It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This is why Private message was invented

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by sled735

This is why Private message was invented

Being in suspense sucks, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You like secrets, in fact everyone on this site loves secrets or they wouldn't be here

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Skyfloating had an interesting thread on UFO's and astral, but the problem was, and I kept bringing it up. We saw crafts together. My son 17 on, would be calling me out for them even. And for the choppers chasing them. The height of these soundless, and slow moving, even hovering plane shaped orbs of light, that were saucer under the light at the town house roof, with one being a cigar shaped craft, flying tail down, nose in the air creating a wedge of light, was 50 feet for the cigar shaped one to varying lets say around 150 feet on average. Could have been 200 but I can only estimate by stacking trees on top of each other in my mind. Sometimes they would appear out of nowhere after shouting a greeting in my mind and then vanish at the roof, or arch suddenly way up high as we were on the edge of town, OR fly straight and get busted by my son who could see clearly then under the light.

And I would have checkups, some in my room. Covers moved, indebt with weight on the mattress and something clipped on my finger. And hands putting things on my head, then lights out.

Son, while up, missing time several times, and when we were told it took 9 days, and they were dropped off, he had the whole room spin as I came down to share my "dream" and he spoke first all excited. Said he felt that they were dropped off. Well I'd seen him, dad, and my brother dropped off while being shown what was happening.

Had a two direct sightings of a grey in front of me while awake, once as a child and once in 2010, end of May for the very 9 day event I spoke of in the last paragraph.

Now interestingly enough, as the experiences seem to be this way: telepathic, astral ie you can be pulled to crafts and still feel everything, but I don't know how I got there, was it in body or out, AND physical, ie you wake up with wounds, and like I said, there is someting in your room denting your bed in and putting stuff on you. And then you get the big sleep not like tossing and turning wiating for sleep, but instant sleep. Something I've only had happen in surgery. And the same group can do all of this.

The one with the grey at the glass sliding door in 2010. First was in a period of trying to get more memories back regarding some more traumatic things from childhood and the moon and nazi's. Have some memories, but there is huge blocks and every time I try for them, I basically freak out for a while, a nervous wreck. So was feeling really upset and then (I will frame this in the way it hit me, and what I felt was where this came from). I felt they were from alpha centauri, and were in front of some sort of legal city building, tha that had almost a grecian or ancietn feel to it. Elsewhere I noticed city with tubes and was shown something akin to our radio observatory and farms. The tubes were instant transportation or very fast anywhere, without a feeling of motion really. Cities were like learning and assignmetns.

So this was the background and 2 people, a blond male and female were telling me sharing, the concept of the UN here. Only this was many systems and even intergalactic. And as this was shown to me, was remembering that I knew this and had been doing something like this before.

They would deal with many types of systems including regressive, fascist and very negative systems. And they did not war with them. They were a higher body, that would upgrade systems when it was time.

So akin to UN was shown my country sending in scientists or doctors to upgrade hospitals or fascilities in a mafia run third world, and in that country, they may have to witness murders, and some harsh things. But they still do the upgrade, and it really is heartbreakign for them to witness this, for they are Love and Light only.

now this took about an hour and it was so pressing on my conscious, rapid images, communication, message, another planet and system shown me, that for some reason i thought was alpha centauri.
if it wasn't maybe they wanted me to, which could mean protocol to hide where they're from. But my son was outside for some flashing in the sky and 2 hours of this, and a craft in the end, when he said, Alpha Centauri as well and had no idea why he believed this was the case in 2009.

Anyway. It was intense so I sat down and went with it, then ignored this entire thign for the rest of the day. But, the desired effect of having my tension and upset state from the childhood memory blocks, occured and it was like putting it all into perspective.

Then, at 8 30 roughly, in the evening, opened the door and was face to face with a being that was 4 foot 7 or 8 inches tall, identical height to my son at the time. His head was also shaped like my youngest son's, very fine boned, narrow and slightly long, with typical grey lenses, but slightly smaller than normal depiction the head was more narrow and delicate than the buldging head pictures you see in media, more rounded on top than ours, but still very fine.

He was delicate, beautiful kind of. And dusky rose in color. Though basically a grey. Not pink jsut but darker rose colored, muted colored. His body was twig, very twig like limbs and torso and legs.

We stared at each other for a second or two, I was frozen in shock. He then twisted to the side, and his limbs elongated like water an he vanished.

But I knew, we were in for it that night. And tried to stay up late, but due to my thryoid had to give in to sleep, and that was the dream of the 9 day abdution, with my son saying he felt he was dropped off.

This isn't just astral.

Also again, my son called me out for the chopper chases he said was occurring when he was outside for a few weeks. I hadn't even realized they would do such a thing, pick it up somehow on radar, or because I had written about it maybe they were waiting. But watched the craft blink ahead 3 times as the chopper gained and then vanish.

Astral and corporal are both realms they can use. They can access all of them.
edit on 24-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
By the way, when I saw a planet with 2 different types of technology, advanced cities and farms, sort of average almost 50-70's apparel, and the radio observatory, I got a feeling it was layers, on the planet, so people like us and higher levels there and who knows if they interacted or were more discreet on those levels. And that makes you wonder about earth.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My theory as I explained it can explain all your experiences. even the you and your son seeing the same time Aliens or Ufos, and the physical marks left on your body or, dirt or trees outside.

I speculate here that the reason why they have interest in you and your son is that for some reason you provide a beacon that emits a frequency to their dimension and they can tune in on it. Once they have a fix on the signal they have established a reference back to a place they have been many times before, this world but at not some random period of the past but to the time period of your life, sequenced to the time since they last met you.

The medical checks are like patch uploads to mayke sure the firmware they have installedin your DNA and brain is working. Just like technician will have to perform repair and maintenance of radio transmitter. Yes you are a beacon, an attenna, a repeater station for a signal they must lock onto to guide them to this world.

When they return to their world and close the portal everything they brought in disappears and there is no physical trace left. Any thing they physically altered in this world, such as surgery scar on your body, breaking a tree branch, or leaving impressions in the ground that stays when they leave because it belongs to our physical reality. That is why we can only ever see the physical remanents on ufo encounters but can never find an Alien artefact.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Well some of these ones beaconing in are positioned right here in bases and some work with our paramilitary. Some can walk into stores, so like my friend who's had some interesting experiences and her grandson, and he brought even more stuff when he stayed a week at our place, she had her astral ufo friends, and she said she feels as if she has known them forever, and then they walked into her store, one week one of them, the next the other. He said the same thing to her, that he told her in astral travels, at least she thinks thats what they were: "Im the one you keep forgetting!". Two very tall norwegian men, she said, one outgoing and one intense. So she asked me to feel around that and i saw the base and the gurney and the medical work, and know our area, and its connection undergroudn with Shasta and such. Anyway....they're not just astral. And if I see them I'll be bossing them to stay away from her, serve and protect mode!

In fact, what i call astral is after this life, or the real worlds awakening from the dream of life here. BUT, lets for the sake of most people's perceptions, relate it to the afterlife and here they think is the concrete world. So in the "concrete universe" there are infinte realms, so there is both astral and then there is: frequency and space time. Space time is our clock, ie our star. Hubble doesnt look out over everything, it sees within a limited scope, and we can only see what is on our level or lower. In a sense, that means we're looking otu into almost purgatory and hell. We don't see much.

But, if a planet is clocking at a different rate the star, an its significantly different than ours, and people are natural that time as in their brain has a different program, depending on who is the higher frequency being, one of us would disappear from sight.

If you program a bot to experience your day in 15 mintues, he won't pick you up anymore, you'd vanish. to you he would be extreme slow mode or standing still.

Just an example of what i mean.

Every star is a different size and represents a different consciousness level or grade, and is on a completely different clock. In addition, there are layers of frequency relating to all the systems like onions.

And this beside the astrals.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You see my theory does account for the physical perfectly. You seen when they open a portal to our time, space reference, or call it a even a vibration level that when they enter our realm for the time they are in our realm they are real as you and I. If you met them they would be solid. If they have managed to obtain an accurate lock on your frequency which is what your purpose is a tunning fork they use to make perfect lock to this reality they wont appear as rocky looking space men to us but as attractive norwedgians etc

The astral does happen, but the cream of the cake for these beings is to achieve physical manifestation in our world to a point where they can interact and blend with us. Then once they have completed their mission they tune back to their own dimension, which to us we see them evaporate away as a mist and as they are evapourating as a mist in front of our eyes they are to an observer in their reality universe starting to form solid, just like the transportation device in star trek....engergise.
Its amazing is it not? your an integral part of their transported device.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Whatever definitions, its all good. Because understanding this realm or astral is the illlusion to me, for I see this a a lucid dream, a dream lab. I don't believe we leave home. Our thought forms take a journey. And all of us, including them, need to go back home. But think this will be on ongoing process in this universe and others, for infinite souls require infinity to grow up in. We're kind of prenatal at this stage trying to ride our bikes without the training wheels, only its still in the womb. To me the most important thing aside from Love, and trying to learn from your life and help or work in positive ways with those around us, is to also realize that the ones running this and their rule of law and their beliefs in cosmic laws are lower primitive domination rules, and so saying, no, i don't give my power away. And will not participate in your corruption or harm of others. I am free, sovereign and look within for the wisdom and love and real guidance/rules/discernment. And basically break the chains that they with their contracts, fine print and criminal rule of laws hold over the consciousness of this planet.

Its a mind trap and we have to rise above it, see through it and seek to Freedom and Love and if possible in this life via consciousness, healing and seeing this, having gratitude, develop higher skills to assist or have the idea of abundance not scarsity and see it flowing through us and enriching the world.

And strive to reach to the happiness above.

Hook, the movie: you need your happy thoughts to fly! Pixie Dust can be useful in this world!
edit on 25-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I like your optimism, and this is why the dimensional beings are tuned to your raw energy as it is a radiant sun, a radiant power source they require for breaking through the density layers of consciousness which are the walls between their reality and ours. You are very important to them.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Unity_99

one being a cigar shaped craft, flying tail down, nose in the air creating a wedge of light,

This is exactly what the one I saw floating past my car looked like. Time stood still for everything around me; people being like statues until it passed... zooming off at lightening speed once it floated by me. The beam of light went right beside my car!

Your stories continue to fascinate me!!

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm still waiting to be contacted...

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Bless your heart!

Have you checked your deodorant?

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Unity_99

Well some of these ones beaconing in are positioned right here in bases and some work with our paramilitary. Some can walk into stores, so like my friend who's had some interesting experiences and her grandson, and he brought even more stuff when he stayed a week at our place, she had her astral ufo friends, and she said she feels as if she has known them forever, and then they walked into her store, one week one of them, the next the other. He said the same thing to her, that he told her in astral travels, at least she thinks thats what they were: "Im the one you keep forgetting!". Two very tall norwegian men, she said, one outgoing and one intense.

I was searching for a show they aired on Ghostly Encounters a couple of years ago where this man came upon a very tall man with long blond hair standing at a bridge in the middle of nowhere.
This guy stops and asks if he wants a ride. The guy got in, but never said much of anything except telling him where he lived; he just sat there staring straight ahead.

The driver started talking to him about Jesus and asked if he would like to go to church with him the next day. The stranger shook his head yes.
So he reaches this house and drops him off watching him go inside.

The next day when the man went to the house the people there said they didn't know anyone like that.

The driver said he thought he must have been an angel.

Little did he realize he was in the presence of a Nordic ET. Ha!!

Anyway, the video must be too old to still be available; I couldn't find it.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Interesting story alright.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Good Morning, AS. Just in time for me to tell you goodnight (day).

I'm off to bed.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

night night

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I myself always try to remove any walls or blocks in me, especially as to what is possible and what is occurring. And when I make a choice to limit what is posisble, ie, positive, love, Family, it is something one can nudge others with, but its an individual sovereign choice that I simply will not put up on the block for any other entity or being to own. Its mine.

When explanations of things are sought, invariably, without understanding in full in human perception what words mean, differences between spirit and soul and material body, differences in astral or simply variance in density and time and frequency in the so called corporal universe, or how things happen here, the slips or miracles that show this is not fixed more akin to lucid dream. Early spring, there is no bird song, you take a walk and sungaze and yearn for the birds, and the very next morning ,you're greeted with a chorus of birdsong. Its flexible. There can be many explanations, but the safest if one is going to define and therefore collapse the wave of possibilities into one, is going to be going within my heart or when the viel lifts or HS shows me something, thats how I learn and define.

There are probably other hidden walls, just being on earth, to function in community, with the media and schooling and education, but the most toxic ones, and obvious ones have been removed.

This video:

David Icke ☼ The Archons Are Terrified Of Humans and the Control System Flapping Like Crazy 2 of 2

Silly title. But, here is the concept of something you know is lower dimensional, ie. more negative than you are, so wearing a bigger messier diaper than you are, the soil in it being harm to others, how it still manages to be bigger than you. The ceiling on it still exists whereas we have no limits to going beyond that ceiling, so we're already, in no time, bigger than they are. But that's a mystery and yet how does our PTB, and then what is over their head, negative entities, manage to be over our heads.

Well, they're in boxes too. They can't get past the bariers to the higher levels that are Love and Goodness until they start to deal with their issues and negativity.

But to dominate us, other worlds and planets as well, they need to put our consciousness into smaller boxes than they're in. And Annanuki genetic labs also come to mind where negative emotions such as fear, anxiety and anger, get triggered alot.

2 things contribute this intention of using cosmic humans as batteries, like in the matrix, and to achieve domination and even the adoration they wish while using and abusing us. The media stars, the royals stars, the respect we seem to afford polticians, judges and corporate heads, for a set of people that are so negative (even doing terrible crimes behind close doors for some) that you would run like in a horror movie, if you could but know or see. But they draw out worship and adoration in the process of their harming us.

When people are limited in their understanding of the possibilities, they don't even see what's possible. Something unusual occurs, and they say, that didn't happen, it can't happen. They can miss seeing it and also then examining it for how it fits into reality, what allows it to happen.

If the reality box or possibilities TPTB are in is several feet long, and the archons or those over their heads is more like several meters long, we're being told information in schools and religions and society, trades, sciences, that are maybe 6 inches long. So what we tend to do is not see anything outside of that 6 inches, and if we do, we don't have the ability to analayze what we're seeing.

We need to wake up and remove boxes, walls, open windows and doors in the box and start to look into the infinite field of possibilities, because it all is.

Now, the battery part is this. If they exist without a certain density or frequency range, and they can keep human in that frequency range, then they can access, feed off of, utlize, our energy systems. DRACO.

If they can limit the frequency range of human, via negative emotions errupting, keep us in wars and starvation and horrors, and fear, scarsity, if they can divide and cause blame and anger and apathy and all the low frequency negative emotions, then they have batteries and slaves.

There is a way out. Its being soveriegn. Seeing through this. Learning with meditation, could be in teh shower even, some can't meditate for long, but routine and using metaphysical and even some easter physcial tools such as Tai Chi, or Qiqong, to gain mastery over the body suit and over the fear and anger and negative emotions or squares in the body.

Seeking ET is to be very natural. Though have to say again, we didn't seek it. It sought us and me. So Im attempting to put the cart in front of the horse for others. But having that wonderment udner the stars is normal. There are many who seek. So, I just want to share that if one is working at refining the negative responses and trying to help others, they are increasing their frequency and the box their in becomes less tangible, more open ended windows and doors, and the Love you have is the shield that protects you. Its a frequency match overall.

But then we have to be prepared realizing, if a group is losing its adoration and energy supplies, becaues they're waking up, what are they capable of doing, and can we rise above their responses, stay in positive mode, or at least neutral, calm and not react, quell negative or fear based reactions?

Why do you think they're trying to goad people into reacting in a revolution to their ridiculous announcements and workings in governments right now. Its as if they're poking us with a stick over and over again. They are always trying to get the reaction they want, and whatever they want, is the one we can't give.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
So, pertaining to this topic of communication with ET, or Spirit, and those who share their journeys. If the ones putting us in the smaller boxes, of what is posisble, via fundamental religions or media/science/custom/routines and keep us in perpetually low stressful overworked environments so that we don't get those light bulb moments where an idea comes in, then people in the box are going to be saying, this is impossible. Thats how they control the world. The old saying, the one who has the knowledge rules... versus Margaret Fuller who said If you have knowledge, let others light their candles at it

So the religious arguments are usually voiced, with everything not fitting within the fundamentalist box being demons and the others are more based on our ant hill, tiny box, science.

Like David Icke says, "they work very very hard at suppressing the human understanding of what is possible....Suppression of the possible is very fundamental to their control"

Step out the box, and use the discernment of your own Love and Wisdom. And strive to quell the negative triggers in our body suits so we don't react. Try to use positive images, emotions and beliefs to instead draw in positive solutions to our enslavement issues and stress in family or work. Perhaps the solution is working for yourself and sharing it with a good friend so you don't overwork, or envisioning a world where less money is needed and you experience abundance on a limited budget, via consciousness and co-creating. Envisioining the world we wish.
edit on 25-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by ForteanOrg

Um, no. I see they are available again from like $28.00 to $83.00 USD & though they are listed as,'Original,' they are not.
I have the very 1st copy of his, " From Outer Space." THAT is, ' Original.'
Thx anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join