It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

love neutrality tricks by demons to attach to "This World"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If lower beings, whether you call them Satan or Demons want us to be trapped to the physical world,what better way to do that than to tell us to be "loving" in this world?

People will comform to their physical prison and love it. If they die they will want to return to their prison because of an attachment to something or someone they "love".

Being "neutral" will make a person feel ok about being in this physical prison.

Being at peace with this place may cause pleasant memories whic increases the chances of attachment.
It seems that unconditional hatred/resistance is the only way to truly be IN the world but not OF the world.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Whats so bad about being trapped here? We have ATS, we got beer and we got women... what else do you need bro?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
@If lower beings, whether you call them Satan or Demons want us to be trapped to the physical world,what better way to do that than to tell us to be "loving" in this world?

Perspectives...
Does the Energy interpreted as LOVE in the physical exist only in the physical?
Could there be an attachment as well to the nonphysical just not an awareness of such attachment is considered?
To 1 in this Class you can learn or not things which may affect you elsewhere in the non physical. For if there is no love energy then why allow existence of ANY at ALL* to NOT love?

NAMASTE*******
edit on 10/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
In retrospect, if giving in to feelings of hatred and fear were the only ways to leave this world for another... one would ponder whether or not the next life would be desirable enough to strive for. Especially since love makes you feel so darn good, and fear does not.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

That's hedonism. In metaphysics some say the physical is ran by lower beings. In the bible it says in corinthians that Satan is the god of this world, in buddhism that it is maya illusion.
edit on 17-10-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Here is something that I was told that always stuck with me.

"We only fear death because we forgot life doesn't end

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I'm not sure how that relates to the topic. How does it relate to the physical trapping people through tricking them with love?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I guess you are right...

But whats the point your trying to make?

Cut the long story short.... What do i do to break out???.... Alcatraz style!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

arpgme

I'm not sure how that relates to the topic. How does it relate to the physical trapping people through tricking them with love?

It means that if we understood that life never ends, then all things can be infinite without worry, I can love, hate, learn, search, deny, approve, and so one, without ever thinking that I missed out on anything, because I will always have room for something more.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Love = Higher Power

Learning Love, Learning to Love, Being Loved, Just Love!!

1967 Flowers In Guns
www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVjW6vj4aU
www.youtube.com...

Flower Power

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_power
en.wikipedia.org...

You have to make it hard for "Evil" to be evil...

edit on 18-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Life. You either like it or you don't. You're either satisfied or you're miserable. All the other stuff like, "is it a demonic trick to be happy", I don't care about. Because if I'm satisfied with following the demonic way, then I'm satisfied with the demonic way. I'm satisfied. Nothing else matters to me. If that changes, I'll do what I got to do to get it back. If you're happy, you're happy. If you're not, you're not.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
So are we supposed to go through life angry, discontent, combative, and resentful?

That's a great recipe for alcoholism.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

It a tricky planet indeed, but how about if you see this way. The physical body is the frame of love, not love. Would you attach yourself to a frame endlessly ? If you do, perhaps that is where you could update your view. Then let the vampires have there feed on dead meat.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by combatmaster

This was already spoken of in the original post. Hate/dislike seems to be the only way to truly detach. To be "neutral" is still accepting/approving of physical over spirit.

This is of course , assuming this physical world is against spirit and needs to be overcome as many religion s say...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The thing is...when imprisoned, it matters little how you look at the bars...whether you love them or hate them - both are a direct response and reaction to them - & as such neither are detaching subject from the object.
We must see that which is not the prison - ourself, eachother, nature.
We must also define the prison - the majority of the systems of confused mankind.
We must love ourself, eachother, nature - that which is life & that whats not the prison - like a seed bursting through the sidewalk life goes forth.
We must not hate what we define as the prison - this reinforces the confusion generating it in the first place.
Anyway, what ever disappeared as a result of hate - if anything - the hate still remains afterwards!
I would rather be left with love in mans confusion, than hate in mans release.

LOVE

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

arpgme
If lower beings, whether you call them Satan or Demons want us to be trapped to the physical world,what better way to do that than to tell us to be "loving" in this world?

People will comform to their physical prison and love it. If they die they will want to return to their prison because of an attachment to something or someone they "love".

Being at peace with this place may cause pleasant memories whic increases the chances of attachment.
It seems that unconditional hatred/resistance is the only way to truly be IN the world but not OF the world.

I can't talk about demons but can you tell me what is wrong with unattached Love? Love that is not conditioned and denied to no one.
If one thinks they are the body/mind and have attached themselves to things and ideas of limitations in the mind fear(of pain and the minds desire for continuity) and desire(for pleasure) aren't we imprisoning yourself?

Isn't easier to say don't be ruled/attached to or by memories (either pleasant or painful)?
But that would be to accept you are not the mind body that what you are is complete immortal (and free) .

Why would you unconditionally hate the world ?What is the world?
What if it where a projection of your psyche, not separate from you then would you hate yourself?
Or would you reform yourself with Love?
Unconditional Love

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   

arpgme

From the perspective of Buddhism, or as close as I can understand anyway, incase this helps :

To be skilled at being neutral is to remove attachments to this place. So while you'd be ok being here, that's fine because it's being neutral. You'd also be equally fine to leave. To add to that, the Buddhist view would also be that hatred and resistance to the world is fuelling one of the three poisons, which is seen as a major problem to have. By having that hatred you'd be near-constantly creating bad karma. (At the same time, it seems widely accepted that you simply can't meditate properly at all with your mind in that state either, it needs to be settled.)

As a final thing, I saw that you said in Buddhism this world is simply maya. You can say that's the case, but Mara is also included in that by most Buddhists as far as I know.

Hope this helps anyway.
edit on 20-10-2013 by robhines because: added

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Im still waiting for you to deliver some new material, you have worked this OP concept how many times now?
You cant get out much.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

s/f NRE

new topics

top topics

join