Bizarre Time Slip Cases

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
For everyone interested in time slips and a discussion about time travel, in the context of a report into a local mystery, here is a link to my final report:

The Rougham Mystery

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Is possible that gravity and spin has an effect on time?

I'm not quite sure how to put this in words, but I remember reading that gravity fluctuates over the earth and is not the same all the time. I think there were pictures from space or something that captured this. Anyway, if these pockets of fluctuating gravity affects time and makes it less stable and creates these time slips. Maybe spin, as well as making us stick to the planets surface and stopping us from floating into space, keeps us to this time here on planet earth so that if we were to time travel, we would still remain stuck to planet earth and do not need to worry about where it has moved to.

Apologies for the non-scientific content to my reply, but they are just musings.

If we moved fast enough we can escape gravity, but maybe to we can bend or manipulate it to create these pockets? Uh I don't know, I just get the feeling that if gravity is another dimension as a previous poster suggested then the answer is to look up as we can overcome the lower dimensions by going higher. So if you want to move a 2 dimensional thing i.e. a drawing, then you have to do so by going up to the 3rd dimension by throwing the piece of paper across the room.

I too like the idea that our environment i.e. water, wood, stone etc can record events which can then under certain conditions can be played back and accessed.

edit on 20/4/2015 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

I don't think time travel is possible, I am not talking about the twin paradox. I mean that time travel is only possible by visiting another time line or a holographic reconstruction of our universe. In other words, a time line goes in one direction and you go with it.

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
My personal thought on the matter is that all "time" (or rather the things we are experiencing, have experienced, and will experience) are all happening concurrently. Due to the limited way we perceive nature we place a linear model onto time. If that's the case then were is no reason why some quirk in space time, heretofore unknown, couldn't show us the past (ghosts, etc.) or the future (some of the stranger timeslip accounts) It's all.... relative.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join