It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Doppelganger

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Love these threads.

I found one of my dad this guy lives 4 hours away.

I was looking at a news paper website and come across this guy that looked like my dad, but only this guy was a gay version of him.
Sibling and me had a laugh about this when it appeared in there email accounts.
also I have seen another guy that looks like my dad in the same city as the gay version of dad in a photo.
this guy had a wife that look liked my step mum ,they haven't been to that city in a few years now.

so all up my dad has 3 doppelgangers.

I also seen a Greek version of my neighbor who is Caucasian once, I told my neighbor when I got back from holiday he laughed.

I haven't been mistaken for someone else yet. might happen in a big a city one day I could imagine.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I thought I'd give this old thread a bump, it being Halloween and all, the season for relating spooky tales.

There are some great little anecdotes here; I have no difficulty believing they are real, having had several similar experiences myself.

I was in a pub in my early 20's getting some cigarettes from a machine when this group of lads of similar age suddenly started talking to me, addressing me by my actual name.

Never seen them before, and of course I told them that. The other 'me' turned out to have a different surname, but was otherwise apparently identical to me in every way. They were completely dumbstruck...as was I.

About the same time, I had a mate and we regularly spotted each other's doppelganger. "What were you doing today going into that hardware shop on Hastings Road about 11 o'clock?"
"Nope, it wasn't me. I was at home all day." And so on.

Again in the same time frame, I was paying a fine for a motoring offence in instalments. I was very meticulous and paid the due amount at the due time, so I was stunned when accused of being in arrears.

It wasn't me in arrears but another man with the same first and last names, only our middle names were different.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join