It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Nation's Debt Doesn't Exist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

RealTruth, Love Your OP! I am taken back a bit though that more have not read this ? ......
Any Ways, Right On !
As far as where ya mentioned Critical Thinking, You are right. TPTB Realize however that it would be a HUGE Mistake to let our Schools raise CT'rs. That's why they have mandated for yrs now that Teachers Teach Crap in Class! They already know that Intelligent kids, with Critical Thinking Skills, would ruin all their plans as the little ones grow up! (No to those about to jump my ass, I do not have sources for the Crap-Mandate mentioned, it's just how I'm seein it.)

Thanx for the Post! Later, Syx.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Your thread makes me panic more.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

SyxDaliGee

RealTruth, Love Your OP! I am taken back a bit though that more have not read this ? ......
Any Ways, Right On !

The main reason that more have not commented, or maybe even not clicked on the OP at all is the fact they are scared to death.

Fear plain and simple.

The fact that someone would have to admit their current MO and their way of life has been handed to them through trickery, lies, and illusion would mean that people wasted a majority of their life working as a slave.

What I mean by slave is not so much to TBTB, but more to their ego's.

Debt only exists if we allow it, if one signs away their life because they want "Bling". When a person's awareness does finally come they feel angry, confused, and scared because this was not what they wanted.

TPTB create more paper and illusion for people that want to play their game, hence mortgages, debt, credit cards, paper money, hourly wages, set numbers, social classes, Democrats, Republicans, Banks, etc....

They invent the game and many people play it blindly.

Critical thinking does help and is not encouraged, but I also think that intuition is something that is ridiculed and not developed from an early age. Both are needed for greater awareness, yet both seem to be shunned.

Comfort comes with self-empowerment, and that is a scary thing these days, because the majority of us have given our power away to others from birth.

Peace,

RT
edit on 20-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Debt is a scam just like organized religion.

Don't feed the animals (Federal Reserve and their minions). Money is nothing more than faith in legal tender. Know why the tptb run the world? People believe debt is real, people believe that we can't live with money. Spoiler alert: We can live without money. Its just hard to control a nation with out a god of some sort. IF we believe in the money god everyone is of the God on high. So let's believe in the money god. Although you better pay your respect to this god or you go to hell, I mean you go in debt, I mean default, or bankruptcy. Whatever, believe what you like. Just know that the banksters are the Shepards (priests or person in direct contact with god) as long as you are following them you are the sheep.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Money is a representation of work done, which facilitates trading your labor for another's without needing to directly trade labor or goods.

Since work can not be loaned, only performed, when you are "loaned" money, you are actually only agreeing to OWE someone a certain amount of WORK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join