It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET is sending us a message, slowly.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi all,

So I have been watching lot's of videos today from Dr. John Mack, a Harvard University professor in Psychology. For those who do not know, he took on the heat for interviewing and defending people who had "abductions". Anyways, after watching him talk in a lot of videos, it seems to me that he himself had come to an understanding of what was happening, or what the intent of these abductions were. He seemed to think that the "Aliens" were capturing people, and trying to send them a message. That something bad was going to happen unless mankind changed it's ways on Earth. It sounded as though the beings would show the abductees visions of what Earth could look like, both good and bad. This is pretty intense stuff. I would like to hear some feedback from you all on this matter. Thanks for listening.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Good... but you don't need Aliens to come to this conclusion... I'm not saying the victims made it up, just saying If they wanted a change, why abducting people with no status, who can't do anything about this but talk... why don't abduct Obama or whomever ?

They want us something to do, pay us or do it yourself

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Wouldn't it be easier and less traumatic for those involved to just send us a message in the old fashioned way rather than trying to implant it in people .

The problem I have with this new age stuff is it's just old age thinking with Aliens thrown in , take the Aliens out and it's the same mantra they were chanting in the 60s .

Also before we start taking advice from an off world intelligence I want to see pictures of their home world to see if they practice what they preach

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well, you are assuming that these beings think like us. If they are from a different world, or dimension. They may think nothing at all like us. We cannot assume we know the psychology of a difference species. And, if you were trying to convince someone not to do something, wouldn't you want to make the biggest impression on those people!? Now, I am not sure all abducters are the same. Some could have good intentions while others do not.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
John did a great study with the 60+ Zimbabwe Ariel School children.

Zimbabwe School UFO 1994
www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pKC11SDnog
www.youtube.com...

One of many videos on the subject.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Or, in this dark vast emptiness called the universe, we are completely alone. No one watching over, no one coming to rescue us. Just all on our own. Scares you doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I agree with the approach of David Jacobs. I think these beings are really interested in our future. There's something really obscure about the whole issue. I don't believe it's necessarily good for us as species. I have two possible theories about the final outcome of all this abduction stuff. Whatever it is, they're trying to introduce hybrid species in our society. It could be with or without our knowledge. 'With' bothers me, because it could mean a forced integration, possibly changing radically our way of life.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Well, you are assuming that these beings think like us

I guess they must think something like us if they're coming here to give us messages about destroying our planet , that shows some concern either for us , the planet , or perhaps what our actions are doing to them .

That suggests to me that rather than just wiping us out they see a benefit in in trying to alter our direction covertly , I'd say that shows Human like thinking and reasoning ..... If they even exist .

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It seems to me the "Aliens are sending us messages to help us" is just a modern form of "God is sending us a message to help us" mantra. Only the players have changed, and that means that as a human, there seems to be an intense need by the majority to be led by the hand to do something, as opposed to getting off your own duff and doing it because it needs to be done.

Is the world experiencing bad times? Yes, perhaps. However, if you know anything about history, that is the NORMAL STATE of the world. All we can do as passengers on this big blue spaceship is to try to make our own little world (within our local reach and influence) a better place. Do I need any external "force" to tell me that, ahhh...no. I can see that for myself. I try my best to be a good person, do the right thing by my fellow humans, and if I make one person feel better, then perhaps I've been successful that day. Will it be better tomorrow, perhaps, but, I don't remember ever getting a guarantee on life.

Just my opinion, take it for what you deem it worth.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
posting for further reading ..

S&F

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Jefferton
Or, in this dark vast emptiness called the universe, we are completely alone. No one watching over, no one coming to rescue us. Just all on our own. Scares you doesn't it?

Scares the pants of me , Just think the size of the Universe and we are the best it could do

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
They must speak slowly to us, for our leaders are idiots and the people caught up in bread and circuses.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

JackHill
I agree with the approach of David Jacobs. I think these beings are really interested in our future. There's something really obscure about the whole issue. I don't believe it's necessarily good for us as species. I have two possible theories about the final outcome of all this abduction stuff. Whatever it is, they're trying to introduce hybrid species in our society. It could be with or without our knowledge. 'With' bothers me, because it could mean a forced integration, possibly changing radically our way of life.

Since the Industrial Revolution the capitalist system has been gathering immense momentum. It has within itself the seeds of its own destruction. It is going to crash. The aliens know this (so does the Rand Corporation which means the gov. knows also). The aliens are creating hybrids to deal with this change and get a foothold in the world that will exist after the change. This is the thesis of Jacob's book The Threat.

The capitalist system is now like a freight train with great momentum and no driver. We are now in the era of damage control...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Do I need to post em again? I have had very vivid dreams of alien symbols, UFOs, sea without sand, meteor striking the Earth, nuclear explosion and hundreds of thousands killed, I get the message, maybe from Them maybe just from me?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Jefferton

Doesn't scare me at all because if we're the only life in this universe then we only have ourselves to fear!
However, to believe we ARE the only life in this enormous universe is quite foolish. Just look at this earth for example, every nook and cranny is teaming with life, even those boiling hot sea vents have life, and we find life in the frozen poles too, and now we are discovering the building blocks of life are hurtling through space on comets and rocks!

I think the universe is teaming with life, its everywhere, but I think we're just too primitive to see it.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
My Question about abductions, Is it to only certain people or people with a certain blood type ?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Perhaps they can't communicate with us directly. Perhaps they won't. We are always looking up, awaiting a savior. The world is conditioned for it.

Maybe they don't want to save us.

I have a theory as to who gets chosen and who doesn't. It's all about movements, roots, family's, children and all that. It isn't the abductee's that will be at the helm ready to change the world. It will be their children and grandchildren that actualize their parents and grandparents received messages. It's a grassroots operation.

CdT

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

My Question about abductions, Is it to only certain people or people with a certain blood type ?

reply to post by jaytay

Based on Dr. Macks research, abductees ranged from all walks of life, regions, ages, and races. To me they are choosing at random.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

If everyone in this world decided to stop looking up searching for god, or ets or looking to a supposed superior, and instead look to their side, and see themselves as equal yet and individual there would be no need for saviours, we would be that very thing we search for

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If the abovementioned ET cared about the future of Earth and its inhabitants, they sure could find a less traumatic way of delivering the message. The trauma inflicted in these people betrays the supposed benevolence. I do not feel they are benevolent, nor do they care for humans - all the decades, not to say millenia of monitoring human affairs, would have directed them to the ones really responsible for the human plight. Goodness remains goodness, no matter in what dimension or how technologically advanced you might be. Either do it or butt off - they have not aided humanity, thus so far their intentions must be self-serving to say the least, evil to say the most.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join