posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:17 PM
At least three people in South Carolina have been confirmed positive for the bacterium, Vibrio cholerae, the causative agent of the
gastrointestinal disease, cholera, according to South Carolina health officials Wednesday.
It is being reported that the three individuals contracted the infection from eating raw shellfish.
Heads up South Carolina. Shellfish is making me nervous already re: Fukushima, for everyone else I would be extra careful as this could possibly
spread over time as more news comes out on the subject. This is a really odd development to me and has my seriously OCD fear of food contamination on
Something's fishy. Get it. Fishy.
Make sure especially to let any caretakers of your children (if you have them) know about this just in case. EVEN DAYCARES. Food contamination can be
spread simply by using the same pan/grill to make shellfish in being used again for something else.
I personally would go to the extent of when ordering at a restaurant just say you have a shellfish allergy so you can avoid that possibility
All my love,