It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Journey into Freemasonry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   

braggis
Homo sapiens form holds many different types of consciousness. It's a lowest common denominator form. Masons are kith and kin with Knights Templar. This is a a genetically engineered race...going back to Atlantean times. Engineered by Annunaki "intruders," raiding human genes was their purpose, and they were very good at it. Moses is a good example...kill all the males, kill all females, save virgin females.

My God, as I am both a Mason and a Knight Templar, I must be 100% alien...

....which is strange, because my mother and father were neither Masons nor Templars.

edit on 22/11/2013 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Speaking of Templars and one's journey through Masonry, today marks my 5th year as a Sir Knight.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by braggis

Why shouldn't we Masons be here on ATS?

We're in Upside down World©! "Deny ignorance" is actually a call to arms to embrace ignorance.

HTH
Fitz

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Saurus

braggis
Homo sapiens form holds many different types of consciousness. It's a lowest common denominator form. Masons are kith and kin with Knights Templar. This is a a genetically engineered race...going back to Atlantean times. Engineered by Annunaki "intruders," raiding human genes was their purpose, and they were very good at it. Moses is a good example...kill all the males, kill all females, save virgin females.

My God, as I am both a Mason and a Knight Templar, I must be 100% alien...

....which is strange, because my mother and father were neither Masons nor Templars.

I'm told it skips a generation.

Fitz

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

braggis
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

How about some truth? Not judgment, I must emphasize. Things are what they are.

If you truly feel at home in the Masons...then you are not human. That's not bad or good. It's reality.

You can go into denial of course, or you can ask yourself some hard questions. Face the truth.

Sorry but in reality, these Masonic backslappers..and there are plenty on ATS...shouldn't even be here in the first place. Since they are..then better for them to be whistle blowers. Connect to the truth frequency because it will literally change your DNA. The time has now past for secrets and lies..and hierarchies.

I've been reading a lot of old anti-mason thread's for awhile now and you're just another example of a anti-mason wacko who believes in fantasy.

The scary thing is your comment isn't even close to being the craziest anti-mason post on here, hopefully your next post can do better.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join