there about 6 weeks ago and suffered the Typhoon in Manila which was a nightmare but got off lightly in comparison to other provinces.
I think the Philippines has more than its fair share of disasters....Shame,great people and a beautiful country.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I was away from ATS for awhile and noticed this quake in the phillipines. Didn't see much coverage about it on any of the news sources. The pictues look like it was a very bad one. One thing I did notice from being away is - where are the HAARP people? Are they not able to monitor the sight due to the federal shutdown? I always found their posts very interesting. I checked the quake watch link and there's is no talk about it there. Weird that it just went away, or am I missing something?

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

StealthyKat

The Great Day

StealthyKat

The Great Day
Thank you...pm sent.

Thank you one and all...

shock now at 7:05 as i type
phill time if you want to check

I knew TA could help...... Good luck to you

thank you for calling in the big guns guapa....

almost 9 am...still awake and my girls are sleeping in peace...im so happy about that, they really needed the sleep.
TrueAmericans Post gave me the extra strength i needed to pass on to my family...whether true or not( i totally believe it to be true) it has had a great positive effect in our home.

I have been sharing it everywhere here...its what the people need right now.
Not Doom links and info that may or may not have some truth in the next 100 years.

Hopefully, you will get some much needed rest soon as well....TA knows what he is talking about. Get some sleep, you draining yourself will not change anything....but you are a good man for looking after your family! (((((big hugs from the U.S.)))))) and sweet dreams soonI hope!

Slept like a baby starting at 4pm and got up an 10 am! Though i am up now after a great day with no shocks!...that we felt.
Big thanks to you, TA and all of the well wishers that posted.

Today i we got out on the moto to do some everyday stuff and take some video, still quite out there but a great day all in all.
Power was unstable and our water has stopped a few times and run brown...our water comes from a big water tower that pumps from a well and supplies the sub division.

just felt a good one
earthquake.usgs.gov...

from the original quake, road heaved 10 ft
images.gmanews.tv...
edit on 22-10-2013 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

southbeach
reply to post by The Great Day

I have heard a bit about this as i have family(in laws) and friends living over there.I heard a lot of the damage was in Bohol and they told me Bicol as well.
My In laws live right next to Mt Mayon,which erupted a while back.
I was only there about 6 weeks ago and suffered the Typhoon in Manila which was a nightmare but got off lightly in comparison to other provinces.
I think the Philippines has more than its fair share of disasters....Shame,great people and a beautiful country.

Hello...yes great people and very resilient. Luzon north of Manila is like typhoon alley, we never get typhoons coming through central Philippines. There was a near miss a few years ago...the one that killed 1000 plus and stripped the earth and removed villages.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
liquifaction happening on some small islands that are basically sand
www.abs-cbnnews.com...

See Putermans thread on the topic + a dire prediction.

just an update from my perspective

edit on 24-10-2013 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join