It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landed flying saucers from earlier today

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   

As is, the night picture simply isn't good enough to make a conclusive decision one way or the other, by itself, but factoring in the day pics, makes houses the likely bet to me anyhow....

Well, I am not sure how you arrive at this conclusion, as the outlines do not match, also the objects are closer to the camera than the houses. I honestly doubt a crappy phone-camera, at night, is capable of taking pictures of registering the outline of houses far in the background.. As XU has shown in his analysis, the outlines are of saucer like objects.

Anyway, the only way to find out for sure is for woodsy to take another photograph, with his camera phone, in exactly the same location and vantage point, and at night, around the same time. Be careful woodsy --- do you know what happend to the guy who got too close to the aliens

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Well, I am not sure how you arrive at this conclusion, as the outlines do not match, also the objects are closer to the camera than the houses.

I disagree, the night picture isn't clear enough to make that discernment, but there is little doubt of a horizon line of sorts, and this simply further points to it being houses and not objects in the clearing.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I disagree, the night picture isn't clear enough to make that discernment, but there is little doubt of a horizon line of sorts, and this simply further points to it being houses and not objects in the clearing.

I think it isn't clear enough to make any form of ruling either way. The pictures are too dark, fuzzy and full of noise, frankly it could be anything. There is nothing more than can be done with these pictures, they are not proof of anything. Until, we do not get pictures of the same setting, at the same time, in the same light conditions, with the same Nokia camera, we will not have any reference point to work from.

Woodsy, did it never cross your mind to go closer?

[edit on 19-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Until, we do not get pictures of the same setting, at the same time, in the same light conditions, with the same Nokia camera, we will not have any reference point to work from.

As I mentioned, (and others), that would help put it to rest...guess we'll see... I'd personally like to see pictures of the same exact vantage point, and at day, sunset, then night...but that's likely asking too much...

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I am leaning towards the houses are the objects. The two little windows in object A are the windows of the house.

This is just my opinion and I am not here to flame anyone. We are agreeing that the quality of a camera on a phone it dodgy at best. The picture was taken at night as well which lowers the quality. I think that with these two factors, it makes sense that it is the houses.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Why don't one of you Brits get your asses to the site and take some pics and put an end to the whole thing rather than sitting behind your comptuters writing a whole lot of BS!

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Woodsy has actually been quite thorough with the follow up, but hasn't posted since the last pics. Hopefully, upon seeing the new suggestions, he'll take them, and take some more nightime pics of the area...maybe even show a mapquest map of where it is, in case other Brits are close to the area....

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The young man is doing the best he can and sharing give him a change for God sake.
What has me curious is the brilliant lights why didn't they wake anyone in that area at that time of the morning. Has anyone reported sightings in that area at that time?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I would go take some pictures, but it's abit to far up north, although if someone wants to paypal me $40, i'll go do it

hehe

As for the ones i've seen, they were intersting, but the house explanation makes more sense.

On another note though, what's up with people making stupid comments/questions like "why would they land in a park?"
I mean, are they supposed to lane at airports? or on helicopter pads?
Christ

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This has been a very interesting thread to say the least. In my opinion the lights are probably from the houses,streetlights, etc. saturating the camera but the the saucer shapes seem to be to far towards the camera to actually be the houses. There seems to be alot of good theories in this thread but I'm wondering if anyone asked if these could be tents or actual saucer reproductions. I wonder if there was any kind of festivals or events going on there during the day that Woodsy didn't know about. The strange sounds could have come from generators, refridgerators, etc. Why the whole area would be pitch black and not well lit I have no clue but it's still a possibility.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I dont understand. Ok stop me if im wrong but this is the chain of events that lead up to the UFO landing picture:

- You and your friend wanted to smoke some bud

- You go to a nice smoke spot to blaze

- After/During youre smoking you hear a strange noise

- You didnt see anything, but you decided to take pictures of the area

- You go back home, upload the pictures and see strange lights on your phone

- You post them on ATS claiming they are UFO landing pictures

Why would you take pictures of a strange noise? I understand you were stoned, but this logic still makes no sense. Wouldnt it be better to record the sounds than take pictures of the noise?

Thats the equivilent of an art critic smelling a painting rather than looking at it.

I like the way you analyzed this. Analyzing is the intelligent method of thinking. Please do one where you don't leave out the fact that the phone-camera was on "night mode".

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
this aint a hoax dip#
cant even be bothered to post here till i get some more pics
sianara

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jupiter869
We've been tracking and photographing (or trying to) UFOs since the 1940s. Thats OVER 60 YEARS of picture taking and nobody has ever taken a clear picture close up. It's astronomically amazing!

No disrespect intended. They're great pictures of what I can make out of them!! I hope they turn out to be something fantastic!!

I would suggest less generalization, and a bit more research. You can search for the truth, or search for others who believe what you believe, and think that you have found it.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne

Why would you take pictures of a strange noise? I understand you were stoned, but this logic still makes no sense. Wouldnt it be better to record the sounds than take pictures of the noise?

Thats the equivilent of an art critic smelling a painting rather than looking at it.

It makes sense to me. Perhaps the thought was the camera might pick up something the eyes didn't. Pretty simple. The strangest thing I've seen on this thread so far is: it hasn't been debunked yet. Usually someone would have ripped it apart by now. I have no idea if the pics are real (I hope so. Finally!!) or not but I am impressed by the fact that we are on page 2 and still discussing! Nice job woodsyboy!

[edit on 11/16/04 by HarmoniusOne]

It was debunked that the earth was round, hundreds and hundreds of years ago. In a court of law, the sentence is only given after reviewing each side of the matter, back and forth, many many times.
There is a reason for this.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Read thru your U2Us Its the equivilent of email from ATS Members

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
na i aint hiding away, i jus dont spend my life on this site....
ill be at the park sometime this week in the night so ill post some pics, and someone said somefin about how no one was woken from the lights...it was at night fool...whos asleep at 6:30pm??

till i get some more pics, u probly wont hear from me. some of peeps comments are a bit...ignorant

woodsyboy

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Another Cool feature on ATS, If you see a post on the thread that you feel is intimidating, there is a cool feature to the left of that post called "IGNORE USER" and you wont see that users remarks anymore when you view the thread.

Sounds like you could put this feature to use until you get the rest of your material posted......

It doesnt count against you or anything, just helps you stay focused without discouragement! Dont be afraid to use it

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thank you for an inlightning analazys and insightful comments. We need people like you in this forum.

It's easy to debunk (I wonder if anybody realize just how easy it is?) and it's easy to proclaim. Research takes hard work. Hard work that even I do not embark upon myself, but then again, I already know the truth, just here to watch my friends from all over the world finding it too.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
I dont understand. Ok stop me if im wrong but this is the chain of events that lead up to the UFO landing picture:

- You and your friend wanted to smoke some bud

- You go to a nice smoke spot to blaze

- After/During youre smoking you hear a strange noise

- You didnt see anything, but you decided to take pictures of the area

- You go back home, upload the pictures and see strange lights on your phone

- You post them on ATS claiming they are UFO landing pictures

It makes perfect sense to me, why would I want to approach a strange humming noise I can not see? Only the dimwitted or insane would wantonly go towards a noise they can not recognize. You have to take into account that they are not as perceptive as they would normally be.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
If he keeps returning and taking pictures, that's nice; but I hope the UFOs are going to be doing the same thing, or he's wasting his time.

The first photos are mighty interesting, even as UFO photos. After all, there are so many reports and reliable photos of UFOs at this point, anybody who doesn't acknowledge their existence has to be deep deep down in the belly of Denial-Land.

I'm just wondering when we're gonna get to meet some of these folks, who step out of their crafts, or ships or whatever you want to call them.

Good work, even if you did have a buzz on.

Hmmm. Too much snobbery and cynicism in this place, sometimes, I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join