It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican -Seems Interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I was searching for sites on Google as usual and found a very interesting site, although I don't like the fact the owner has a book and is demanding payment $60.00 even, he does have some useful information, and it seems plausable.. just looking for some input..

www.anycities.com...

"The pope's assertion, in the centre of page 11 of his book, that he is a "MYSTERY" (Revelation/Apocal. 17 v 5) and that Christ will be contradicted (Luke 2 v 34) is IRONIC because the papacy itself has been doing EXACTLY THAT since it began. In the pope's own BLASPHEMOUS book he is PROVING that to be TRUE, because he himself continues the "TRADITION", when he is contradicting both Christ and God, making blasphemous statements about himself; when, exactly as Paul/Saul prophesied, and it is written, in 2 Thessalonians 2 v 4, the pope claims to be the Holy Father (God - Revelation/Apocalypse 15:4). That means he is claiming to be God the Father."

EDIT: And yes I find the StarWars thing a bit funny.. but whatever, I got past it..

[edit on 15/11/04 by dnero6911]

EDIT: More Quotes of Direct Interest

"Why do they have "Graven Images" of a Cross and a worthless human body (John 6:63) like The Christ used? It is because that is where they want to keep Christ. Outside, on the Cross, and dead, where He can cause them no trouble (like all pagan idols), instead of alive and inside, living in their hearts and minds, guiding their steps and lives, 24 hrs. a day, with His Light of TRUTH and burning out all evil (lies) with His fiery (not watery) baptism; just like Paul said (Galatians 2:20).

The popes claim to be the closest person to God, when God Himself says, through Christ, that they are the "lowest of the low", and it is written in Matt. 5 v 19 and Luke 13 v 25-27. "Anyone who breaks the least of the COMMANDments and teaches others to do the same (e.g. bowing down to graven images) is the least in the Kingdom of heaven."- COMMANDment 2, in The Bible, says, "YOU shall NOT create a graven image of ANYTHING that is in HEAVEN or on the earth or under the earth or in the sea and YOU shall NOT bow down and worship them."

"It has been known for centuries that the Vatican is "The Mother of Harlots" referred to by Christ in Revelation/Apocalypse chapter 17; which explains perfectly that it is that great CITY (Vatican CITY) that rules over the kings of the earth; that sits on 7 mountains (Rome), where the inhabitants wear SCARLET (cardinals) and PURPLE (bishops) decked with gold; precious stones and pearls and calls itself "Mother" church."

join