It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Financial Meltdown for Dummies - Begins again in 2017-2018

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Today is the conclusion to the little known prophecy of Jesus turning the (financial) tables of the moneychangers. He did this when entering the temple at Passover as King. Global Financial Meltdown is a Prophecy

Next on the agenda is to make the enemy the footstool. From this, we are rid of them forever. They have their reward and it will be worthless. Those in debt will be the true winners. Why? Once the current system bankrupts itself, all debt will be paid off by the devaluation of the currency. As always, the pit dug by the robbers is the one they fall into. Sadly, before this happens, they will force a carbon trading system on the world, which will be quickly rejected. Just as we have done with Obamacare, the new currency will be rejected by the people, the will of the people will rise, and the thieves will be run out of town. They should have kept quite and left well enough alone. Because of greed for more, they have awoken the people. It's their end. Not before the bricks crumble, however. Many lives will be lost needlessly as the thieves try to grasp power as it fades. Hell is reserved for such as these. All they need to do is repent and walk us back. Instead, they will rage against the people in anger. Light reveals what it hits.

In the Bible, our freedom is called a jubilee. All land is turned over to the original owner (you and me) and all debt is forgiven. This happens between 2017-2018. This allows a reboot of the system under new management. Those with wealth lose all they have. Those with debt gain what they already own.

Isaiah 9

5 Every warrior’s boot used in battle
and every garment rolled in blood
will be destined for burning,
will be fuel for the fire.
6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
will accomplish this.

1000 years of peace follows as the world is transformed and born again. As goes Israel, so goes the world. We trail behind their history. Just as the nation was reborn and flourished, so will the world. Not before we are under the captivity of Pharaoh. The end of Genesis must take place in our day and age.

This is not a prophecy. It's is an interpretation of prophecy by my own personal view of the territory. My map is not the territory. It is speculation from what is most evidently true.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I seen this as a younger man .I have doubted at times but looked at the math .Oh to hear that Babylon has fallen has fallen in our times is such a blessing ......peace

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Just as we have done with Obamacare, the new currency will be rejected by the people, the will of the people will rise, and the thieves will be run out of town.

When did that happen?

Last time I checked, the majority of people were in favour of the Affordable Care Act, the Republicans failed in their efforts this month to force the country to ditch it, and it's Congress who are likely to be run out of town as a result, not the President (though he should be.)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What troubles me with your perspective is a bleak, pessimistic and explotive view of a very complex situation.

As for my dummies explanation: The world is going through some growing pains. The USD has helped establish a common global currency unit, but at some sacrifice and gain to its own national interest. There does need to be better global value normalization. We can either do this through the rules of war or scientific reason. Stay cool and take things one step at a time.

Treat your neighbor as you would want to be treated.
edit on 17-10-2013 by kwakakev because: spelling

(post by AfterInfinity removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

adjensen

Just as we have done with Obamacare, the new currency will be rejected by the people, the will of the people will rise, and the thieves will be run out of town.

When did that happen?

Last time I checked, the majority of people were in favour of the Affordable Care Act, the Republicans failed in their efforts this month to force the country to ditch it, and it's Congress who are likely to be run out of town as a result, not the President (though he should be.)

All of us would be in favor of a system that works. This is not a system built to serve people. It is the same as the financial system. Any plan founded on greed will fail under the weight of it's own imbalance. All of this is ugly and I would not want this coming burden to be place on anyone, but he sad fact remains: if you take something, a debt is created. That debt will be paid by someone. If it isn't founded on the principle of generating surplus for the people it serves, then it will simply follow suit with the rest of the temple and crumble. The cornerstone must be founded on giving and never taking. This is the only way everyone benefits.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The cornerstone must be founded on giving and never taking.

Impossible. Nothing can give without losing.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

kwakakev
What troubles me with your perspective is a bleak, pessimistic and explotive view of a very complex situation.

As for my dummies explanation: The world is going through some growing pains. The USD has helped establish a common global currency unit, but at some sacrifice and gain to its own national interest. There does need to be better global value normalization. We can either do this through the rules of war or scientific reason. Stay cool and take things one step at a time.

Treat your neighbor as you would want to be treated.
edit on 17-10-2013 by kwakakev because: spelling

I see what you are saying, but the real truth is that Daddy Warbucks (Mason) has played both sides of war so he can get rich. In relation to his activities through the centuries, we have countless souls suffering around the world to ensure the greedy controllers of society continue to lavish themselves in wealth. I won't argue that we have prosperity, but at what cost? We will destroy this world and this is a sure reality. We inherited a garden and we leave it a burning field of weeds and oil slicks. It is a short-lived prosperity ending in the demise of billions of people. Our way of life depends on the investment we make forward into our future generations. As it is now, we are stealing it all away to feed the greedy.

There are a few simple verses that state the reality of being left to our own authority. One of them is clearly aimed at our day and age.

Matthew 24

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. 23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

This is simple truth and you can see it clearly. The peacemakers have no rest, just as my link in the OP shows. The moneychangers have had their tables turned, just as the link shows. We are killing off large habitats of our planet, just as the verse above states would happen. In all of this, men are still holding out for their own form of governance built on a flawed cornerstone.

Psalm 118 is what you should be hoping for.

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
23 the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The Lord has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad.

A building is set into place with the placement of the cornerstone. If this stone, placed by the Mason (Builder), is incorrectly set, the entire building is flawed. This is our state of affairs today. The Masons (Builders) that run the world have set their cornerstone in place on the foundation of taking from the temple. Click the link below. See if this is not what Christ was showing us would happen today.

Christ Entering the Temple

Earth has been made into a place of commerce instead of a bread basket for the world. Our technology does not recycle itself. We are killing the planet and robbing it of it's wealth. We turn over dirt to transmute our garden into pavement. Nothing we have done makes any sense for a sustained existence.

Don't get me wrong. I am not judging anyone. I am merely stating the case the way it currently is. The verse in Matthew 24 could not be more correct to the situation. The days must be shortened and don't believe anyone who claims to have a solution. They don't

There IS a solution.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

The cornerstone must be founded on giving and never taking.

Impossible. Nothing can give without losing.

Very possible. We cannot see it because we are under the curse. In reality, all the something that comes from nothing in existence comes from what is unseen. The curse is the weak force in nature. The only way for us to have free will is for the weak force to have a small foothold outside of the strong nuclear force. The Proton and Neutron govern the Electron and we would not have a world of individuation apart from the balance between Proton and Electron. As you state, in this system we are required to experience entropy from the electron's movement. This does not change the fact that energy is constant. Law governs the transition. Everything is given in the cycle of nature. This is the point. God gives and we receive. Taking makes us a thief and this is precisely what the electron does in the process of quantum tunneling. It borrows from the future. Our monitory system reflects this curse in nature. Instead, the monitory system could mirror the strong nuclear force and we would have a surplus. All would be rich. Mathematically, this is flipped so that the few become rich and the many suffer the loss.

The key to surplus and over-unity is found in the parable of the 153 fish. 153 is the 17th triangular number and the secret to producing more from what is taken in. We just haven't found this secret yet. The key to this is held in the knowledge of the Vesica Pisces. Nature is governed on this principle. Currently, we are not. This will change.

Apart from invariant symmetry, there would be no humanity or reality. Why? It produces from nothing. The trick is to see how nothing is actually an unlimited resource.

If you can define faith correctly according to the quantum observer, then you will know the secret behind what I am saying. It's elementary, yet we are blinded to it until we are prepared for it's potential.

edit on 17-10-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Throughout the diversity of life many cornerstones are built, most will fail through an ability to adapt to the greater environment, with the ones that have lasted bring us to where we are today. In studying the DNA replication process from a programming level, it acts as a very effective search algorithm when there are limitless possibilities in a complex environment. What this tells me is that god does not know where the universe is going, but is looking for a better way. In trying to find what works, many things that do not work must also be explored.

I know an acceptance of death is not easy, but everything born must dies as it is just the rules of the game. What I do consider important is the quality of life that we provide and leave behind. I have no idea what happens when we die, but it is through our actions and repercussions that the universe will remember us like it has with all of ancestors.
edit on 22-10-2013 by kwakakev because: grammer

new topics

top topics

join