It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landed flying saucers from earlier today

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daydream69r
Why does this thread keep on going? I and many others just see houses, where as some see flying saucers. Notice that there is no middle ground here? Why isn't anyone seeing a Burger King? Or a marquee? Or a few parked up lorries? Why the quantum leap from houses to flying saucers? I'll tell you why - because that's what you WANT to believe.

What is more likely to be found in a suburban area of the UK? Ask yourself. I could take a picture of my house right now this moment and shake the camera a bit and make it look like it could be mistaken for something else. Why does it always haev to be a frikkin flying saucer though? Sheesh.

I must say your arguments leave somewhat to be desired. Did it ever occour to you that every one of your arguments can be turned around and used on your own view?

Why do you always have to see anything BUT the saucer? Sheesh....????
What is most common in a surburban area? Well I'm sure you must have notised "on your way in" that this part of abovetopsecret has to do with our little friends, who are anything but common in any area.

I can tell you one thing tho', it's been a heck of a while since I bothered to go to a forum for sheep worshipers and spend post after post with arguments like: sheesh, why do you always think sheep save the day? I'll tell you why, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE!

In the above senario, who would you claim the biggest fool?

Which is it, comfort over truth or truth over comfort?

These photos are interesting, but they can't make any non-believer a believer. Us who believes, can study them and wonder. Those who has not yet opened their eyes and gone to look for the truth has to see houses, even if there is only trees in the daytime.

The Ostrich will take it's head out of the sand, when it is no longer affraid. In the meantime let the scared be scared, they'll come around, they always do.

How about those sausers ey? Landing in a park? gettin' their picture taken by a straight up local kid!

I say nice job!

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
What? Are your brains painted on?

It worries me that people like this are even allowed to vote.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by daydream69r]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sure, at this point I'll go along with anything you see, painted brains, houses.

Ofcause you could go out there, forget about these silly pictures, they are not that important in the "big picture".

Research suggestions:
"The secret NASA transmissions"
"The case for the NASA evidence"
"Disclosure Project" - (order the witness DVD (2 hours) or VHS (4 hours)
etc. etc. etc.

Happy hunting, I hope you find things that will make you challenge conventional "wisdom".
I hope you start to realize the magnifisent reality that is being kept from us, by those who seeks to control and scare us.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Well with the warnings you've picked up in 24hrs it worries me people like you are allowed to post

Try to look at things with more of an open mind. They could be just houses, or they might be something much more sinister

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I could take a picture of my house right now this moment and shake the camera a bit and make it look like it could be mistaken for something else. Why does it always haev to be a frikkin flying saucer though? Sheesh.

Kewl! DO IT!.........take a pic of your house from a distance and and post it on this thread. Make sure its at night, so that your dealing with the same kind of lighting, and shake that camera. That way you can PROVE your point
and also show everyone how its done.......if it doesnt look a thing like the 'UNIDENTIFIED' shot that Woodsyboy has up, then we still have a BIG mystery on our hands. If you CAN duplicate what Woodsyboy has shown us then its over with, and YOU solved the mystery

The mystery IS NOT solved at this point, and THATS why this thread is still going........but think Daydreamer, YOU could end this with the pic, instead of impatient flaming.......
In other words..'Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is'
Untill I see it though.....Im still in Woodsyboys camp, waiting to see WHAT else he comes through with. Heck, he might not give us anything else do to the nature of the negitive comments.
I still think the chap is going to work on this for his own curiosity, not just ours.
Only time will tell......
.......(ya ya AND more posted pics)

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

If you did a little research into voting you'll find a lot more important things to be worried about.
(www.votescam.com - www.votergate.tv)

How about if nobody was allowed to vote?

Would that worry you? I'm sure it would. I'm sure you love your country, our world, and all the people on it like I do. See, we have things in common also

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
They could be just houses, or they might be something much more sinister

You mean bungalows?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well with the warnings you've picked up in 24hrs it worries me people like you are allowed to post

Try to look at things with more of an open mind. They could be just houses, or they might be something much more sinister

I thought was the only one he was bad mouthing, before I saw this topic. Yep it amazes me too why this troll is being allowed to post here, despite derailing two popular topics with abuse against the "believers"

Maybe... the moderators want to keep him as a pet troll? Which is fine with me, but can you folks domesticate him, before you let him run loose here?
We could always play fetch with him... or pin the tail.... I think he's cute in a menacing brat kind of way
However, the mods should not hold us accountable for what we to do his this rotten mut.

[edit on 22-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I thought was the only one he was bad mouthing, before I saw this topic. Yep it amazes me too why this troll is being allowed to post here, despite derail two popular topics with abuse against the "believers"

Maybe... the moderators want to keep him as a pet troll? Which is fine with me, but can you folks domesticate him, before you let him run loose here?
We could always play fetch with him...

Not my problem that you think houses are flying saucers is it? You should come round my house sometime and I'll give you a guided tour of the inside of a UFO.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Not my problem that you think houses are flying saucers is it? You should come round my house sometime and I'll give you a guided tour of the inside of a UFO.

Not my problem that you have not learned to fetch properly -- like fetch a quote where I've said I believe these are flying saucers. Fetch -

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Let's try and show daydream (which HE chose as his name not me) the road to waking up. And all the others in here who feels the need to keep all of us from believing.

What made you all believe?
Was it one particular experience, photo, movie, encounter?

Perhaps if they see what made us believe, they too will start to wake up.

After all, we all live in very important times, they are to be taken seriously, time is precious and running out. Let's leave the shees'es to them and focus on guiding them forward.

We need to wake up soon, very soon. We can't do that in the mist of fighting. Those of us who have matured enough to open our minds from the closed infant state, are the ones who now has to act mature enough to guide the lost ones.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
Let's try and show daydream (which HE chose as his name not me) the road to waking up. And all the others in here who feels the need to keep all of us from believing.

What made you all believe?
Was it one particular experience, photo, movie, encounter?

Perhaps if they see what made us believe, they too will start to wake up.

After all, we all live in very important times, they are to be taken seriously, time is precious and running out. Let's leave the shees'es to them and focus on guiding them forward.

We need to wake up soon, very soon. We can't do that in the mist of fighting. Those of us who have matured enough to open our minds from the closed infant state, are the ones who now has to act mature enough to guide the lost ones.

Sincerly

Cade

Hey.... don't start to get heavy on me - I am not saying that I don't believe in the fact that aliens may exist and also that they may have visited Earth and been photographed. I am completely open minded. However, when some teenie pot-head shows me a photograph of a typical suburban English street and asks me to part my belief curtains far enough to think that I am seeing flying saucers instead of the latest development by Barratt Housing, I am sorry but I fail the test.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Hey.... don't start to get heavy on me - I am not saying that I don't believe in the fact that aliens may exist and also that they may have visited Earth and been photographed. I am completely open minded.

LoL, you're squeeling like a girl already. I've heard the "they may have visited" from many other trolls. Mate, you are here for nothing but attention. And you are getting it. Good girl.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

[

LoL, you're squeeling like a girl already. I've heard the "they may have visited" from many other trolls. Mate, you are here for nothing but attention. And you are getting it. Good girl.

Why would anyone post if it wasn't to be read? i.e. attention. what's your point?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   

[

Why would anyone post if it wasn't to be read? i.e. attention. what's your point?

Normally, people come here to discuss, read and further their knowledge on what is happening in the world. It is rare, that attention-seeking trolls come here, and post flame bait to stir up other members. Which is what you are doing.

As for "open minded" you know how much BS that reeks of? You claim you are open minded to aliens visiting us, but somehow you are not open minded enough to believe that there can be lasers that cut through rocks. I wonder if there are lasers to cut through the rocks in your head?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Is it clever on your part to call the thread starter a teenie pothead at this point? Do you always bark insults when surrounded?

When you show off narrowminded arguments and sheesh at those who have an open mind (it's not like anyone has found those "houses" in the daytime photos yet) no one is impressed by a declaration of faith and openmindedness.

Look, you don't have to convince anyone here about your belief or lack of belief. Just go search for the truth, and find what ever you may find.

This is really a forum for those who has searched, and found. Not the "lost and found" (pun intended)

sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   

As for "open minded" you know how much BS that reeks of? You claim you are open minded to aliens visiting us, but somehow you are not open minded enough to believe that there can be lasers that cut through rocks. I wonder if there are lasers to cut through the rocks in your head?

As a former engineer I know for a fact that lasers cannot cut through rock in the magnitude that was described. Even if they could, they would only leave a tunnel of molten rock that would quicly solidify again into ermmmmm rock-like substance. Oh - that's unless you manage to ship it out first using alien technology.

And yes I am open minded about UFOs - but my open-mindedness doesn't stretch as far as blatantly fabricated BS like Schneider. If I wasn't interested in UFOs and the like I wouldn't have come to this site in the first place... I came here hoping to find kindred souls who are able to sift through all the BS and find the truth - unfortunately that does not include you, as you are willing to believe anything that you read.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Please, once again, to all of us, there are important things at stake here. We meet here in truth and peace. Those who try to ignite fear and hate amongst us has won if we too use their "mouth".

Cade

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade

When you show off narrowminded arguments and sheesh at those who have an open mind (it's not like anyone has found those "houses" in the daytime photos yet) no one is impressed by a declaration of faith and openmindedness.

Cade

Oh, sorry. I didn't realise that the definition of an "open-mind" was seeing flying saucers in the middle of an estate in southern england. Damn - I bet the home owners in that area are shaking in their boots thinking that their real estate investment might take off at any minute and fly to Mars.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Woodsyboy, you had an incredible experience, so you came here to share it with the only crowd you thought would take you seriously with an open mind. In stead you found the same narrowminded mindset that you already know all too well.

You have surely seen by now that many of us can see that you have photographed something unusually! I personally think they landed right in front of you! But it's hard to be sure.

I applaud you for your stright talk and honesty. Respect!

Sincerly

Cade

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join