It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be clear ... Angels can not procreate with humans

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The procreation stories, Adam and Eve and the great flood predate modern religion, sorry if I misread.

2nd.
edit on 18-10-2013 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

the2ofusr1
but could you point me to the scripture that teaches that angels are pure spirit ??

Here are some versus about angels ... pure spirits .... created by God and not 'born' ... and not getting married or having baby angels ... in Heaven ... serving God ...

Hebrews 1:14 - Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Hebrews 1:7 - And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Psalms 104:4 - Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Psalms 103:21 - Bless ye the LORD, all [ye] his hosts; [ye] ministers of his, that do his pleasure.

Mark 13:27 - And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Colossians 1:16 - For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Luke 2:13 - And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,

Matthew 22:30 - For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Matthew 18:10 - Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

1 Peter 3:22 - Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

Luke 20:36 - Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. (Notice, humans and angels are separate beings ... )

Matthew 13:49 - So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, (Notice, humans and angels are separate beings ... )

Hebrews 1:6 - And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Ezekiel 10:12-14 - And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, [were] full of eyes round about, [even] the wheels that they four had. (Read More...)

Psalms 8:5 - For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Nehemiah 9:6 - Thou, [even] thou, [art] LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all [things] that [are] therein, the seas, and all that [is] therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.

Revelation 12:7 - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

2 Corinthians 11:14 - And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Matthew 25:41 - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The reason angels are so smart? Because they dont' have an organic body to hold them back

When God made angels, he gave them impressive intellectual capabilities. The Torah and the Bible mention in 2 Samuel 14:20 that God has given angels the knowledge about "all things that are on the earth." God has also created angels with the power to see the future. In Daniel 10:14 of the Torah and the Bible, an angel tells the prophet Daniel: "Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come."

Angels’ intellect doesn’t depend on any kind of physical matter, like human brains. "In man, because the body is substantially united with the spiritual soul, intellectual activities (understanding and willing) presuppose the body and its senses. But an intellect in itself, or as such, requires nothing bodily for its activity. The angels are pure spirits without a body, and their intellectual operations of understanding and willing depend in no way at all upon material substance," writes Saint Thomas Aquinas in Summa Theologica.

Also ... angels don't have corruptible organic bodies

God has made angels in such a way that they retain the essence that God originally intended for them, Saint Thomas Aquinas declares in Summa Theologica: "The angels are incorruptible substances. This means that they cannot die, decay, break up, or be substantially changed. For the root of corruptibility in a substance is matter, and in the angels there is no matter."

The Function of an Angel Requires it to be pure Spirit

According to Sacred Scripture the angels, inasmuch as they are purely spiritual creatures, are presented for our reflection as a special realization of the "image of God", the most perfect Spirit, as Jesus himself reminds the Samaritan woman in the words: "God is spirit" (Jn 4:24). From this point of view the angels are creatures closest to the divine exemplar. The name given to them by Sacred Scripture indicates that what counts most in Revelation is the truth concerning the tasks of the angels in regard to man: angel (angelus) in fact means "messenger" The Hebrew malak, used in the Old Testament, signifies more precisely "delegate" or "ambassador". The angels, spiritual creatures, have a function of mediation and of ministry in the relationships between God and man. Under this aspect the Letter to the Hebrews says that Christ has been given a "name", and therefore a ministry of mediation, far superior to that of the angels (cf. Heb 1:4)

THIS IS REALLY INTERESTING TO READ ... IMHO
The Angelic Nature and it's Operation

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ok so I am not going to respond to all that you have referred to but will on some .Mark 13:27 is interesting in that they (the angels) will physically extract (the physical elect) away ,out of here .(rapture ?) Col.1:16 is also interesting in that there are visible and invisible entities .Matthew 22:30 is saying there is no procreation for the resurrected in heaven .Mat.18:10 I like very much because it bolsters the truth that we have guardian Angels .Luke 20:36 does make a distinction between humans and angels .I should make mention of Luke 2:13 because in that verse there are a multitude of hosts besides the angels ?? Matt.13:49 is the wheat and the tares .Heb.1:6 clearly separates Jesus as the one to worship .Ezek 10:12-14 is a vision that is not a simple thing to understand or envision .Rev. 12:7 should be describing the battle that cast Satan out .
I am disappointed that you did not bring a verse that teaches about a pure spirit . Do you have a definition for pure that you can give me ? Maybe that is where I am not following you because you did not show me where the bible teaches of such a thing . Also I do believe that the bible teaches that even the angels are looking into what God is doing on earth with the Bride . I guess even they didn't know all things .I guess if they did even Satan would have know and he would not have murdered God's Son on the cross . So they don't have all knowledge that is going on because they want to look into these things ...peace

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
I am disappointed that you did not bring a verse that teaches about a pure spirit .

It says they are created spirits. Not organic ... not human ... not mixed ... but just spirits.
Spirits are spirits. There is nothing organic in a spirit.

I provided links to what the theologians say about 'pure spirits'.
And that's the basic understanding common to nearly all Christians ... angels are pure spirits.

Take it or leave it. Your choice.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Fallen angles are not holy.

Tell Monsanto you cannot cross breed a species, they do it all the time.

The alien agenda is Satan's deception, we would never accept fallen angels but we are already to accept the aliens as our saviors. Who is pushing that agenda.

Christ said that his second coming would happen when the world is like it was in the days of Noah. The only difference between then and right up until now is the inner breeding of the fallen ones with the sons of Adam.

You will know the season.

The ongoing theme of alien abduction is creating hybrids. They also almost always give the victim instructions on something they will do in the future. Sandy hook and all the other weird shootings?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Theologian bla bla bla .Obviously if it weren't for that gang we might be able to agree on a lot of things but where they have so many ways to spin the truth ,you can't really rely on them anyway . Oh and it was the Jesuits that started that whole academic notion to give themselves credibility to infiltrate , and penetrate the protestant movement to destroy it from inside to begin with . I think they even created the freemasons ....peace

ps . so you do not have a biblical teaching for pure spirits do you .

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

damwel
Angels were created from light, djinn were created from fire and man from earth or clay. There is no way you could mistake one for the other.

What really gets complicated is the concept we have of matter, or soul, and the idea that only this realm is physical, when its just a channel out of many. Not to mention that we're driving a body suit AI like a car, and we don't originate in our bodies, we already ARE. Infinite parts of infinity.

Now, the Tree and Acorn needs to be looked at. Not just Acorn, because that is only one way out of many. Slivers of self. Some that rejoin with self afterwards, some that grow up as their own beings.

But you just described a black and white concept that relates only the stage props. So if you're in costume, on a stage, you are saying: there is light being, shadow being/draco, and the costume.

Well, who's wearing the costume, a light being? And is shadow real, or are they also not regressed light beings. Light being a substitute word for a finer purer form of Light Consciousness than we understand here.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

And what happens after they fall?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There is a portion of light/consciousness, within all life/beings/people in existence even "fallen angels" that is holy, pure, wonderful, loved, divine, and that never ever vanishes. It can be regressed unto infinity. If you "half" something over and over again, at a certain you won't see it, BUT, evem if that occurred infinitely, the Spirit is there, its never gone completely. There is light in dark and dark in light!

Now, we are not to see the bad in beings/people, but see the light. That doesnt mean up close you shouldn't run like the wind if something like that could manifest with empowerment, but since there would be no point in running like the wind if someone worse than our bad guys here manifested, the best defense is compassion, love and kindness, while denouncing and renouncing anything they stand for or do, that harms anyone or nature.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I will agree that angels do not procreate. But since we do not know really all of the spiritual beings and entities present in the spirit realm, we can't say that they can't all not procreate.

I think angel is kind of an umbrella term used to denote spiritual beings. But there are tales of the Succubus and Incubus from all over the world. As far as procreation, I don't think those have the ability to do that. As far as sexual acts, certainly some people believe that is possible.

Certainly we know the angels around God's throne are not given human anatomy, but they are given male and female personalities. Perhaps God made some that could and some that couldn't.

The stories of the Nephilim is really hard to understand, the ancient writers believed it happened. The Hebrew Bible was the first that mentions the gods as not having sex with each other, with humans and with animals. The Greeks believed it was possible, Hercules and Perseus were sons of a god and humans. And the concept of the Titans is actually in the Bible, where Peter talks about the angels bound in chains in darkness. And the Bible mentions angels bound in the Euphrates River. We just don't know. But if it is a purely scientific endeavor, then science rules it out. However, that doesn't stop scientists from trying to breed across species.

And that story of Abraham feeding the men at his tent in Mamre, which is Genesis 18, the assumption is that they were angels. If you read it as it says, "The LORD appeared to Abraham" to which Abraham called them LORD. He used the singular, so it seems to me that is the trinity first appearing. Those were not angels.

And Enoch speaks about the Watchers, that is a different type of spiritual entity altogether. As we can only see the natural through our natural eyes, we can only understand the natural, while getting glimpses of the supernatural. But even Satan worshippers will tell you that they do indeed invite a spirit in that they call Satan to have sex with the designated person. This isn't the stuff of movies, I have met Satanists who talk about this, and Anton LeVay allowed the cameras to roll during one of those rituals where they did invoke Satan for a sex ritual.

But procreation, or making babies, that's not possible, I don't think.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

the2ofusr1
so you do not have a biblical teaching for pure spirits do you .

Already gave it. The bible says 'spirits'. It doesn't say hybrids. It doesn't say animals. It doesn't say anything except spirits. A spirit is a spirit. If it were otherwise, it would have said so. So yes, the biblical teaching is already there and just about all of Christianity agrees that it's there. If you don't ... that's your choice to disagree . Whatever. It's there.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Do you think that a pure spirit who falls from grace will suddenly change into an organic creature and sprout sex organs?? For that to happen, God would have to ordain it. And why would God do that .... why would he 'reward' the angels that fell from grace with the ability to make more fallen angels?? I'm not seeing it ...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

FlyersFan

AfterInfinity

Do you think that a pure spirit who falls from grace will suddenly change into an organic creature and sprout sex organs?? For that to happen, God would have to ordain it. And why would God do that .... why would he 'reward' the angels that fell from grace with the ability to make more fallen angels?? I'm not seeing it ...

But I have to ask..what is a pure spirit? Does that mean something that has no impurities or something that is completely of one substance?

The Bible is specific that there are some beings that are not completely one substance, and if fallen angels are fallen, then by default they are impure. Jesus said "as the angels in heaven are"....But He did not mention angels that are on the earth or in the spirit realm. Satan is a male personality and presented as such in the Bible. The Bible also mentions in heaven there are living creatures that are chimeras. If in heaven there are chimeras, then I can assume perhaps there might have been some form on earth? All the Egyptian gods were chimeras.

A chimera is something with two sets of DNA and it is possible in human beings. Chimerism is a rare disorder, but it does show that one person can exhibit two sets of DNA present within one body.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

S&F my dear... I agree completely

If we follow the story I would also assume the reason why these "fallen angels" were Jealous of man was because we have the chance to have free will unlike them...

We choose our own destiny and are repaid accordingly when we pass... at that time we return to spirit or "angel form" so to speak...

We experience life at its fullest, but angels can not experience the physical world with all its blissful pleasures and horrendous tortures as we do...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

What we think of as real angels, not the et kind, are ascended masters and light beings extraordinaire, and they've already gone through everything we've gone through and passed their tests long ago. Many possibly never fell to such levels. I don't believe in a race of angels as opposed to us in the tests however, or et in the cosmos, we're just in the duality tests here.

We are seeds to some of their trees even.

And yes they experience pleasure, love, helping infinitely more than our limited palatte of colors, tastes and even joy itself.

Eutopias are so much better than here, wonderful, free and equal and loving and miss it alot, whether it is levels above ours in this cosmos, or outside, haven't a clue, but this is really low in comparison. And being plugged into each ohter in profound ways of both intimacy and full understanding.

But separate as in we're human, they're angels, doesnt exist. We're the ones in tests currently, and some here are in their final exams, so some are very big souls, in the sense of grades.

Seeds to trees, or slivers of self, some of those Light Beings have children here as well.

I use the word angel, but don't believe in such a term in the religious understanding because that doesnt exist as such.

What really exists is Family: Brothers/Sisters/Mother/Father/Uncle/Aunts/Grandfather/Grandmother/Great Grandfather/Great Grandmother, Great Uncles/Great Aunts and so forth and so on in infinite fractals, HS's HS's HS's HS's HS's....to Source/Infinite Consciousness/God expressed through all of us, and yet, the Light between us all as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

WarminIndy
But I have to ask..what is a pure spirit? Does that mean something that has no impurities or something that is completely of one substance?

One substance. Spirit.

The Bible is specific that there are some beings that are not completely one substance, and if fallen angels are fallen, then by default they are impure.

They would be spiritual impure ... not substance impure.
They wouldn't suddenly change from spirit to organic because they 'sin'.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

FlyersFan

WarminIndy

One substance. Spirit.

The Bible is specific that there are some beings that are not completely one substance, and if fallen angels are fallen, then by default they are impure.

They would be spiritual impure ... not substance impure.
They wouldn't suddenly change from spirit to organic because they 'sin'.

And the definition of spirit is so hard to nail down. What is the substance of spirit? Some say our spirits comprise our personalities and who we are, while the soul is the life part in us. Some say a spirit is like a ghost, some say spirit is nothing more than just a feeling.

Before you make the point about spirits, please define which one that you mean. I don't think there is anyone ever on the planet before or since Jesus who defined what a spirit is. God is a spirit, but does that mean God is simply an unmanifested feeling or an unmanifested personality? God has a personality and does not need a soul as He is the source of life, but what exactly is the substance of God?

Jesus was God manifest in the flesh, so you can see how people are believers in the metaphysical because nothing we define comes close to what the true meaning of spirit is. Is God light? Is that His substance? Light is a physical property, so that can't be what spirit means. Is God love? That's a feeling, so that can't be what spirit means. God is a fire, well that also has physical properties. God is a man of war. That's also a spirit, to have the spirit of a warrior.

If we cannot define exactly what spirit is, what its substance is or how it functions, then every religion on the face of the planet is correct. What Yaweh said though is that God is not like a tree or a rock. So that leaves out nature worship, unless you count His Word as Spirit also, because all of nature was created by His word. And God said....let there be light.

While man is unique in that man was created by the hand of God from the earth and God breathed into man the breath of life, man became a living soul. So was man soulless before life was breathed into him? And what substance did God create the angels from? Light? If God is light, then the angels are made from God and if light is also spirit, then it is possible for cross-breeding, because light and light simply make more light. Were the fallen angels turned into darkness? God was in the darkness before He spoke light into being. So fallen angels can't be created from darkness, as it is merely the absence of light.

I think many of the posters here have their own ideas of what spirit is. But in your own definition, what would you say the substance of spirit is?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Angel means messenger of God.There is no place in scriptures that definitively say angels fell or they are only "spirit" beings.There is no place in scripture that says satan was an angel that fell "from heaven" or that satan is lucifer...lucifer is not even a proper name and is only mentioned one time in all of scripture.

The folklore and fantasy built around them ,such as they produced nephilim and that demons are the 1/3 of fallen angels etc etc is legion.None of that is in the scripture.It is conjecture and extrapolations to fit a theology of religion.

There is no battle going on between demons and angels or satan and God.That is the religion some reject because it is the foolishness of religion and mysticism.God is the one who is 100% in control of everything.When God wants to communicate or do something God is very capable of doing it all by whatever means.Technically a cat can be an angel.The feral cats that live in my back yard keep the rats away...thanks God...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I agree Angels cant but Devils can.
Hence why Many Devils masquerade as Angels so they can exploit the pleasure of flesh.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Nephilim are the hybrid royal bloodlines entenched in power on our planet, not demons. Thats what we elect, the bankers, and royal families.....Though some of them act like demons in training, and they need all of our prayers and also bossing, we have speak up for our world and for disclosure and denounce their laws and rules, anything that harms people. Hand all their karma and traps back them. But also they need alot of counseling and prayers because they're taking the long way home.
edit on 19-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join