It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military? Planes over Phoenix?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I am located in the Scottsdale/ Phoenix area of Arizona. I went over to my parents for dinner and to watch the Cardinals game. My dad and I were outside right around the beginning of the third quarter so 7ish. All of sudden there was four flashing lights flying in a diamond formation. I was looking north towards camelback mountain and they flew south from the west of camelback mountain down south and veered a little east as they disappeared to the south. I always watch the sky when I'm outside. I noticed there was no other air traffic as they flew over the valley. Once they disappeared to the south, air traffic started the normal routes about a minute or two later. I left my parents at 730 and went to my home a few blocks north. At about 8 I loud fast jet flew from the southeast and continued on a wine direction looking like it was headed towards downtown Phoenix. Was just wondering if any body else saw anything or knows what was going on? I always watch the sky and the second jet @ 8 was flying a really unusual flight path.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ispyarich

There are two Air Force bases, and a Marine base in that area. Training flight, that went through in a lull in commercial travel.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ispyarich

Hell, imagine military aircraft flying within the USA. What is that place coming to?

join