It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be clear ... Angels can not procreate with humans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Joneselius
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Yes and who created Adam? God did. Adam was Gods creation, we're Adams. It's simple.

It's simple when you know nothing about genetics. Genetics shows that inbreeding significantly increases childhood mortality in the first year of life, increases morbidity, and significantly increases numbers of disabled offspring. There is no way the human race came from Adam and Eve. It's simply not possible.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by LittleByLittle

An angel seed, ie, acorn, or sliver of self in tests, yeah. I think we have wonderful Family above. An acorn from the tree expected to grow up well....We have some wonderful role models.

Hi soul sister.

Yes the fruits and feelings from above are very good. Too bad so few people really know them from experience and not from scripture. But then if people can not figure out what the 7 fold spirit in revelation is then it is not supposed to be yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Already posted ... read the links given.
Angels are created beings of pure spirit.
Humans are organic and spirit.
The two can not intermingle to create hybrids.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

And add to that the Noahs Ark myth. Speaking genetically, there is no way that the entire human race could come from three pair of reproducing human adults (who were all related) on a boat from 6,000 years ago.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

FlyersFan

LittleByLittle
You really think that god cannot put an angel spirit in a vessal/biological machine/vehicle for procreation?

So God is going to take the evil disobedient angels and temporarily give them human bodies for procreation, all so they can rape humans and make more fallen angels?? Does that make ANY sense??? No.

You seem to be so stuck on the human description of events that you cannot see beyond the book and question that this might not be what really happened. And if god makes a plans where an angel in human vessal is procreating with a willing human, what right do you have to judge it if it is for the common good of all.

If an angel can fall then it evolves like all spirits and can evolve and de-evolve just like you and me. In reality there are just 3 sides. Those who serve, those who are in between and those who are fallen.
edit on 18-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I am not sure I would put much faith in what is being said on that link you provided without some reference to scripture .I do think that scripture alludes to God being pure Spirit .I don't know the verse off hand but could you point me to the scripture that teaches that angels are pure spirit ??

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Angels were created from light, djinn were created from fire and man from earth or clay. There is no way you could mistake one for the other.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by buster2010

And add to that the Noahs Ark myth. Speaking genetically, there is no way that the entire human race could come from three pair of reproducing human adults (who were all related) on a boat from 6,000 years ago.

Noah's ark is just as much a myth as Adam and Eve. And had the arc really happened then most of the animals would also be gone because inbreeding is the same with animals as in humans. The myth of Noah's flood is based off of Sumerian myth btw.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

When they fell, they didn't instantly become new species capable of procreation. Do you think God would reward fallen angels by saying ... 'oh boy, you fell from heaven, so now I"m going to change your entire composition and make you able to procreate and make tons more fallen angels' ...

Fallen angels made the nephilim. Big difference between the two. Actually, I'm told that's part of the reason God flooded the earth. The nephilim were getting out of control.

Fallen angels are still pure spirit. Neither male nor female.
And they dont' make baby fallen angels.

If they are still pure spirit, how exactly are they "fallen"? "Fallen" means that they have fallen from grace. Which means they no longer possess the benefits of being God's good angels. They lose all that.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Our limited knowledge of science breaks down when it comes to angels and their abilities. The Bible mentions them several times but it is by no means encyclopedic of all of their talents, powers and attributes.
If God had the ability to form a body ( in Mary's womb) and transfer the life force of Jesus from the heavenly realm to the earthly realm, then it is likely the Angels had this ability too. They were obviously able to materialize the human form so why wouldn't it be possible for them to manipulate the right types of proteins needed to create DNA that was compatible with humans?

We should not limit their abilities based on our incomplete knowledge and understanding. No offense, but I think I will continue putting my trust in what the Bible says.
edit on 10/18/2013 by Sparky63 because: speeling

edit on 10/18/2013 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

The Bible says that Mary was pregnant from the Holy Spirit, not God. The news came from an angel. Maybe Jesus was a fallen angel or a nephelim, after all!

Since we cant' know how many angels have tampered with women, getting them pregnant and all, we don't know how many "sons of god" like Jesus may be, or have been walking around!

I guess Jesus wasn't so unique after all!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

LittleByLittle
You seem to be so stuck on the human description of events that you cannot see beyond the book and question that this might not be what really happened.

No. If you read the thread and my other posts scattered across the boards, you'd see that I am saying that it DID NOT HAPPEN AT ALL. The book got it wrong. It's impossible for it to have happened according to how the Old Testament says.

And if god makes a plans where an angel in human vessal is procreating with a willing human, what right do you have to judge it if it is for the common good of all.

Angels are supposed to be HOLY. Right? They are created specifically to be messengers and servants to God for God in Heaven. They were created by Him and the angels do not create baby angels. They are incapable of doing so.

And again ... common sense ... why would God toss bad angels out of heaven, and then reward those bad angels with temporary human bodies to go rape human women and make hybrid babies whom He's just turn around and destroy anyways? It doesn't make sense.

If an angel can fall then it evolves like all spirits and can evolve and de-evolve just like you and me.

We evolve physically and organically. Angels were created as pure spirit and therefore cannot evolve or de-evolve into something organic. They never were organic. Pure spirit is pure spirit.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

FlyersFan

DeadSnow
What if these angels were "Djinn", .

The mythological demons who run around in the Islamic desert?
They are still pure spirit .. if they exist at all.
Pure spirits are different species than organic humans.
Not capable of reproduction.

The Quran says Angels don't have free will, but Djinns do. Djinns are made from smokeless fire, so we can safely say they're made of plasma. That means they have no molecular bonds i.e they can shape shift, but Into people and animals? I don't don't think so. It ties in with the whole parallel universe theory as well, co-existing with ancient beings that may have been responsible for passing down ancient knowledge Solomons temple/hauntings/Star Of David etc.

If I believed in the story of fallen angels interbreeding with humans I'd say the Djinns or ET were responsible, not angels.

P.S Just because I wrote it doesn't mean I believe it, I'm just being open minded.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Falling means not being in Gods good grace. It doesn't mean that they suddenly sprouted reproductive organs and went around raping earth women and procreating with them. Angels are pure spirit and are fully created by God .. not created by mommy and daddy angels procreating. So .. no reproductive organs and no way to do any cross-species reproduction anyways.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

DeadSnow
The Quran says Angels don't have free will, but Djinns do.

well ... the QU'ran says a lot of things that have been proven to be not true.

If I believed in the story of fallen angels interbreeding with humans I'd say the Djinns or ET were responsible, not angels.

I'd go with ET. At least they are organic and interbreeding MAY be possible if we were genetically mutated with them to begin with. But angels? Not a chance.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

windword
The Bible says that Mary was pregnant from the Holy Spirit, not God.

Jesus, the Son of God, was conceived by 'The Holy Spirit'. This is God ... according to almost all the 2 billion Christians on the planet. One God .. three aspects ... God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit. God, being the creator of all life, would indeed be able to create a baby in a human womb by sheer thought. Angels, on the other hand, are beings of pure spirit and are themselves fully created by God, and devoid of any reproductive capabilities.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

FlyersFan

DeadSnow
The Quran says Angels don't have free will, but Djinns do.

well ... the QU'ran says a lot of things that have been proven to be not true.

I'd go with ET. At least they are organic and interbreeding MAY be possible if we were genetically mutated with them to begin with. But angels? Not a chance.

But the bible is the truth, oh the hypocrisy has already begun (Before you start grilling me, I'm no Muslim). We're talking about ridiculous things here, Aliens and Angels and Djinns...can you not be a little more open minded before bring the whole my religion is the truth argument here.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Sparky63
If God had the ability to form a body ( in Mary's womb) and transfer the life force of Jesus from the heavenly realm to the earthly realm, then it is likely the Angels had this ability too.

God is the creator of all life and could do that.
Angels are created beings ... and they themselves did not procreate baby angels.
Angels are not God and don't have the same power.
They are servants.
They can APPEAR as humans ... it's an illusion. It's not a genetic change.
They don't have generational abilities ... only God does.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

DeadSnow
But the bible is the truth, oh the hypocrisy has already begun (Before you start grilling me, I'm no Muslim). We're talking about ridiculous things here, Aliens and Angels and Djinns...can you not be a little more open minded before bring the whole my religion is the truth argument here.

Oh jeeeze .. you didn't bother reading what I posted, did you? And you obviously have no freak'n clue as to my posting history. NO THE BIBLE IS NOT THE TRUTH. I don't know how the hell you went from me saying that the Qu'ran is not trustworthy to supposedly the bible being trustworthy. That's ABSURD.

I already stated that the Bible didn't get it right with the angels procreating.
And I already stated that the Bible didn't get it right with Noahs Ark.
And I already stated that the Bible didn't get it right with Adam and Eve.

So stop with the manufactured outrage that I supposedly said 'the bible is the truth' ....
that's bull ....

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

buster2010
The myth of Noah's flood is based off of Sumerian myth btw.

Yep .. a lot of what is in the Old Testament comes from the Summerians and the Egyptians and even the ancient Hindu before all that. But the Hebrew repackaged it and sold it as their own. And then the muslims came along and repackaged it all and tried to sell it as their own. Funny .... (or sad)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join