It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were attacked by killer wasps what would you do???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Bore them to death with uninspired and aimless inquiries.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
i would run to be honest and jump in a pool or large body of water and wait for them to go away

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Die.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I would get naked, hump the air in front of me creating a vicious vortex of air that would knock the wasps out of the sky. Why hump the air naked you ask? Why not is my retort.

But seriously, I'd search for the nearest shelter. If I can't find shelter, I'd try finding a body of water. Hopefully they don't have their divers license.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
When I was very young I was stung about 26 times because I accidentally got to close to a wasp nest. Was taken to the ER. Instilled a deathly fear of wasps in me. I over the years have turned that into rage. It was be scared to death or be angry as heck. I wear a cap for a reason, I kid you not. Every wasp I see I will pull my cap off, run it down, and swat it out of the air. I then commence to stomping it until its only bits.

Works very well. Haven't had a problem to this day and I will continue to kill any and every wasp I ever see. Also spot spraying Orthene around makes them evacuate the area for good.
edit on 22-10-2013 by Pimpintology because: he drank too much fluoride and can't type

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It isn't very likely to happen though. It isn't something people should have a phobia of (above poster excluded).
Wasps tend to build nests under the eaves of buildings. OK. Run INTO the building. And again, they don't chase far. Run fast. I threw a nerf football at a nest once and had to run. I got stung on the back three times. A nuisance for sure, but it was no big deal. Real life isn't like the movie My Girl. Stuff like that is rare.
If you're allergic, keep an epi pen. And still, run.

A guy a know guided a hike awhile back and a woman that went along was allergic to wasp stings. She didn't have an epi pen and someone disturbed a yellowjacket nest. She was stung. Bad news was that they were in the middle of a vast wilderness area (same area as my profile pic) and had no cell service.

She went into a coma from one single sting.

But again, rare. And avoidable if she hadn't been a dumb ass and gone into the wilderness without her epi pen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join