It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be clear ... Angels can not procreate with humans

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

piequal3because14

Oh,but we can do that,only the feeling is hundreds of times stronger than for you Humans.

But for this we must find the perfect creature,from which we can extract that feeling amplified hundreds of times.

And yes it is real.

But you're not!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Please don't start that stuff here. You are not god. You are not an angel.
Go get some help. A psychologist or something ...

The topic - angels are pure spirit and can't procreate with themselves or anyone else.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

damwel

piequal3because14

Oh,but we can do that,only the feeling is hundreds of times stronger than for you Humans.

But for this we must find the perfect creature,from which we can extract that feeling amplified hundreds of times.

And yes it is real.

But you're not!
For this you should ask a perfect creature which is almost like me,only as physical aspect,which contains that drop from which I can extract that essence amplified hundreds of times.

I cannot deny my self for what I am nor my Father in Heaven,but you can.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

piequal3because14

damwel

piequal3because14

And yes it is real.

But you're not!
For this you should ask a perfect creature which is almost like me,only as physical aspect,which contains that drop from which I can extract that essence amplified hundreds of times.

I cannot deny my self for what I am nor my Father in Heaven,but you can.

How to spot a troll...1) When they speak like they are from a different century and they think they speak of high intellect.

Anyways back on topic here...How do we know Angels are just that? The Summerians thought Angels came to help them when in fact these Angels were an advanced civilization called the Annunaki.

EDIT: I shouldn't say fact...more highly speculated.
edit on 18-10-2013 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

How to spot a troll...1) When they speak like they are from a different century and they think they speak of high intellect.
Such an itelligent statment,I never thought of that.

Definitelly intellect can be defined by the process of thinking of words which try to describe,a thought from another century of the past.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Could it be that in heaven they can't ?. Could it be that in heaven we won't because we can't ? Could it be the difference between here and there ? We have time here but does time exist in heaven ? I am just saying

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

hmmmm ....

Well ..

Angels are pure spirit. We are organic and spirit.
Angels are all created and don't make baby angels.

In heaven (or hell), we will be all spirit, but will not have any need to procreate.
And Jesus said we will live 'as the angels, not being given in marriage'. (so no sex).

I'm just seeing the two species non compatible sexually ... especially since angels
don't have reproductive organs to begin with ...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

trollz

FlyersFan
And if they were capable of making humans pregnant simply by thinking them into pregnancy, then they'd be GODS instead of created servants of God

then they'd be GODS

GODS

What if they ARE?
edit on 18-10-2013 by trollz because: (no reason given)

In one sense they are higher level awareness and if you think of Jehovah (that means The existing ONE) as the highest leveled awareness then yes you can think of "Angels" as gods. But all this talk is from human boxed understanding and not from gods unboxed understanding.

Frankly I hate these human limiting boxes that are around and I am a lower leveled awareness. Do humans really think highest leveled awareness think of human limiting boxes and care how humans have described them and what they can do?

Human small mindedness strikes again.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by the2ofusr1

hmmmm ....

Well ..

Angels are pure spirit. We are organic and spirit.
Angels are all created and don't make baby angels.

In heaven (or hell), we will be all spirit, but will not have any need to procreate.
And Jesus said we will live 'as the angels, not being given in marriage'. (so no sex).

I'm just seeing the two species non compatible sexually ... especially since angels
don't have reproductive organs to begin with ...

We are spirits put temporary in a vessal/biological machine/vehicle for specific reasons that all spirits will have to find out on their own. You really think that god cannot put an angel spirit in a vessal/biological machine/vehicle for procreation?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Angels, elohim....annanuki.....et.

What we call angels in the bible could procreate, perhaps some did it naturally for it still goes on that way, but most of it is lab work.

And not just one group of ET but many, and not all on the same side. You see the elohim were not all the same guys, some were more honorable, and some far far less.

Psalm 82 pretty much clinches the concept of the head captain kirk elohim telling the other elohims that they need to be righteous and uphold the orphans and widows and social justice and not abuse and corruption, for they are mortal too and will answer one day too. Mortal too.....longer living but mortal too!

And, Mauro Biglino's translation is quite an eye opener as well.

Now I happen to not call those guys angels, but real Angels are Light Beings, ascended progressed beings.

Who help us from Beyond. I don't think they want our DNA, though still could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

What if these angels were "Djinn", Or pehaps angles in the vesica Pisces?, & why was the book of Enoch omitted from the bible? (FYI bible just means the books, so technically any book(s) written around that time period would be referred to as a Bible).

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

An angel seed, ie, acorn, or sliver of self in tests, yeah. I think we have wonderful Family above. An acorn from the tree expected to grow up well....We have some wonderful role models.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Some how when I read the bible I get a sense of gender .He , him ,. don't recall a she or her .The bible seems to say that some of the fallen ones (jude) did leave their first domain .We know that angels do appear in human form or al least that is what the bible suggest ....peace

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

LittleByLittle
You really think that god cannot put an angel spirit in a vessal/biological machine/vehicle for procreation?

So God is going to take the evil disobedient angels and temporarily give them human bodies for procreation, all so they can rape humans and make more fallen angels?? Does that make ANY sense??? No.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

You really think that god cannot put an angel spirit in a vessal/biological machine/vehicle for procreation?

If "God" is putting angels in biological bodies, via sexual reproduction, how are these "people" different from us?

Do you think that God would "put" fallen angels in human bodies, angels who have the intent to destroy humanity? Or, are we all fallen angels?

If angels were created a different species, earthly enough to mate with humans, where are they and where is the evidence of their DNA?

What purpose would God have for putting an angel in a temporary physical form, to deliver a message, when the Bible says that "our" messenger is the "Holy Spirit"?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

DeadSnow
What if these angels were "Djinn", .

The mythological demons who run around in the Islamic desert?
They are still pure spirit .. if they exist at all.
Pure spirits are different species than organic humans.
Not capable of reproduction.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

the2ofusr1
We know that angels do appear in human form or al least that is what the bible suggest ..

"Appearing in human form' does not mean that they are human. They are still pure spirit, even if they give an illusion of being human. That illusion is just for the sake of the human who has the psychological need to see 'someone' to address. An illusion has no procreative powers. That comes from God.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

What if these angels were "Djinn",
From a certain standpoint you are right.

definitely Angels as spirits,can modify with their actions and change the course of human lives,in a positive way(for the positive Angels),and in a negative way(for the negative Angels).

For example you can meet a person "accidentally",which can change the entire course of your life.

You may say that ,that was just a happening but there are small facts and happenings of which you don't know,or better said you do not realise of,which stealthy happened ,as an action of an Angel ,to you in a way to meet that person.

You will interpret as compatibility,but both persons were charged with such an positive energy to meet the requirements of total Harmony of the souls.

It's called "the harmonising of the souls" to flow in the same direction,of the river of life.

It is something which I have done many many times , before descending to earth.

In the end even if it suffering you do not know the real purpose for which things are happening.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Where do you get they are pure spirit from ? do you have some scripture to share on that ?
edit on 18-10-2013 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

FlyersFan
reply to post by trollz

If Angels were Gods and could 'think' humans into being pregnant, then we'd be up to our eyeballs in human women pregnant without human men and there'd be a bunch of fallen angel babies running around the planet. (which isn't happening) But also scripture stated that the fallen angels were 'hot and bothered' by the human women which means they'd have to have sex organs to get all worked up with .. and angels being pure spirits don't have sex organs.

Obviously the story is either folklore .... or it's uneducated peasants confusing aliens with angels. Aliens that are familiar species. But i'm going with folklore ....

How many people have children without doing DNA tests to confirm that it's really theirs? Probably a good 99.9%. There are, what, like 8 billion people on the Earth? Do you know every single baby born into the world came from natural causes?
Also, I think your assumption that you need to be a physical being and have sexual organs in order to feel lust is incorrect. If angels are purely spirit, how do you know they didn't simply want to come into physical bodies in order to experience something they were never intended to experience? To experience physical life, which we were created to experience, but not them... Maybe they just envied us, huh?
Look, I'm not a cat. But if I look at a picture of a cat, I think "Hey, that cat is cute, I'd like to pet it and hold it!". Now imagine that desire intensified along with other feelings to the point where you would do anything in order to touch that cat. ANYTHING.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join