It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Can be millions of ways,for the sinners.

In a corner of a small field,stuck a skewer,she looks the same like on the day she died,the same body only smaller,fitted for her new state of existance as a spirit.
She wear the same glasses,and she is old, for her spirit has not rejuvenated,a small fire burns her while another spirit spin slowly the skewer.
I can see her eyes looking big through those glasses,a fixed gaze,which tells everything,that nothing can be done and her soul will burn eternally.
For her sins,which are unforgivable.

In a backyard of a house many outdoor heating lamps can be seen.They are waiting for another sinner,a spirit which comes to pay eternally for his sins.
You can say that it is for winter,but it is summer.I will turn them on ,when he will be sent to me and they will begin to burn that spirit,for an eternal suffering,as my will.

On a street a man in an elegant suit wearing a tie,it's walking like a zombie,uninspired clothes, tie awry,while his relatives behind the fence of the house where he grew as a child are calling his name.
But he cannot hear because he is dead,his spirit is dead and he do not realize who he is,
His ego is lost,and his consciousness is dead,forever,as forever he will walk on that endless road of Hell without return.

And I the Angel from Heaven I can see them all ,because I can be in the multiple places ,in the same time,to keep that fire burning,at the surface in between Heaven and Hell,I from Heaven,for them in Hell.

Truth?

You'll never know,until that Day....

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

The truth is whatever you want it to be. Reality is what it shall be.
The place in between is where we all live.
The Angel in your story may be in fact a very lonely woman who sees herself as a Angel is a zombie like world.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Nope,each word written in this thread is pure truth.

And that post was read before that statement.

join