It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What she doesnt know wont hurt her!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What she doesnt know wont hurt her

How many of yall go by this?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Theres a little thing in relationships called trust...learn about it.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Grow up and be a man.

Karma. What goes around comes around. She deserves much better than someone like you. You'll get what is coming to you... Bad things do happen to bad people and you won't even see it coming.

[Edited on 15-11-2004 by tacitblue]

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruffy

Not me dude. If you wanna whore yourself around with different women why have a girlfriend in the first place?

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My ex fb thought that...I caught 'em SOOOOO many times, in fact, EVERY time...and this bugger was decent about hiding things, lol... (and with us, it was as long as you TELL me, I won't give a sh**)....and now, the idiot does the same thing AGAIN to someone the little creep wants to marry, lol...what an idiot.

Most women, especially if they've been with you long, instinctively know...will have dreams about it and everything.....it REALLY will come back to haunt you, irrelevant of Karma, lol...

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The thing is, she DOES know.

No matter what.
So basically, the statement is irrelevant.

But good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
God help her if any of them find you on here and see that.:bash:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
Theres a little thing in relationships called trust...learn about it.

Amen to that... I myself have never been in a relationship myself, but after witnessing what my friends do... I realize it's best to stay truthful.. it does not pay off to be all sleezy and all over the place.

Find a nice girl you enjoy being with and stick with her for as long as you can. That's my advice.

Love and Live. Peacefully.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

My ex fb thought that...I caught 'em SOOOOO many times, in fact, EVERY time...and this bugger was decent about hiding things, lol... (and with us, it was as long as you TELL me, I won't give a sh**)....and now, the idiot does the same thing AGAIN to someone the little creep wants to marry, lol...what an idiot.

LOL? What is so funny about this? You seem to have a lot of self respect yourself. You'll think stuff like this doesn't matter until you meet someone your truly care about... Then your karma comes back to haunt you. Nothing is free in life. If you treat yourself like crap, crap is what you get in return. Takes all kinds I guess.

[Edited on 16-11-2004 by tacitblue]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That's sad ..... really really sad.
You should respect who ever you are with ..... An eye for an eye .. just remember that

*Z*

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Untill shes sees this.... lol!, no i do not go by this im with tacit on this one what goes around comes around brother

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

It's not her who should have to worry, she's not whoring around. It's you who will pay the price and if your scum enough to go back and sleep with her, you too will give her what you got.

VD is a good indication for letting someone know how dirty you are.

It's self respect that your lacking and if you can't respect yourself you can't respect anyone else. The only thing i'll cheers to is her finding a good self respecting gentle-"man" , i'm also pretty sure you don't bring much to the relationship either... wow, how lucky she is to have found you.

[edit on 14-12-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Dude, if you're even able to say that, then your relationship ain't worth squat! I feel guilty just for thinking about not being open and honest with my baby! If you keep them happy forever, they'll keep you happy forever. That's what life's all about as far as I'm concerned.

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
trust = more nookie. and less time in the dog house. its a win win situation!

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
what you do know would eat you up inside if you truly loved her, it's not worth it...if you don't give a s@#t about her go for it...but you shouldn't treat her with such disrespect and end it.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
what you do know would eat you up inside if you truly loved her

In a drunken stupper, I once cheated on someone that I cared about. Not that it is an excuse as there are no excuses, just consequences. In most eyes, the degree of the cheating I did is no big deal, but when it comes to breaking a trust everything is a big deal. Anyway, I could not continue with what I knew and told her. Even though she was willing to forgive me, I could not look at her without being reminded of the shame that I felt for my actions.

That one incident changed more of who I am then I could explain. It changed me from one of the 'Stand-up people' to one of 'Them' and I can never go back.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
its called problems and trust.

you have problems....

... and you dont no what "Trust" means

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
okay man I may only be 15 but I am more muture than you what she dont know wont hurt her is a load of bull**** you do not deserve a gilr like her maybe you should grow up and act your own age and lets se maybe just maybe you could tell your gf/wife or whoever she is that you are cheating or whatever and maybe she will stay with you and if she does you are one lucky son of a **** because love is not something you can just toss around and o ya one other thing what comes around goes around.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
trust me...doesnt work...she finds out...or is that just my girls....every girl I have dated finds out anything bad I have done, and if I wasnt so crazy about the one Im with now (even tho she moved to a diff state) I would probably do more things I shouldnt...but then Reik would kill me..

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Being honest, yes, i have lived by that saying, but only in the past.

"What she doesn't know won't hurt her" is only true when she, obviously, "doesn't know". However, when she does find out, it does hurt her, and it also hurts yourself.

Aside from that one occasion in the past, the aftermath of that experiance was enough to show me that "What she doesn't know, will hurt her."

Being honest, yet again, I'd have to say if you are living by that saying, that you might not love her as much as you think you do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join