It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton Doesn't Stand A Chance Against Ted Cruz

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Does he have a birth certificate? A bacon lover? did he support the building of Igloos? Igloo does not sound christian, how do we know he supports Canadian hockey instead of American?.

I want proof!
edit on 10/17/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

xavi1000
Republicans have great men among them who can win on election but they ignore them ..like Ron paul last election . Rand Paul , Justin Amash, Marco Rubio and on....,
Look this speech from Marco Rubio on the same subject 2 years ago for example

His heritage and his opinion on imigration can also took hispanic and other alien votes from democrates, but no ...they will choose Christie , another corporate whore like Romney.

Rubios has less of a chance of beating Hillary than Cruz does. The first thing they will bring up is Rubios embezzlement of over a 100K from GOP state funds. He spent the money to pay for bottles of liquor, groceries, personal travel, family car repair and $130-haircuts.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass

Voting for USG default to save you from healthcare. Good stuff.

He didn't vote FOR a default, he voted AGAINST writing this administration another blank check to pay for government imposed health INSURANCE (not to be confused with health CARE).

Get it right.
edit on 17-10-2013 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Thanks for taking notice, at least somebody did. As I see it, the Bush political sect sees this political disaster unfolding perfectly for Jeb to lay back until late 2014 and then find a nice little niche of a campaign to run on (more than likely fiscal responsibility), as the debt ceiling will continue to be raised. I believe the conservatives will continue to tear themselves apart, in turn will be disenchanted by the current frontrunners, and will turn to a perceived outsider to unify the party.Jeb has the ability to pull in the moderates, and let's not forget he already has that ever important Florida in his back pocket. Also, Hillary Clinton will be publicly decimated because of that Benghazi fiasco I could be wrong, but I don't think so, and keep in mind things can change pretty rapidly so nothing is set in stone. None the less, everything I have seen so far has pointed to a 2016 Jeb Bush Presidential Election. I would like to consider myself an Independent with left leanings. I also don't really care for the two party system, so I don't really have a dog in this fight. I'm just calling it like I see it, and it seems pretty clear to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

I'm sorry, but I think you're underestimating the amount of distrust and disgust associated with the Bush name. The only way there will ever be another Bush in the Whitehouse is if we hold an election tomorrow with Reggie Bush on the ticket.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

I don't know what Cruz's chances are, but I do know that if Hillary gets in, we're f###ed.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Bone75
reply to post by GD21D

I'm sorry, but I think you're underestimating the amount of distrust and disgust associated with the Bush name. The only way there will ever be another Bush in the Whitehouse is if we hold an election tomorrow with Reggie Bush on the ticket.
And I think you underestimate the power of the Bush name within the political and financial sectors.The idea of elections is cute. Unfortunately, we have to come back to reality every once in a while. And that reality is somewhere along the lines of big financial interests and certain political powers pick the President, not the people.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The GOP base is the tea party.
That's what the GOP establishment does not understand.

The GOP establishment is going to get slapped across the face, come primary season next year.

No Jeb Bush will not be the president. If he got the nomination, Republicans will simply not vote. Just like they didn't vote in 2012.
Romney received 2 million less votes than McCain did. Not because they voted for Obama, but because they didn't vote.

Republican voters are done with the GOP establishment, after all the name calling, the mocking, the trashing, we're just done.
They weren't just trashing Ted Cruz and Mike Lee, they were trashing all of us,the Republican voters.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
Ted Cruz will have the floor wiped with his arse against Hillary Clinton.

Yep. I totally agree with this. Hillary is capable, qualified, and has a major political machine behind her. Ted Cruz has nothing. (and no, I'm not saying that because I want her to win cuz' I don't ... I'm saying it because it's true).

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

beezzer
if Hillary gets in, we're f###ed.

I can't imagine it being worse than Obama. Obama is a fruitloop. At least Hillary is capable.
I don't agree with the direction she'd take the country, but I can't see her pulling the same
Syria crap that Obama did.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bjax9er

And the comedic hilarity on ATS ensues! If you say so dude.Time will tell, it always does.Your team is one financed by the Koch Bros, good luck with that. Personally, I wouldn't touch anything they endorse with a ten foot pole.EDIT TO ADD: Speaking of comedy.
Have a nice day.
edit on 17-10-2013 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

GD21D

Bone75
reply to post by GD21D

And I think you underestimate the power of the Bush name within the political and financial sectors.The idea of elections is cute. Unfortunately, we have to come back to reality every once in a while. And that reality is somewhere along the lines of big financial interests and certain political powers pick the President, not the people.

What makes more sense, rigging the entire system or supporting and corrupting one man?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

FlyersFan

beezzer

I can't imagine it being worse than Obama. Obama is a fruitloop. At least Hillary is capable.
I don't agree with the direction she'd take the country, but I can't see her pulling the same

Obama is a community organizer with delusions of grandeur.

Hillary Clinton makes Darth Vader look like a Cupcake Princess.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

beezzer

FlyersFan

beezzer

Obama is a community organizer with delusions of grandeur.

Hillary Clinton makes Darth Vader look like a Cupcake Princess.

2d. And Cruz is a good senator.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wherent 80% of americans againts the closure of governement, wasent this guy the head parrot, i cant wait to see hilllary clinton becone the first women president, good luck with that

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Perhaps you forget . . . .

the globalist oligarchy orchestrate the charade of a S-Election every 4 years.

You may also be forgetting one of Hillary's ace's in the hole . . .

Arkanacide . . . .

or put another way . . . her great skills at Fosterizing.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

From personal friends who've had loved ones work for her . . . to ex-co-workers . . .

EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM ASSERT

MOST EMPHATICALLY

THAT HILLARY

is the MOST EVIL, MEAN, RUTHLESS person they have ever met in their entire lives.

I believe them.

One can see most of such things in her eyes . . . particularly when she'd not preening for "the little people."

edit on 17/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: TYPO

edit on 17/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: DITTO

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Hey, no problem, I notice what most don't, and most don't notice me. I think from what I have read from your posts that we have a lot of common ground. I also think that you may be 'right on' in your 'prediction'. I agree that there are many things that can change and will change but your scenario makes a lot of sense to me. It would not surprise me one bit to see another Bush in the White House, in fact, it would be almost poetic in a sense. Not saying that I would approve or disapprove of such a thing, just that it seems plausible...

I have to add, it looks like your post did get noticed by others here, though they mostly did not agree with your point of view. I think many people here are either too young or just too new to the political arena to be able to imagine this scenario unfolding. I am not in any way saying that I have any certainty of it, just that it is a valid 'prediction'.
edit on 10/17/2013 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So....Didn't Hillary used to be the secretary for the black panther party? Hasn't she give her undying love for Israel? Wasn't her hubby what's-his-name a lawyer for the black panther party and also an adulterer? Wouldn't that be equivalent to Laura Bush being secretary for the kkk? What is this hypocrisy with the left? If Hillary gets in, the world will get worse, quick. I don't mind the idea of a woman president, I just don't think Hillary is the right one. I think Hillary and friends are partly responsible for everything on American store shelves being made in china. I want politicians who talk about building factories and making our own stuff to put on the shelves. Minimize china products and pass a law that no store shall have any more than 15% of china materials on the shelves.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I sometimes see people posting around social networks on how good Hillary Clinton is for this country and the world, and some even quote her. I really feel bad for hipsters, it's like they don't understand reality yet. They are in college and know nothing of the real world, but what will happen once they do get exposed to the real world? Will they put their head in the sand and say they don't care about politics so they are not to blame? Pshh... Anyone that uses that excuse should get slapped hard because not caring about politics is more dangerous than caring, because it's easier to not care than to care and we've got a majority of voters that simply don't care or just vote randomly just to get state benefits (like proof of residency for school or something).

I know a little bit about Ted Cruz but as much as I like what he did, standing for what was right, he doesn't seem to be the kind of person I would want as president. There are other promising candidates, looking forward to their official announcement on running for office. But in 2014 there will be a very important ballot, make sure you vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join