It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Landed flying saucers from earlier today

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I say we wait and see what other pics the lads bring in. You boys should get as close as possible and bring a hi-res digi cam.
Oh ya, lay off the weed till after the deed is done!

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
I've been following this thread and what a fine display of
scepticism at its best.Instead of doing research for
yourselves, you asked to be spoon-fed while sitting down
on a lazy chair, next you spit it out because it's not your
taste and ask for something else.
What are you sceptics doing here? Are you researching
this topic, Aliens and UFOs, or are you trying to ease
your mind by denial?

TerraX

You speak the truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
Instead of doing research for
yourselves, you asked to be spoon-fed while sitting down
on a lazy chair, next you spit it out because it's not your
taste and ask for something else.

Well when somebody claims to have PROOF of anything the onus lays at their feet to supply the material to back up that claim. If people are not convinced by the data then they are going to ask for further evidence. This is the real world and welcome to it. If you want to sheild somebody from sceptisism or being pushed for evidence it is YOU who are in denial. What do you want, anybody claiming to own proof and everyone believeing them without question?
Well what a solid case that would make hey!

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodsyboy

this is in the office we use to smoke in, the light next to his face wasnt there before, there is also another pic taken jus before of the same light in a different possition but is curved.

This is why i took the pics

If you got a hold of "The Secret NASA transmissions" if I were you. You'll see something very very familiar around the shuttle.

Truth is for the finding to those who search.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheObserver

Originally posted by sre2f
how in the hell can so many people be so stupid.....Its dumbasses like you people who give the UFO community a bad name.

No mate, its you that give us open-minded free thinkers a bad name. Stop flaming, grow up and think before you post.

What is the motivation to post here, if people like you constantly flame, insist they are correct and anyone that believes what you do not is stupid.

Everyone has opinions, and they are welcomed to them. But don`t you dare call people who have opened their minds to extreme posibilities stupid, because my friend it is you that is stupid for being so omnipotent.

Thank you, I was wondering how to get through to this guy, let's hope your attempt get's through.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You know... Drugs are bad mkay?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Did you smoke a ready rolled blunt/joint maybe it had some acid in it.

No I'm joking with you man. Just attempt to post more pics, and yes the moderators on this site are harsh some what judgemental throwing more than just there opinion in it.
Ignore them.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hello.. all..

I honestly dont see any reason a 16 year old kid would spend what would be a considerable amount of time hoaxing these photos. I was 16 once and we used to go to way out of the way locations to do what this kid was doing. I cannot imagine him having enough time of motivation to hoax this stuff. The pictures may or may not be real (in terms of a actual UFO vs houses) but I dont think woodsy is trying to scam us. I agree with the other posters though that more info/pictures would be nice-- I think on a earlier post he promised these. Low quality or good quality any sort of supporting evidence would help at this point for not only woodsy but for the rest of us as well

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I am also interested in seeing more pics. BTW Woodsy I don't think you are faking these, even if they are houses

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hang on a minute, am I missing something here? The pictures are quite clearly of houses, why has there been 13 pages of debate as to what they are? They are houses, any idiot can see that. The night setting on the camera has just ensured that the illuminated houses show through the dark trees, which explains why they may not have been visible to the photographer.

You lot just want to believe in UFO's that much that you are willing to look at a picture of anything and see frikkin flying saucers. I tell you what, if you think that those houses look like flying saucers I'll take a pic of Buckingham Palace for you and post it, you'll swear it's the Mother Ship!

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I don't know why I am even bothering to outline the houses for you as you will probably still see frikkin flying saucers, but here goes.

From left to right: Gable end of typical suburban house, with too blatant square windows, next to it is either another house across the road or part of the same house. Then we have a long terraced row of 3 or 4 houses or maybe its two semi-detached as we cant make out the gap inbetween. Finally there is a Semi-detached that even has a frikkin chimney on the top! How that can be mistaken for a UFO is beyond me, or is it a UFO with a chimney? the last horizontal line is the roof of a house the other side of the street which make it appear lower down. Or it could be the rim of the flying saucer. Tough call.

Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Havent posted a month or so. This is a really great thread, it is interesting to read thru, actually i dont know what to say about the pictures, because i dont trust phone cams one bit: went to a nightclub, took a picture of my friend, looked like an atom bomb exploding in the background because of lasers. Dont trust your phone cams, they probably will give you a lot of crap. About the pics, it could really be anything, im a real believer, i see ufos everyday, which are birds, clouds and so on.. especially at night ..
Sorry for mistakes if such were present, im drunk

p.s. Gazrok, cheers mate

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by daydream69r

I don't know why I am even bothering to outline the houses for you as you will probably still see frikkin flying saucers, but here goes.

From left to right: Gable end of typical suburban house, with too blatant square windows, next to it is either another house across the road or part of the same house. Then we have a long terraced row of 3 or 4 houses or maybe its two semi-detached as we cant make out the gap inbetween. Finally there is a Semi-detached that even has a frikkin chimney on the top! How that can be mistaken for a UFO is beyond me, or is it a UFO with a chimney? the last horizontal line is the roof of a house the other side of the street which make it appear lower down. Or it could be the rim of the flying saucer. Tough call.

Sheesh.

Finally someone with some intelligence.....Sadly enough, I am sure there are still some people out there who think this is a UFO.

This should be reclassified from a UFO to an OISH (Obviously identifiable sitting house)

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

This should be reclassified from a UFO to an OISH (Obviously identifiable sitting house)

OISH!! lol - laffing my ass off here.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I wish he would submit pics of the negatives...

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

They were taken with a digital phone camera. There are no negatives.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

They were taken with a digital phone camera. There are no negatives.

On any phone camera I have used there is a negative....

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
am i missing something? I read this whole thread and all I keep hearing is its houses, which i'm not saying they aren't. My question is in the daylight picture I only see 1 house.. I'm not trying to argue one way or another, all im wondering is is there more than 1 house i'm just missing? If there is indeed only 1 house, how could 1 house make all those lights.

[edit on 21-11-2004 by USAFSF]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

On any phone camera I have used there is a negative....

Really, now. So where exactly do you put the film in? In the battery
compartment? Or is it part of the O/S?

[edit on 21-11-2004 by outsider]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
there is an option to take pictures in negative on camera phones, but once they are taken , thats the way they stay. However if you want to see them in negative, simply open one of the pictures up in paint and click on image, and then invert colours, and hey presto!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join