I Can't believe it!!!! I DID IT!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
StealthyKat, I am so happy for you! *hugs*.

The power of mind is indeed a good medicine, probably the best in there!
edit on 18/10/13 by Air0x because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
AWESOME!!!!

I've been following the posts, and I'm just so happy to read this!

Totally ROCKS!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

That's really awesome my sweet friend!!! I am so glad that it is completely gone!!! That's really amazing to me.

I'm so glad and happy for you. You have pulled through it and that's really great!!!!

I hope you've been dancing!!

Peace and love and tons of hugs!!
-nat

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Congrats sugar! A well won victory indeed!
Enjoy the second chance you've been given and live a life of gladness and celebration, and please remember to raise a glass to all those who have fallen in the battle- they are smiling upon you!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Happy prayers to you and all those who love you.
You have the gift of knowing what living life to the fullest really means.
Enjoy every day and every person.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Congrats.!!! Just make sure it don't come back no more no more no more no more

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Wow! I was just astounded when I saw how many replies I had!!
You guys had me laughing crying, and thinking.....a LOT. I don't care what anyone says, there are still PLENTY of good people in the world...and yall are proof of that!!

I have a busy day today, but I will be on later, and try to answer some more posts.....((((((hugs)))))) I love you all!!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Right back at you Kat

Cody

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

What’s your secret? Did you change your diet? Start a fast??????

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just stopping by to bust a move hee hee......be back soon!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yes! That is such good good news!! Congrats, woo hoo! I am very happy for you!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

camaro68ss

What’s your secret? Did you change your diet? Start a fast??????

I did change my diet....added a lot of things that I never used to eat (food high in protein and antoxidants )
These are things I added and ate a LOT of

blueberries
yogurt
strawberries
carrots
grapes
turmeric
almonds
broccoli
cauliflower
whole grain bread

Pretty much I started eating all fresh food (no processed or refined foods)...lots of greens, and berries ...berries are high in antioxidants.
When I found out I had cancer, I immediately got online and started researching...BUT I stayed away from any site that would tell me "how long I had to live" or anything claiming to be a "cure" or anything negative. I looked up all I could find on nutrition.
After I found out what foods I needed to start eating, I started finding out what to STOP eating....and I cleaned out my pantry and fridge.

These are the things I STOPPED eating

MOST IMPORTANT IS SUGAR....no refined sugar and no foods or drinks with sugar in it!

white bread
white rice and pasta
processed foods
junk food
fast food

I also started drinking purified water with fresh lemon juice in it all the time...ESPECIALLY during chemo and radiation....it helps flush the toxins out quicker. This I think is the reason I never lost my hair or any of those things. My doctors were amazed by that because the kind of chemo I had is one of the worst and all the people I saw at my chemo treatments had no hair. I was so scared and kept waiting for it...but it never happened..I think all the lemon water I was drinking kept my system flushed out.

Other than this, I just did the chemo and radiation and did what the docs told me to. The radiation was the worst to ime, especially the last couple of weeks...
I had severe radiation burns, so bad I spent a week in the hospital to treat the burns

That was awful. Imagine having burns on your body and then letting someone burn you again on top of those burns! That is what the last 2 weeks were like
But I knew I HAD to do it....and I won't lie, I laid in bed crying like a baby from the pain....but I thought to myself, if I can stand one more week of pain, I WILL get my life back! I just kept repeating that to myself over and over...

That's pretty much it....I just did what I had to, and tried to stay positive as much as I could. I never thought about dying and dwell on that...I even told my doctors not to tell me "How long I have" or any of that....because I didn't want that negative thought inmy head. Oh....which brings me to the finalbut VERY importanat thing.

Stay AWAY from negative people....they will drain you.

edit on 10/18/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You are awesome!! I'm so glad for you...chemo and radiation sucks. I was lucky myself, they cut out all my cancer and I was just a stage 1; and I had a choice of chemo or radiation, and I chose the chemo since it was 2 six hour infusions of carboplatin vs. the 6 week, 5 days a week you were talking about. Congrats on beating the big C.

Jim Jackson

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

jjsdietfitness

You are awesome!! I'm so glad for you...chemo and radiation sucks. I was lucky myself, they cut out all my cancer and I was just a stage 1; and I had a choice of chemo or radiation, and I chose the chemo since it was 2 six hour infusions of carboplatin vs. the 6 week, 5 days a week you were talking about. Congrats on beating the big C.

Jim Jackson

Same to you Jim! I would have opted for surgery if I would have had that choice, but mine was inoperable. Glad you are ok!
*hi fives ya*

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Nice Fu*#ing job....I dont know you...but someone beating the C is great stuff. You rock...keep kicking a$$.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer

Nice Fu*#ing job....I dont know you...but someone beating the C is great stuff. You rock...keep kicking a$$.

I most definitely will! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you! Congrats.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Those are great news!

Congratulations!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Here are some pics of my sons, who were with me every step of the way....the reason they were wearing masks and gloves was because when I was in the hospital with the radiation burns they had to protect me from germs...so everyone had to do that if they came into my room.....I was very sick in the first picture with my son Stephen...I had just finished chemo and he was literally holding me up LOL!

and this last pic is for all of you......I'm signing "I love you" All my friends here have been l big part of my healing
edit on 10/18/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Beautiful pictures,showing happiness,life always wins ,when life has a good and beautiful soul.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join