It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landed flying saucers from earlier today

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
I personally think they landed right in front of you! But it's hard to be sure.

Yeah, hard to be sure - they sure do build them houses in some odd flying saucer designs these days.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   

As a former engineer I know for a fact that lasers cannot cut through rock in the magnitude that was described. Even if they could, they would only leave a tunnel of molten rock that would quicly solidify again into ermmmmm rock-like substance. Oh - that's unless you manage to ship it out first using alien technology.

You are an engineer now too(in addition to a troll), a former one, even. Well, seeing as neither of us has seen this laser drilling contraption, nor know how powerful it is or how it functions or what is the principles behind it's technology. We cannot really say what it could do.

If it's anything like the laser contraption in the "the core" then it would blast a continous hole in the rock. As I said, you can believe that UFO maybe getting here, but you cannot believe a laser like this can exist. Open minded? Good one.

And yes I am open minded about UFOs - but my open-mindedness doesn't stretch as far as blatantly fabricated BS like Schneider. If I wasn't interested in UFOs and the like I wouldn't have come to this site in the first place... I came here hoping to find kindred souls who are able to sift through all the BS and find the truth - unfortunately that does not include you, as you are willing to believe anything that you read.

Get of your toy horse. You are not the only one who selectively chooses what they want to believe or disbelieve. We do the same. Just a minute ago, you claimed I believed the "houses" are UFO's. Then I showed you you were wrong. Have some shame mate, even trolls need to have some honour

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

You are an engineer now too(in addition toa troll), a former one, even. Well, seeing as neither of us has seen this laser drilling contraption, nor know how powerful it is or how it functions or what is the principles behind it's technology. We cannot really say what it could do.

I don't have to see something that is impossible to know that it is ermmm impossible. No matter how much alien technology you inject into the argument, it remains impossible to drill tunnels through rock with lasers. I ask you again - where does the rock vanish to?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You remind of the fat little kid in Futurama, that is a self-proclaimed genius and know it all, and basically calls everything impossible, even if it's demonstrated for him. I got a good mental image of you now.

Geez, err I wonder where the rock goes, err maybe it is vaporized? To which I hear "that's impossible, you would need x amount of energy to do this" and then I see the little fat kid again.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You remind of the fat little kid in Futurama, that is a self-proclaimed genius and know it all, and basically calls everything impossible, even if it's demonstrated for him. I got a good mental image of you now.

Geez, err I wonder where the rock goes, err maybe it is vaporized? To which I hear "that's impossible, you would need x amount of energy to do this" and then I see the little fat kid again.

Vaporized rock? Carry on - we are having a right laugh at this end.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by daydream69r

When you show off narrowminded arguments and sheesh at those who have an open mind (it's not like anyone has found those "houses" in the daytime photos yet) no one is impressed by a declaration of faith and openmindedness.

Cade

Oh, sorry. I didn't realise that the definition of an "open-mind" was seeing flying saucers in the middle of an estate in southern england. Damn - I bet the home owners in that area are shaking in their boots thinking that their real estate investment might take off at any minute and fly to Mars.

It was the "sheeshing" that was an expression of narrowmindedness, not your analazys of the photos. Your analazys of the photos were an interpretation of what could be in the photos, according to your world view.

I'm glad that you have come here to look for kindred spirits. You may find what you are looking for by being kind.

He who shouts the loudest has less arguments.

And now that we are done with the courtesy crash-course. I really don't think we're gonna get any wiser taking this thread to page 117 going back and forth on the houses-theory. Those of us who know they are visiting us, can see that it's quite possible UFO's landing there in the park, and those who are not yet ready to really accept it, prefer to see houses.

None of us started believing in UFO's because of photos like these you know. The issues that made us all believe are much more interesting. I don't think these photos are going to make anyone believe who does not believe already.

Trying to convince the other camp is a waste of breath when the heels are in. Let's go and find new evidence, let's meet "them", exchange. And when we feel someone is ready to consider the truth about our universe, let's show them the undeniable evidence that do exist. Ofcause anything can be denied, and let them, a osterich will take it's head out of the sand when it is no longer affraid, so don't scare it!
know what I mean?

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It was the "sheeshing" that was an expression of narrowmindedness, not your analazys of the photos. Your analazys of the photos were an interpretation of what could be in the photos, according to your world view.

I'm glad that you have come here to look for kindred spirits. You may find what you are looking for by being kind.

He who shouts the loudest has less arguments.

And now that we are done with the courtesy crash-course. I really don't think we're gonna get any wiser taking this thread to page 117 going back and forth on the houses-theory. Those of us who know they are visiting us, can see that it's quite possible UFO's landing there in the park, and those who are not yet ready to really accept it, prefer to see houses.

None of us started believing in UFO's because of photos like these you know. The issues that made us all believe are much more interesting. I don't think these photos are going to make anyone believe who does not believe already.

Trying to convince the other camp is a waste of breath when the heels are in. Let's go and find new evidence, let's meet "them", exchange. And when we feel someone is ready to consider the truth about our universe, let's show them the undeniable evidence that do exist. Ofcause anything can be denied, and let them, a osterich will take it's head out of the sand when it is no longer affraid, so don't scare it!
know what I mean?

Sincerly

Cade

Are you suggesting that in order to start seeing flying saucers I should first stop seeing houses? I think I feel you are ..... right..... am starting.... to see.... flying saucers.....

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Vaporized rock? Carry on - we are having a right laugh at this end.

You and your imaginary friends can laugh away to your hearts content. That's whats trolls do, but never realize they are making fools of themselves. If you feel compelled to reply to this. I will respond to it in the original thread. As, you do not have any respect for others and enjoy derailing topics to garner attention. I think this topic should get back on track.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
it only takes one troll to flame, but it takes two trolls to flame each other!

Come on now, come to your senses, both of you. This is how we are supposed to investigate the most important issue of mankind?

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You can laugh away to your hearts content. That's whats trolls do, but never realize they are making fools of themselves. I you feel compelled to reply to this. I will respond to it in the original thread. As, you do not have any respect for others and enjoy derailing topics to garner attention. I think this topic should get back on track.

Noooo - please don't go - we demand that you tell us about vaporized rock - we are almost orgasmic with laughter here - we need you to help us climax.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I can't say I would blame Woodsyboy for not wasting his time in this thread anylonger, but if your still reading I would like to ask you a question.

Did you believe in UFO's before you took the picture (asking out of curiosity)

If you did believe, what made you believe?

If your not sure what to believe what made you think there might be some truth in it?

If you didn't believe before, why didn't you?

sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I can't say I would blame Woodsyboy for not wasting his time in this thread anylonger, but if your still reading I would like to ask you a question.

Did you believe in UFO's before you took the picture (asking out of curiosity)

I would like to ask a similar question of Woodsyboy: Did he believe in houses before he took the picture?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So while childish denial is your main trait, mocking your favorite game and ignorance your conviction, does shame in snouting a 16 year old shocking experience exist anywhere inside of you?

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

So while childish denial is your main trait, mocking your favorite game and ignorance your conviction, does shame in snouting a 16 year old shocking experience exist anywhere inside of you?

Sincerly

Cade

No. Next question.

Oh - and don't feel the need to pretentiously sign each of your posts, we know who you are it says above your Avatar.

sincerely

Daydream69r

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I suppose it could be seen as a bit pretentious ( I don't sign every post ) but the more your behavior aims to insult and mock, I will feel the need to show sincerity as opposed to your "way" of adressing other members here on abovetopsecret.

How is it that you feel this imature snouting of others posts will get you any where closer to the truth?

What have you really found of earthshaking information out there? Have you ever really done any research at all into this subjectmatter? What can you do but mock and snouth, have you any other ability that you can contribute with besides what you have already proudly demonstrated?

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ok so his mock-thread of his "house-UFO" pictures was trashed by the moderators, and he has left the forum for now, or perhaps he has been banned, who knows, but it's safe to come out and have an intelligent talk now, back and forth, in a polite manner

Can anyone share what made them believe? Perhaps this belongs in another thread but I was hoping that Woodsyboy would join in.

Sincerly

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You people are so sad and hypocritical....

If someone says that they do not believe a picture is real, they are automatically deemed a close minded fool... and are often insulted...

It is also so sad that you people want to see a UFO so bad, that you can take any picture and see one...even if it is a house, a about, a windows, a plane, a pencil....

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
woodsboy come back, ignore these flamers and bring us more info, i am so curious on this, this is the only topic i have posted on, i registed to post on this. Daydream, i think i will take some words right out of dick chenys mouth, Why dont you go @#$! yourself. Anyway, we have nothing conclusive here, i f these pics were taken from aproximatly the same place then i think that it is ok to say that the objects in the night pic are not houses, even though i am not a photo expert.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
nice to see the thread back on track after the atempted hijack
This time they didn't win

XL5

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
A laser can melt a "tunnle" through rock but a high peak power laser can blow it into bits. Light can be used to push stuff, I think magma can be pushed too. Lasers can cut steel because its a good conductor of heat, so a very powerful laser can melt condensed rock as long as the beam is absorbed.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join