It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Hope I can post here without being banned like on other sites, and I hope its not a honeypot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

GodsLawsWork
.... Im on a HIT list so to speak now because of telling people to THINK, and follow all LAWFUL laws and orders, but that we need to change the illegal laws and get rid of them.

How can a total unlawful government issue "lawful" laws?

Anyway .... all of the internet is a honeypot for those engaged in illegal spying. The only difference is how many hops the info has to take before being examined by the Fuhrer's troops.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

I'd speculate that the mega-super computers and their subordinate units monitor all circuits & posts on the web constantly in real time with human alerts for the super highest priorities. And that anything of the least bit of a PERCEIVED threat to the oligarchy &/or their goals is saved . . . (if everything isn't saved . . . which likely IS doable given their being 35-50 or more years ahead of what's commonly known).

However, for the moment . . . it appears that it's not a priority and/or they don't have the manpower or fallen angel numbers to round up everyone who annoys or disagrees with them. . . . for the moment.

Maybe after their first global genocidal efforts like WW3 reducing the numbers of threats along with the rest of the population, they'll pay more attention . . . depending on how much God allows them that capacity.

So, I'd think that the OP has as good a chance as a lot of us hereon to live several more days, weeks, months . . . in relative freedom . . . which is disappearing increasingly rapidly for all of us.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

BO XIAN

KellyPrettyBear
. . .
If the person or group you think typifies evil gets into
A heated discussion with you - that is just their way of asking you for hugs and kisses.

Hug and kiss them!

KPB

NOW you tell me!

But then . . . IF I'd known before, I'd have had to been giving out nothing but smooches and hickies so constantly I'd have had no time for writing my pearls of wisdom for all to read.

LOLOLOLOL.

You know Jesus in the bible said the exact same thing..
In a manner of speaking.

So why don't some folks who value him follow his example
on these forums?

???

If people run rough-shod over your treasured beliefs,
is kicking and screaming and flaming the way you
are supposed to act?

I'm asking, not telling.

KPB
edit on 20-10-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: Added the word - some - don't want to be unfair or paint with too wide of a brush.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I dont go kicking and screaming myself, I find calmness, and keeping you cool always help more and it keeps doors open to others who would be closed minded if you start screaming!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by juspassinthru

I'd speculate that the mega-super computers and their subordinate units monitor all circuits & posts on the web constantly in real time with human alerts for the super highest priorities. And that anything of the least bit of a PERCEIVED threat to the oligarchy &/or their goals is saved . . . (if everything isn't saved . . . which likely IS doable given their being 35-50 or more years ahead of what's commonly known).

However, for the moment . . . it appears that it's not a priority and/or they don't have the manpower or fallen angel numbers to round up everyone who annoys or disagrees with them. . . . for the moment.

Maybe after their first global genocidal efforts like WW3 reducing the numbers of threats along with the rest of the population, they'll pay more attention . . . depending on how much God allows them that capacity.

So, I'd think that the OP has as good a chance as a lot of us hereon to live several more days, weeks, months . . . in relative freedom . . . which is disappearing increasingly rapidly for all of us.

I agree with you, they have let me know they are watching me though. I met a billionaire in a RV park in no where Montana! Now that was odd!
edit on 22-10-2013 by GodsLawsWork because: misspelled some stuff

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GodsLawsWork

They certainly have 'their ways.'

And their ways are evil and tyrannical.

Human life is cheap in their construction on reality.

Their arrogance is due for a huge fall. And God is setting them up for the biggest fall of all times.

They are too arrogant and too deluded to realize it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join