It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome natural remedies for urinary infections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hi fellow atsers!

Just to let you know...

I had a severe urinary infection with a nasty bacteria called staphylococcus aureus. The doctors prescribed me antiobiotics but after one week, nothing changed so I said f* them (the pill pushers) and started to do some researches. I first tried echinacea, lemons, cranberries and other things but it wasn't effective until i found the miracle formula: clover honey, aloe vera and pure propolis.

The clover honey must not be adulterated ("frelaté" in French), the aloe vera juice i used is from Herbalife and the propolis was raw & unprocessed (the brand is Gauvin, a St-Hyacinthe/Quebec product).

What i did is this: I took 3 table spoons of clover honey dissolved in a big cup (around 350 ml) of Hot boiled water, waited around 5 minutes, took 175 ml of aloe vera juice, waited around 10-15 minutes and chewed the said propolis every day during 3-4 days (3 times per day: in the morning - with the stomach empty, 1 or 2 hours before the first meal -, the afternoon and before sleep).

The result?: the bacteria was completely obliterated.

I hope it'll help some of you.

edit on 17-10-2013 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Also, baking soda and water...about a teaspoon and 8 ounces of water a day will cure it.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Cranberry juice is also fast & effective.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

msfitte
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Cranberry juice is also fast & effective.

I tried pure cranberry juice and it didn't work for me

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I forgot a little detail...
The clover honey i used wasn't pasteurized.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Meldionne1
Also, baking soda and water...about a teaspoon and 8 ounces of water a day will cure it.

I use baking soda. I've also heard you can do alka seltzer but I haven't had a chance to test that theory personally. For for $14.50 you can buy 100 test strips on Amazon, same exact ones they use at doctor's offices. You can monitor yourself and be sure the infection has cleared, plus the strips also provide additional information.

Phinex 10 Parameter Test Strips @ Amazon

I will use a test strip like once a month, even if I don't feel bad, just be SURE there is no problem.

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

join