It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be clear ... Angels can not procreate with humans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I wasn't questioning the spirits part of your post put your PURE spirit approach to it . I guess my question next would be is there a thought of a impure spirit as well ? like I am assuming that pure is 100% and less than pure would be something like 75% ...
edit on 19-10-2013 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

the2ofusr1

I wasn't questioning the spirits part of your post put your PURE spirit approach to it . I guess my question next would be is there a thought of a impure spirit as well ? like I am assuming that pure is 100% and less than pure would be something like 75% ...
edit on 19-10-2013 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

That's what I am wondering also. What is a "pure spirit" if one can't even define what spirit is in the first place. Angels are some type of substance with intelligence, but how do we even fathom their being? Some people think it might be some type of plasma, but they are certainly inter-dimensional beings if they can go from the natural to the spiritual realms.

The only thing really we have to go on is that they have jobs and personalities. They might be messengers, but even then, the Bible gives us different types of jobs they do. Michael is an archangel, Gabriel is a messenger angel. I don't think there is a Raphael other than perhaps a Middle Ages name tacked on?

But both these names have the name El in it, so you know they are associated with God. Micha-el, which means "Who is like God"...so the name Michael could be that either Michael is Godlike, or asking the question, "Who is like God?"

It was Michael who fought Satan over the body of Moses, according to Paul. Michael simply gave the rebuke, so it makes me wonder then, were they fighting over the physical body or what Moses represented? Moses was not buried in Canaan, he missed it by a few miles because of his anger and was punished for the simple disobedience. But then later we see he is on the Mount Transfiguration with Jesus and Elijah.

But as far as angels procreating, Jesus said as the angels in heaven are. He doesn't say they are spirits. So we have to go back to an earlier time to know the context in the meaning of what they believed angels were.

Some angels have wings and some don't. The Cherubim are listed in heaven, and the Cherubim were on the ark of the covenant.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

WOW....Really?? Thanks for clearing that up!!!

I was just about to shag an Angel...you've just saved me a whole load of hassle with the creator.
You're awesome FF.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join