It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very good advice, Unity. Thank you.

I hope people will use, and take to heart, what you are sharing.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Before we go out and get busy, need to add something. Just read on another forum there was a 7. 5 roughly, earthquake in Japan, just off shore with a tsumani. Now, had already heard that Israel/Mossad put the stuxnet virus on the computers of Fukushima just prior to the event.

Here is the information, Rothchild's is instrumental in bringing nuclear energies into the world, which are catastrophic to human and nature. Rockefellers was instrumental in bringing those nuclear on the fragile earthquake prone coasts, to Japan. They are head pins in the TPTB network and gods in their minds, working directly for the archons and negative entites that are putting us in this smaller box.

The goals seem to be, major depopulation, ie. what I was talking about before the eugentics, and base line races in the universe, they want THUGS only, and this could possibly affect multiverse. However in my memories, the multiverse it affects is a dream lab hologram school, that if negative outcome were possible and good doesnt nudge and help us out and give us all the time we need, then it would simply be quarantined and then rescue missions to get souls out. However this is their goals from what i can see.

And paramount to this is ionizing/radiating the atmosphere which isn't good for us, but apparently These Beings Require This To Come In.

Now, what Icke speaks of is something I hadn't heard, that a nuclear expert said the sound waves or force of explosion from the events in May 2011, Fukushima, were not the right quality as anything nuclear plant related. and that Mossad had done the security check and put in camera's that looked like missiles.

So there is also the very real possibility that aside from spent fuel rods and mox, there was also a nuclear detonation of a weapon.

Anyway, for those who think that anyone bringing a message of positive emotions and positive mind, raising our consciousness, is forces of the archons, jins or negatives, and that all ETs are of this network, without even realizing, their own hearts telling them, that Goodness/God would never allow them here if they didn't have access to GOOD, and that there were Light forces also looking over us.

The truth of anyting is the FRUIT or the MESSAGE and what it contains. If it is a message, that is about raising your mind/conscoiusness to positive, love and goodness and envisioning, praying, asking for, seeing, giving thanks for, gratitude, the GOOD. Its a GOOD MESSAGE!

We need this more than ever now.

If a bad group gave a GOOD message, well maybe we'll have to thank them in the end if we pull up and out of the mess that the negatives are doing here.
edit on 25-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Realtruth
reply to post by sled735

You need to know the story before getting biblical.

You'll have to mute the retarded music on this site, but it's a pretty good description of Admiral Byrd's flight into the center, he was a WWII pilot.

agartha.webs.com...

So, in researching this further, I found this:

en.wikipedia.org...

Agartha is frequently associated or confused with Shambhala,[6] which figures prominently in Vajrayana Buddhism and Tibetan Kalachakra teachings and revived in the West by Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society. Theosophists in particular regard Agarthi as a vast complex of caves underneath Tibet inhabited by evil demons called asuras. The Roerichs, whose teachings closely parallel Theosophy, see Shamballah's existence as both spiritual and physical.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sambhala (this is the form found in the earliest Sanskrit manuscripts of Kalachakra texts; the Tibetans usually transliterated this as "Shambhala"; Tib. bde 'byung) is a Sanskrit term of uncertain derivation. Commonly it is understood to be a "place of peace/tranquility/happiness". Shakyamuni Buddha is said to have taught the Kalachakra tantra on request of King Suchandra of Shambhala; the teachings are also said to be preserved there. Shambhala is believed to be a society where all the inhabitants are enlig actually a Buddhist Pure Land, centered by a capital city called Kalapa.[5][6][7]

The Buddhist myth of Shambhala is an adaptation of the earlier Hindu myth of Kalki of Sambhala found in the Mahabharata and the Puranas.[citation needed]

Shambhala is ruled over by Lord Maitreya. The Kalachakra prophesies that when the world declines into war and greed, and all is lost, the 25th Kalki king will emerge from Shambhala with a huge army to vanquish "Dark Forces" and usher in a worldwide Golden Age. Using calculations from the Kalachakra Tantra, scholars such as Alex Berzin put this date at 2424 AD.[8]

Sounds like a good place, but, I don't know. I'm not convinced. The Bible says everything beneath is evil, or deceptive. I don't know where it talks about it, but I know I've read it.

Sigh... more meditation required on this matter.

edit on 10/25/2013 by sled735 because: Dang typos!!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You made some points in your last post which brings us to crux of what this game is all about, which is the control and harvesting of our energy by the lower beings.

The lower beings harvest our energy through feeding on the emotional energy we admit. The energy which is most palatable to some of these lower beings is fear and hatred. I imagine there are some beings that find the love energy more palatable to feed on.

What should of tweaked your interest by now is what intelligent force has set this reality system up where its designed to allow lower beings to feed of the emotionally higher beings? There surely cannot be an accident to this system being created.

Its quite possible that some lower and higher beings have a natural disposition for the negative energy and some others a disposition for the negative energy. Therefore this explains why some humans easily and willingly pursue the dark side. Therefore once knowing this is the case then one must be prepared to accept Love is not the complete answer in that no matter how hard you try nature has set it up in a way that there will always a balance of dark and light energy.

The question is what will be your reaction when directly confronted with the Dark beings. Imagine if the MIB knock on your door and give you an ultimatum comply or be neutralized, what would you do then?

edit on 25-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Except know and remember partly why I'm here, and have also the knowledge my entire family is here, for different reasons, and its more like Dolores Cannon talking about the waves, and prepartion done before hand with grandparents and family to be positioned for the future ones coming in. And have always known Goodness is watching over, even in hardships, had providence almost daily, from Love overhead and know my family. Even recognize people with when the veil lifts and amongst the ones who took and had access to my family and me. And they're not over my head. Have been given a particular life to wake up in as well. The thing that people forget is there isn't one side, and its the bad guys. They're limited and though they put humanity on planets in many systems in smaller boxes than them, they're only gravity based, like a dark hole.

In fact gravity, the energy of legion as in the Cassiopian Wave a channeled work that was shoved on me, makes me really ill, and also reading that stuff gives permissions hte wrong way and the jackyls, hooded guys with wands, terrified my youngest son when he woke up with paralysis. He was in tears and yet he broke away from paralysis to come downstairs. I closed that door on any material and back to normal. Because we are protected. And that is what paying attention and trying to get on mission means.

This lower region is a duality, and the other side is scarsity and limited.

Now wiht huge events like radiation and fukushima, which is only more added to an already irradiated planet. Have to wonder, is it bringing the clean energy that will do it? Scientists have talked of bacteria that eat radiation and clean up pollution. But I don't see them bringing it out. And reverse sine waves cancel out a HZ, or frequency. Radiation is a frequency.

Now, is it somehow forcing the murderers to cough up the technology, or do we all sit around trying to renivent the wheel fast enough to make a dent in saving everything.

Or do we see the lucid dream and start to meditate together seeing all of this solved quickly, in the now, with wonderful emotions and never voting for corruption again but becoming empowered and helping each other and nature towards a wonderful world, with clean energy. Just step aside from them?

And would the last one lead to the first? Whatever we do, and I hope with the unity of joining minds and visions for a cleaner more just and equal world that maintains freedom at the same time. I do believe we have far more empowerment than we realize, like Sleeper said, souls are more than 1000X superman and bigger than the universe. They work very very hard at keeping us in boxes, so they must know we'd win otherwise, if we wake up.

By the way, have already see MIB. There are 2 kinds. One more like federation/andromedans, strong chested dark haired men in black form fitting uniforms, quite tall, roughly close to 7 feet or around. My son spoke of them too, and they showed him events on viewing screen.

Also the kind that appeared or projected in as Agent Smith types, walking side by side, 5 men abroad, across the townhouse driveway opposite our last home at the coast. Turned away, then it registered what I'd seen, turned back, and they were gone instantly without any way to be gone that fast.

And aside from all the monitoring we receieved and even phone taps, odd vans out front, numerous vehicles following, one in front, oversized really puffy expensive vehicle that I've been told is defense department, with a cop behidn me. Then on the way home, opposite, cop in front and vehicle behind.

Aside from that, very attractive tall dark haired, british accented "agents" pretending to be mormon missionaries at the door, well over 6 feet, the one possibly 6 3. The other with very FBI eyes, and scannign everything. They wanted in but I wouldn't let them, it was rather late. They were very cute.

If bad guys come to my door, they would have to kill me because we aren't going to be kidnapped by dark occultists who run this planet, and also, OBE WAN, laid down his sword and told darth vader that if he struck him down he would grow so much bigger. Like my friends grandson who had a window open and he wrote that he was here to grow his consciousness hundreds of thousands of times its current size. And then I'll blue beaming them up for some massive counseling. I have been shown that. On the team to clean up the bad guys.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

If the MIB activity is happening as you explain it then why do they have an obsession with you? What do you have that is of interest to them that other people don't have. 99.99999% of people on this planet do not experience the level of Uf0/paranormal /occultist activity that you are describing. What is going on here, are you hiding some secret you cant or wont disclose to us all here?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What are MIB's though? The human ones are probably agents, and reporting UFO's and having the choppers show to chase the crafts, even a tr3b, sent out to monitor with scout planes. Obviously they were picked up on their radars. Sounds like a lot of expense to me, and here I am thinking oh you asshats why bother, dark side never wins, and you all need to make U Turns in your lives as it is, and muttering quite a few things over the whole situation, ready to give any one of them that show up the hero or zero lectures of their lives ,but never an ounce of fear. Tell them coffee's on and I have a thing or two to say to you.

Might doesn't make right, right makes might and I denounce a universe otherwise and refuse to do anyting asshats have to say, they are going to be in huge counseling sessions in the end, period. They don't interest me except as a two year old requiring time outs.

So there they are doing all that expense for a very long time over what I call a very average stressed out large family, silly ducks, and joke that our PM doesnt have clearance to even view the files. But, consequently, this does mean the posts I do would be monitored. GOOD!!!! They all need to be told!!!! What kind of a world this could be, the way to make it good, that they are the most idiotic insane freaks going to ever do the things they do and their over intellecutalized symbols and codings and BS is not respected by anyone in the universe from higher levels, they see tiny brain damaged tots, plotting evil, its a joke. They're a joke, its a waste of IQ and intelligence. And they need to repent. Someone needs to tell them this so it might as well be me.

So...there is the black ops stuff. What is the other kind? The hero's were the big chested ETs, and they have expanded consciousness, and one of them told me to put the children first, that he was father too. That Africa/starvation, inequality, was the symbol for earth. Ethiopia! What true disclosure by positives would be like. And also, he knew I liked him, he was the one who took me to the base monitoring the sun. And also asteroid base as well. And that I viewed him as a hero He told me that the only way I could ever visit his world, would be if I returned home. I had to go home, rise above these levels and that then he could show me his home. So, don't really know what kidn of black op these men are. But even my son called them MIB's.

The ones walking side by side fit the earth model idea ,or movie idea better. Agents to do what. Show me they're there. They already know I stand out shaking my fists at the sky demanding some positive action or mothers and grandmothers would do much better managing things up their on their counsels and not willing for one moment to let a moment pass where I don't lecture them and tell them what love is,,what love does, what love does not do, and to turn the dial of love up because they need to go home too. I don't care about size, 100000........1 foot draco, does not impress me much. I've stood on the poster of the universe, BEYOND it, its something that has to be erected into 3D via light, a hologram. And not too impressed. Its like a nursery school for misbehaving kids. And Im MOM! Thats how I feel about all of them. And that giant asshat draco would be told off by me too. He could kill me if my HS allows it, if God/Source and Higher Ups grant me the goldent ticket home out of this sad place where everyone is suffering. That would be hitting the jackpot. And I would grow to bigger size way over his head.

I don't worry about that, the worry is for the people suffering and for those who are taking the long way home making people suffer. They don't win. The biggest entity in the duality is a tiny tot to my HS.

We have no reason to fear a thing. So why they did that, still remains a msytery, except I thought, wow, look at that. Thats cool! Thanks guys for making my day. Not every day you'd wake up and see a thing like that, you just proved this is a matrix after all. Even less reason to fear, for nothing is real not even death.

And this, this is a wonderful post. This shows us the nature of what we're truly in, for the Higher Ups are the Good.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
By the way, when i had the experience of standing on the poster of the unvierse in meditation, then next it was this inbetween place of life reviews. But one thing about the biggest baddest entity in the duality multiverse kindergarden, he can't even leave it. He couldn't stand on that poster with me! You need your happy thoughts to fly. Light as a feather!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I had a dream last night that a large Cat tiger was released on the ground and that I had to fly to stay off the ground not to be eaten by tiger.

I flew a long distance to be sure im safely away from tiger.

Then I landed and realised I had developed a new power I could shoot out web just like spider man but this was even better the web could act like fibre optics and I could transmit my molecules down its branches to transport myself a hundred metres in steps instantenously.

Then I encountered another being who had similar powers to myself expect he could project his web as lightening and transmit himself as well. He attacked me but I placed a shield of web around his which saturated and absorbed his energy. What do you think about that?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
My oldest son has shared some odd dreams, perhaps astral, seemingly cleaning up bottom feeders with others, such as bruce lee in the dream, and he had some gifts that entailed envisioinig and accomplishing large feats, and when he had to raise his frequency, to leave a lower realm, he would catch a phoenix, that would pull him up. Dreams can be interesting. Also think there are some doing some night time assignments and unlocking gifts.

edit on 26-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Sigilda gave a message that would mean akin to higher mind and emotions. And in its own way can't help but relate it to gnosis, what's under the hood in the scriptures such as the story of Joseph, and his coat of many colors, which is a Christ like story, ascension. Overcoming ego and achieving higher mind.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

2 Peter 1:19 states, “…whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts…”

The day star is the sun and the Christ you raise within you. The story of Joseph can also be summed up in that scripture. Some of you might be wandering what it means to have the day star arise in your hearts?

The Greek word for “heart” in that verse means the thoughts and feelings experienced through the mind. So we raise the day star to the level of the crown chakra where the mind is transformed.

Another way of expressing what this channeled message was saying, and our very way to rise above all that they are doing in this world.

Here is another way of linking positive mind, love and feelings, as to shine our lights and rise above all of this, to reach higher transformed mind.

I find the plans they are using very symbolic too. Japan (fukushima) IS THE RISING SUN. And nuclear is the anti sun, or mr satan in one article I read.

The only reason they are able to sling this mud at the symbolic christ, is due to the deep sleep everyone seems to be in.

And the way out, is to regain consciousness/awareness/positive feelings and higher mind. Christ needs to be formed within us.

Many see messages such as this channeling as new age. I see it as gnosis.

And believe we can hold the light of love and awareness over these plans and make changes in them for the good by shining our light, both in envisioning and feeling, not reacting as they wish and in our actions.

But the illusion of a battle between sides, or magicians, as if equal. We're being called to wake up to being more than equal to the dark side, for that is truly what Love and Goodness is, infintely above it.

The Greek word for “heart” in that verse means the thoughts and feelings experienced through the mind. So we raise the day star to the level of the crown chakra where the mind is transformed.

To elevate our thoughts and feelings to the level of higher mind and hold that in place. In other words the way out of this is to achieve higher feelings and higher visions and thoughts and hold that, to overcome the lower in us. That is both medition, seeing, envisioning, and in how we treat each other. To not react as they would wish.

So this message to me, that is from the Orions is also gnosis.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Have you met any true angels on earth in human form? I don't see Icke as am Angel in human form I see him as a guy profiting on Alien reptile stories.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This could be "IT"!!!!

Mt. Etna is beginning a major eruption, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another 7.3 quake off the coast of FUKUSHIMA! Tsunami advisory issued.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Solar flares for the last couple of days...

spaceweather.com...

I guess we are all about to find out if the aliens got it right!!

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Whats Aliens got to do with Volcanos?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

You didn't read the transcript, or the links to the other channeled messages in my OP, did you?

If you had, you wouldn't have to ask this question.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You know I like summaries. Tell me in a short few sentences what the relationship between volcanoes and ufos are.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Oh... this wasn't in my OP. I included it later in the thread.

Here are a few short sentences:
www.stankovuniversallaw.com...

30. SEPTEMBER 2013
REALIGNMENT OF ASCENSION, BABAJI

channeled by Jahn J Kassl
translated by Georgi Stankov

Humanity in God’s Hands!

New levels are created in the space-time structure,
so that every human being is satisfied.

What are we talking about here?

The Divine Mercy now arranges that every person,
who fails to ascend for reasons which are as varied as there
are people on this earth, that every such man finds the optimal
conditions to ascend in a later epoch. Optimal conditions are
defined by the fact that appropriate learning and development
opportunities are given to all people. The love of God for men
always cares for each of his children, none is forgotten, abandoned
or falls prey to the eternal “damnation”.

The epochal disastrous events are under way and will come,
there is no way to avoid them
, but not all the people will be affected
by them. Due to the creation of new 4D holograms, it is now possible
for those people, who will hardly gain any spiritual benefit from
disasters or suffering, to learn it their own way.
Although these people will still participate in the events, they will
find themselves at the appropriate hour on their new 4D world.

There, their evolution will continue in a linear manner, that is say,
as a slow growth as already announced, step by step, where the
disasters will arrive in the daily lives of these people, because a world,
in which the New World Order is established and exercises its unlimited
power, is a bigger disaster than an apocalyptic event, which is in a few hours
“history” and defines the world as history. I make you aware of the fact,
that care is taken of by the grace of God for all and everything and that
the ascension of the Light Warriors of the first hour to the levels of the
fifth dimension, is immutable, unchangeable and inalienable, and
already underway.

The new mode is explained by the fact that every man should
receive the potential for growth and so it happens now that after
the ascension of the ascending warriors everything will be fulfilled
what those people, who remain in 4D, will need to ascend themselves
in a distant future.

For the dark powers that currently wrestle on the 4D levels for
their naked survival, this realignment of the Ascension process is a
very disturbing factor. Due to it they lose again a lot of people,
people, who they desperately need for their survival on their levels.
As a result, this game is marked these days by a great nervousness
and anxiety that has returned directly to the centres of power of the
dark forces.

Thus, today it is announced that new dimensions of the ascension
process were created, so that the people can and will flourish.
For you, who are ready for the initiations of the fifth dimension of
Being, nothing changes in the ascension schedule. You will stay in
front of the great catastrophes and will not participate in them.

You will, and you are doin it already, tap into a wide variety of
space-time levels in order to testify on the REALITY of ALL-THAT-IS
and, after your work is done, you will be ascended and shall never
take the mud bath in the dark desert of levels that you have savored
to the bitter end.

The governments of this world have spoken the judgment
on this world. The Cosmic Council of this world will allow
anything that serves the people and will thwart anything that
is harmful to man with respect to his further evolution.

Interpret this and meditate on it, and carry the name of God always
in your heart, then the big storm can come and you will embody the
calmness itself, and even when the great fire will break over you,
it will not burn you, then the floods can bury everything under you,
and you shall still stay on safe and firm ground.

Then heavens will open for you and will take you away after
this impressive spectacle, so that you return to the world that
has been promised to you and that you have promised yourself
before you entered this world. Go forth and love, carry God’s love
and the longing for God in your hearts: and his name always on
your lips.

The unwilling, the lazy, the dumb, the stupid, the unconscious
and the arrogant now beckons the fall, so that they can be resurrected
at the last day, which is to come, when the time is ripe for it. Much
remains off, much will be added, the process of ascension remains
full of twists to the very end.

Only the ascension itself remains an immutable fact for the
ascending humans, just as the descent is an immutable fact f
or the descending entities.
The sealing of each person within exactly the world he has
chosen is currently taking place.

Short enough?

edit on 10/26/2013 by sled735 because: typo

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Who are the top 10 channellers alive today you think?

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Is this a trick question? Any psychic/medium "channels" information.

I can't answer that question.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It was serious question.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join