It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you stand on 9/11 foreknowledge in movies and media?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The most famous being the episode from the Lone Gunmen:

The NWO/Illuminati seem to really like numerology and symbolism. Just look at the dollar bill: the all seeing eye, the pyramids, the owl...

Reminds me of Bush's NWO speech on 9/11/91, another well known video:

So its completely possible that TPTB were quietly announcing the coming attacks on 9/11.

Here are a few more examples. I'm not completely convinced. Some of the samples are kind of random while others are a bit strange. What do you guys think?

edit on 17-10-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
If you look hard enough you will find 9/11 messages where ever you want. Like my uncle owns a Porsche "9/11" so was he in on it to? (a extreme example i know)

Just like if you take a random number say 33, you will find that lots of places in the media or even if you want other significant days in history like 7/7 and all the rest of it.

So where do i stand, I stand on the "its just a coincidence" side of this particular argument.

As it stands the number of people that would have to be involved in and keep secret some kind of 9/11 false flag is massive. If you want to add media foreknowledge into the mix then the number of people increases further and for no reason, really why would they take such a risk as to some how force or convince the Simpsons to put a 9/11 reference into a episode. The risk of doing so for any supposed puppet masters is to grate and it makes no scene.

If you look hard enough in the media you could argue that they predicted any given event that you want. That is what is happening hear, the OP wants to find references to 9/11 in the media to prove his/her point, with so much media it is inevitable that your going to find some references that look like they might be connected to 9/11. Then you end up with a thread of look at all these media references before 9/11, its like saying every plane crash in every movie predicted a plane crash. Essentially you are seeing what you want to see, you want to see 9/11 references in the media so you go looking for them and with so much media inevitably you find some.

Then you want to argue that this somehow proves they had foreknowledge then you also have to prove that the media industry were behind 9/11 and that these connections are more than just a coincidence.

And i have yet to see any proof of this.

Yes these coincidences are interesting but that is all they are unless you can prove they were deliberately put their by the "real" people behind 9/11.

the conspiracies regarding 9/11 are complex enough I think and trying to add in this additional layer of superstition, speculation and hypotheticals only discredits them further.

The Media did not have foreknowledge of 9/11.
edit on 17-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If this was planned, long in advance, there were many, MANY, who seemed to know all about it, worldwide, and flaunted that in our faces. Some subliminally, some not so much. It was long after 9/11 that I put two and two together with these examples. Might mean absolutely nothing, or it might mean much more.

If Iam correct, this shows a building blowing up, as seen through a pilot's instruments?

Whether art imitates the government lies or the terrorist beliefs I don't know. But you surely cannot deny that it's quite easy to find examples and apply them to 9/11 or to many other events.

edit on 17-10-2013 by AccessDenied because: fix pic

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

And i have yet to see any proof of this.

did you not just the other day rag on me for using this same argument(differnt words) against you?

its funny, every time I see a thread that pertains to 9 11 I see you......Its crazy it almost like you have an agenda or something

to the OP

I think the numerology and symbolism somehow ties into occult and/or reality control tactics(brainwashing and such).

Coincidences do happen, just the other day I ran into the very person I was shopping for a present for there birthday that is in 3 months from now. 9 11 in the media is far from a coincidence.

Remember when the PATRIOT act was made law by our government. Remember when the movie THE PATRIOT came out in the year 2000. watch the scean when mel gibson is making a chair. He is weighing it, he says it out loud "9lbs 11ozs, thats perfect". its about at 3min 10 secs or so

edit on 17-10-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
To point out all the examples of 9/11 being used in films and think it odd, is to conveniently ignore every other date mentioned in films which isn't 9/11.

When you list every date or number, in every film, TV show, song, comic, book or album cover into the equation and work out the times every other date is mentioned, and then compare the 9/11 frequency, and find a larger than average size, then I'll listen.

Until then, people are looking for what they want to see. And I always forget the word for that...parsomethingelia?

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

AccessDenied
I

If Iam correct, this shows a building blowing up, as seen through a pilot's instruments?

Looks like a gun sight don't need a plane for that!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

If there is secret placements of 9/11 etc. then it is completely useless unless someone picks up on it prior to an event happening.

I think the only example of the movie thing happening that creeped me out was the Batman movie and Sandy Hook on the map and the Aurora building.

Creepy stuff right there.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

OrphanApology

If there is secret placements of 9/11 etc. then it is completely useless unless someone picks up on it prior to an event happening.

I think the only example of the movie thing happening that creeped me out was the Batman movie and Sandy Hook on the map and the Aurora building.

Creepy stuff right there.

Hindsight the greatest thing never invented.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The Matrix passport thing always seemed extra creepy to me. Not just because I could look and say "Ha! 9/11/01 right there in the movie!". But because the context matches up so well. The way Smith behaves. The part of the story where this is presented. The things that are said.

"What good is a phone call if you are unable to speak?"

And then think about the way they used 9/11 to infringe upon the rights of criminal suspects. The interrogations where you would just disappear and have no right to council (and thus no real ability to communicate).

Really. If any movie seems to suggest some kind of foreknowledge, I'd say the Matrix. What are the chances they'd pick the exact day and the exact year for his passport? And then to feature it so prominently in that specific context.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

OrphanApology

Not so.

It would be practically useless for preventing such a thing but if it was crafted and presented in such a way that it was just too much to be a coincidence, it could be very useful for shaking people and making them think after the fact.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
You lost me with the Supertramp album cover.

Absolutely ridiculous.

The world trade centers were a well known American symbol in the most renowned city in the western world. Of course it would be easy to predict they would be the target of attack by anti-American terrorists. Of course they are going to frequently appear in media. How many images of the towers are there where some reference to 911 can't be fudged out somehow? The New York skyline is one of the most ubiquitous images in media and cinema and for nearly thirty years its most prominent feature was the twin towers.

Plus they had already been the target of a terrorist attack in the nineties. It's not 911 was some sort of out of the blue surprise.
edit on 9-11-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-11-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You know what they say.. hindsight is 9/11.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's obvious that the artists who made the art, or the directors inserting it into their movies, etc., etc., are all in that little club, and September 11, 2001 was a planned date for many years for the people of said club to make their next move to completely annihilate all opposition, not only in the middle east, but the world. It was a ziomanical sacrifice. I don't guess it's working out too well for them though, because Syria was foiled and Iran is untouchable(my opinion) at this moment. They assassinated a helluva lot of opposition though, and they bought and paid for a lot of friends too. It will never work. The internet has, or will, destroy them all. Star and Flag, BTW.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Others have already called it. If you stare at something long enough, you will see whatever you want to see in it.

When it gets to the point where you're accusing the band Supertramp of being complicit in the 9/11 attack via the hidden meanings you're seeing from holding their record cover up to a mirror, trust me, you're only seeing what you yourself want to see. How many billions of people were involved in this supposedly "secret" conspiracy, anyway?

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

GoodOlDave How many billions of people were involved in this supposedly "secret" conspiracy, anyway?

Well, you know what they say. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. One reason I don't have too much of a problem with all these crazy theories is some of them just might not be as crazy as we think they are.

I think it might be interesting that some people seem to be afraid of any alternative theory regardless of how silly it seems. Why is that? Maybe they're afraid it might even accidentally set someone on the right track.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There have been all kinds of plots in TV and movies. It could just be a coincidence. What about the other building in New York that were torn apart on the wide screen?

And as far as the numbers go, hundreds of movies are made a year, some of them are bound to display the number 911.

However if you subscribe to the theory, that the perpetrators subscribe to numerology as a way to communicate within their circle, or because they believe in magic numbers, for the same reason you see the number 911 recurring in movies, not because of the event on that day in and on itself, but because other people subscribe to numerology for whatever reason and therefore chose to display a certain set of numbers in their creations.

www.abbaswatchman.com...

numerologyprofessor.com...

There, some of hollywood might be invested in Numerology for good lucky or whatever. Makes sense to be invested in some kind of supersition when success in your industry isnt exactly and exact science. So the common link I see at most is that the perpetrators and much of hollywood believe in numerology, the occult or both, but that does not automatically mean they have more in common than that.

Except for the Porsche 911. The Germans wanted to market it as the Porsche 901, but the French sued saying they own the rights to naming cars with 3 digits where the second digit is a zero. So at least in that specific case we know the Porsche has not been named 911 for good luck on the market.

edit on 24-1-2014 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join