It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.J. SImpson Wants To Become A TV Evangelist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
O.J. Simpson supposedly has 'found God' in jail and his manager is negotiating for a TV Evangelical deal. Really? Who in their right mind would watch that?? (I guess people who think he got framed or don't care that he is a double murderer) And the dude still has a 'manager'?? Isn't he broke and supposed to be in jail for the rest of his life or something?

O.J. Simpson Wants To Become A TV Evangelist

O.J. Simpson has found God, according to a new report from the National Enquirer, which cites his manager Norman Pardo.

“O.J. is very religious now, and he’s been counseling other inmates with Bible studies for months,” Pardo told the magazine, according to Radar Online. “When I talk to him on the phone, all he wants to discuss is religion. He’s obsessed!”

According to the report, Simpson would like to become a TV Evangelist. His manager said negotiations are in the works for a TV deal.

So ATS ... would you watch?? And if so, would you watch to hear this man preach the word of God ... or would it be like driving by a car wreck with your head hanging out the window to view the carnage??

ETA .. yes, yes, the jury found him 'not guilty', but the other jury found him liable, so that's why I said he was guilty of double murder. I don't know if that's technically correct or not ... but there it is .
edit on 10/17/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

of course he does, many liars and thief's become tv evangelists

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Found God? lol... Found a new scam is more like it... Google up the press about OJ in prison and it's like he's Royalty in there or something. He even has a nickname apparently. 'The Godfather'. I doubt that has any reference to crime, but the one article I'd seen awhile back went into some detail about his cell and football games he 'hosts' for viewing parties.

Quite the popular guy on the 'ol cell block. I say he does every last day of whatever he's got. Not one day less...and it'll never be enough for what he did. Just my opinion...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

He would fit right in. What a joke and what a waste. I'm sure tho that a lot of people would send him money for a "special" o.j. prayer. Scum.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
As an atheist, I'm really, REALLY hoping that good 'ol OJ someday meets God and has a nice talk with him about the time he slit two people's throats out of jealousy.

Guess all those late nights alone in the cell block have started rotting what little brain he had left. That, and his children's growing realization that HE was the one who butchered their mother.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The OP cites "National Enquirer" as the source.
Maybe he could share his ministry with Bat Boy.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Beartracker16
The OP cites "National Enquirer" as the source.

Yes but the National Enquirer DOES get their investigative stories correct.
They are the ones who brought down John Edwards.
Everyone poo-poo'd their stories on him, but they got it right.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

signalfire
his children's growing realization that HE was the one who butchered their mother.

Butched their mother by nearly cutting off her head, and leaving her body and blood there for the children to find in the morning. Luckily someone else found her body first before the children woke up in the morning. This man is a VERY BAD DADDY!!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
As | was watching tv the other day there is a show named "L.A. Preachers" |'m thinking it was Bravo™ Anyways | sat through an ambulance chasing lawyer and His fight against the now cottage industry of mesothelioma

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Me too!!!

I wanna live like Dr. Mike Murdoch.

You like 100 dollar bills? The most beautiful thing on earth is a 100 dollar bill, I hadn't seen a woman as good looking as a 100 dollar bill. - Dr. Mike Murdock

watch this video if you got the stomach.

I'm sure OJ would like to get in on the action.

edit on 17-10-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We are all Invited to come to our Redemption via genuine repentance, Aided by the Graces of the Holy Spirit that Knows who yearns for it within-- yes even those guilty of committing heinous crimes.

Those seeking insincere personal gain using the Word of God however, will be Judged much more severely. So many planted charlatans damage the Christian faith greatly as intended by the enemy, who grants them their seats for the masses to widely see demonstrations of hypocrisy.

edit on 17-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

PrimeLight

Those seeking insincere personal gain using the Word of God however, will be Judged much more severely.

That. Or they just die, perhaps it's why they do the things they do.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

The Creator Knows the level of Divine awareness in all our being with Outpourings Delivered, and the Measurement of Justice is Accounted in that also.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

PrimeLight

The Creator Knows the level of Divine awareness in all our being with Outpourings Delivered, and the Measurement of Justice is Accounted in that also.

Thats great an all, but I have a feeling these guys have no fear and are not religious in sense of the word. It's a hustle to them, like being a pimp and having hoes. You know... Wheres my money?

We can all hope some all judging God will punish them that's great and all but, right now they are still doing the same thing they did yesterday without impunity. Living like gods at this very moment. Conning more folks out of their few shekels this very moment.

Personally I feel exposing them is more effecting than waiting for God to unleash some sort of twisted punishment. Hell couldn't they just ask for forgiveness?
edit on 17-10-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Good on him because he will provide final proof their is no more prejudice against black people. Black guy gets off murder charge, black guy becomes president, black guy in jail become s TV evangelist, what else proof is needed that black people now have it good.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The truth has a way of surfacing and we all have a conscience within, whether religious or not. Our Creator Judges always in fairness and Righteousness, and we in Good Spirit are never meant to take our own vengeance in matters.

The world certainly doesn't seem fair at times and that is because we are in a world of mass soul Testing, with souls Granted Will to evil ends---and many are destined to fail that Test by not desisting from their wicked ways, by Ignoring that conscience that Speaks within our soul as well as other Outpourings of the Divine that Call us to repentance.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

FlyersFan

“O.J. is very religious now, and he’s been counseling other inmates with Bible studies for months,” Pardo told the magazine, according to Radar Online. “When I talk to him on the phone, all he wants to discuss is religion. He’s obsessed!”

ETA .. yes, yes, the jury found him 'not guilty', but the other jury found him liable, so that's why I said he was guilty of double murder. I don't know if that's technically correct or not ... but there it is .

As far as watching him that's a big N.O. Wouldn't watch any other tele-vandalists either.

The part that bothers me in all this goes back to what you said, nor guilty but liable. I believe that is just the corruption of our legal system, it's lawyer weasel speak. If someone is found not guilt then how on earth can they be liable for something the criminal courts say he didn't do? This is just a way for scumbag lawyers to pry more money out of people.

new topics

top topics

join